Coronavirus

Tidal

Star
I feel a prophecy coming on!

"And I saw a beast coming out of the sea. It had ten horns and seven heads, with ten crowns on its horns" (Revelation 13:1)

The direct upward transfer of wealth continues by the people telling you you need to stop living and only shop at multi national monopolies because of the flu

Yelp data shows 60% of business closures due to the coronavirus pandemic are now permanent

'No Lessons Have Been Learned.' Why the Trillion-Dollar Coronavirus Bailout Benefited the Rich

Federal Reserve to lend additional $1 trillion a day to large banks
read that again. Additional 1 trillion a day

Hungry Americans are waiting in miles-long lines as food banks struggle to keep up with demand.
  • As national unemployment rates swell amid the coronavirus, food banks around the country have become overwhelmed with demand and are struggling to keep up due to a lack of volunteers.
  • More than 16.8 million Americans have filed for unemployment in the past three weeks alone, bringing national unemployment rates up to 13% the highest rate since The Great Depression.

Maes17

Superstar
What are food banks? Why don't people just nip down the grocers to buy food?
Food banks are community donations to help poor people get food.
They’re often run by non profit organizations that ask for canned goods, etc.

Tidal

Star
Food banks are community donations to help poor people get food.
They’re often run by non profit organizations that ask for canned goods, etc.

Are there poor people in America? Has it suddenly become a third-world country?
I don't think we've got any FB's in england, but if we had, i suppose beggars, scroungers and freeloaders would make a beeline for them..:)

I don't think we've got any FB's in england, but if we had, i suppose beggars, scroungers and freeloaders would make a beeline for them..:)
Yes there are...quite a few actually...as the middle class continue to dwindle the rich get richer and the poor get poorer. That's probably one of the greatest implications of this COVID insanity - the funneling of more cash to the 1%.

Maes17

Superstar
Yeah we have a poverty problem.
Seattle, Los Angeles, San Francisco to all pretty much every community in the state deals with a poverty issue. Now with the covid shutdowns, some people have been put out for good.

It’s a scary and sad thought knowing our citizens are struggling and cannot seek the resources because the loss of jobs means less taxes. Also we have some who abuse the welfare system where they don’t work at all. It’s all a mess to really pin point what we can do to improve

Tidal

Star
.. It’s all a mess to really pin point what we can do to improve

Well all countries need a good strong leader to set things right, America had one in Trump and he'll be a hard act for Biden to follow.
Should be interesting to see how Joe does for the next 4 years, his first challenge is to halt the rising number of daily Covid deaths..:)-

Latest figures, Dec 3 2020-

Maes17

Superstar
Well all countries need a good strong leader to set things right, America had one in Trump and he'll be a hard act for Biden to follow.
Should be interesting to see how Joe does for the next 4 years, his first challenge is to halt the rising number of daily Covid deaths..:)-

America had issues long before Trump.
The 2008 recession was a hard hurdle for many to get over. Things looked up for awhile in the early 2010’s the mid 2010’s it just seemed this homeless boom took over major metropolitan areas

Frank Badfinger

Superstar

Stop labeling flu, cold and pneumonia deaths as CV-19. Stop the financial incentive to re-label other illnesses CV-19. Stop including those who died with CV-19 rather than just died of CV-19. Stop re-labeling deaths as CV-19 rather the main cause of death. Stop including people who were never tested as CV-19 deaths. This would halt those rising numbers.

Tidal

Star
Stop labeling flu, cold and pneumonia deaths as CV-19. Stop the financial incentive to re-label other illnesses CV-19. Stop including those who died with CV-19 rather than just died of CV-19. Stop re-labeling deaths as CV-19 rather the main cause of death. Stop including people who were never tested as CV-19 deaths. This would halt those rising numbers.
So please tell us exactly what's going on, because I sure as heck can't figger it out myself..:)
My current reading of the situation (rightly or wrongly) is that governments everywhere are in 'panic mode', running round constantly changing the lockdown rules, and even the so-called medical "experts" are disagreeing with each other!
I think C-19 exists, but is by no means as great a danger as they'd have us believe.
BTW, mass vaccination has just begun here in Britain but I won't be asking for a shot because I just can't be bothered..:)

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Last edited:
Flu cases in the US down with 91% compared to last year.

Suddenly we found the way to contain a respiratory virus (influenza), but not another (COVID), even though we were told the exact opposite before:

The very measures intended to contain COVID supposedly worked against the flu, but not against COVID, even though the WHO said COVID was going to be contained, unlike the flu.

In hindsight they will use just about any explanation, other than the most obvious one, that the large majority of flu cases get diagnosed as Covid cases by demonstrably unreliable test methods.