Coronavirus

Some of those seem to be demonic attacks.
True. In my opinion the corona hysteria has demonic aspects
and after a year of actually working face to face with covid patients, the overwhelming majority of the people doing this seem to be talking about ppe and staffing issues rather than their suspicions that covid is a hoax
There's been thousands of nurses and doctors saying covid is a hoax, maybe they don't bring it up at the staff budget meetings you're talking about for some reason. Here's one from last week
Senior doc says Alberta politicians “playing medicine”, media driving “hysteria”
“There is utterly unfounded public hysteria driven by the media and politicians. It’s outrageous. This is the greatest hoax every perpetrated on an unsuspecting public.

“There is absolutely nothing to be done to contain this virus other than protecting your more vulnerable people. It should be thought of as nothing more than a bad flu season.

“This is not Ebola. It’s not SARS. It’s politics playing medicine. And that’s a very dangerous game.”

“Masks are utterly useless. There is no evidence based on their effectiveness whatsoever. Seeing these people walking around like lemmings obeying without any knowledge…putting the masks on.”

Hodkinson said social distancing is also “useless” because the virus can travel up to 30 m before landing.

He said positive tests, which do not accurately reflect whether you have the virus, are driving “public hysteria,”[emphasis added] adding testing should stop unless you show up at a hospital with respiratory problems."

You did read that the article said that 8 new people have died from covid in El Paso didn't you? And 800 since march?
Sounds a lot like this
Hospital ship Comfort departs NYC, having treated fewer than 200 patients

people who stay in the hospital with covid have breathing issues. They have trouble breathing.
The only time I've had to see a doctor in my adult life is from being forced to wear a mask. Having asthma, I was in bed for 3 days suffocating afterward, I could only breath with my hands on my knees or laying down with my arms up. All covid mandates are totalitarian.

Last edited:
In 2006, a 15-year-old high school student from Albuquerque, New Mexico won third place in the Intel science and engineering fair for her project on slowing the spread of an infectious pathogen during a pandemic emergency. Using a computer simulation that she developed with the help of her father, she argued that in order to slow the spread of the disease, governments should implement school shutdowns, keep kids at home and enforce social distancing.

Incredibly, that third place high school science fair project can be tied directly to the lockdown policies being implemented by governments around the world today. You see, that father that she developed her computer simulation with was no average doting dad, but a senior researcher at Sandia National Laboratories who at that time was working on pandemic emergency response plans for the US Department of Homeland Security. His proposal to implement school shutdowns and, if need be, workplace shutdowns in the event of a pandemic emergency was developed at least in part in response to his daughter’s high school project.

Now those advocating for lockdowns have seen the destruction and death that those policies have wrought this year and we are living through that right now. Not only are people being deprived of their livelihoods and forced into grinding poverty as a direct result of these shutdowns, but now the undeniable truth is that if you are advocating for lockdowns, you are advocating for some portion of the population to be consigned to death.

This is no longer debatable. It is even openly admitted—although months too late by the World Health Organization.

DAVID NABARRO: I want to say it again: we in the World Health Organization do not advocate lockdowns as a primary means of control of this virus. [. . .] We may well have a doubling of world poverty by early next year. We may well have at least a doubling of child malnutrition because children are not getting meals at school and their parents and poor families are not able to afford it.
This is a terrible, ghastly global catastrophe, actually. And so we really do appeal to all world leaders: stop using lockdown as your primary control method. Develop better systems for doing it. Work together and learn from each other. But remember, lockdowns just have one consequence that you must never, ever belittle, and that is making poor people an awful lot poorer.
SOURCE: The Week in 60 Minutes #6
This is the point at which, no doubt, I’ll be expected to produce the data to back up the non-controversial observation that lockdowns kill, even though that data will do precisely nothing to penetrate the consciousness of those who have already decided that they occupy the moral high ground for advocating locking billions of people around the globe as prisoners inside their own homes. But persevere I will.

I’ll point, for example, to the letter signed by hundreds of doctors calling the lockdowns themselves a “mass casualty incident” and exhorting politicians to end the shutdowns.

I’ll point to the research that shows that thousands of people will die because of delays to cancer surgery treatments as a result of the medical shutdowns.

I’ll point to the research of the Well-Being Trust showing that 75,000 Americans are expected to die deaths of despair—including alcohol and drug misuse and suicide—this year alone as a result of the lockdowns.

I will point to the research of The Lancet showing that 265 million people are expected to be thrown into severe food insecurity as a result of these lockdowns.

I will even point to the research showing 125,000 children are expected to die from malnutrition as a result of these lockdowns.

But, as I say, none of these deaths will matter to those who have already decided that they are right and virtuous for advocating locking vast swathes of the human population inside their own homes to starve to death in the name of slowing the spread of a disease that even the epidemiologists who have been wrong about everything this year tell us will kill less than one percent of the infected.

Yes, slowing the spread, not stopping the spread. This was never about stopping a pandemic. Even the lockdown advocates never advocated that. But somehow that has been forgotten and “15 days to flatten the curve” has turned into a never-ending carte blanche for the biosecurity state to implement any number of draconian policies on its population, any number of policies on the checklist of the would-be dictator. Not only locking people inside their own homes, but constant surveillance of the population through the contact tracing and tracking apps that are increasingly being implemented around the globe, and, inevitably, the proposals for mandating the experimental vaccines which agents of the state will forcibly inject into people against their will.

This is not acceptable.

We cannot allow this to stand.

If we forsake this, our most basic right—the right to step foot outside of our own homes—then we forsake our humanity itself. An important part of what makes us human is being taken away from us in the name of stopping the spread of COVID-19.

But there is good news for those who have managed to retain their sanity in the time of insanity. We do not need a complicated plan in order to subvert this agenda. We do not need special deputization or to ask permission from the government. We do not need to join any particular political party or even any particular protest movement.

All we have to do is disobey these unlawful “orders.”

CASSIE ZERVOS: The persistent anti-lockdown protesters said they will not forget Melbourne’s strict 112 day measures as they took to the steps of Parliament. They carried signs saying “Don’t trust the government” and chanted for police to join them in their rally.
SOURCE: Melbourne anti-COVID lockdown protest turns ugly outside Parliament House
BUSINESS OWNER: I’ve lost friends who’ve killed themselves. I’ve seen clients die because they’ve lost their livelihood.
HEALTH INSPECTOR: I’m sorry to hear that.
BUSINESS OWNER: I know you are and i’m just a—I’m asking for you to guys have some compassion.
SOURCE: Buffalo, New York Business Owners Stand Up to Cuomo Lockdown Orders
ASHLEY DRIEMEYER: Can he arrest us all? Because, from what I am gathering, in this area we are all banding together and going against our governor.
SOURCE: Illinois restaurant owner will defy new state restrictions
BUSINESS OWNERS: Get out! Get out! Get out! Get out! Get out!
SOURCE: Buffalo, New York Business Owners Stand Up to Cuomo Lockdown Orders
If you have managed to retain your sanity during this time of widespread insanity, I applaud you and wish to assure you that you are not alone. Many, many people all around the world are defying orders. They are protesting against these lockdowns. They are standing up. They are disobeying.

But of course the corporate controlled press don’t want you to know that disobedience is an option on the table and they will not report on this. But disobedience is an option. Open your business. Leave your home. Do not ask for permission. Disobey.

To those who are still advocating for lockdowns, I encourage you to do so to the face of those parents who have lost their teenage children due to suicide as a direct result of the shutdowns and tell them that their child’s death doesn’t matter because it wasn’t listed as being due to COVID-19. Or do so to the face of the tens of thousands of others who have already lost loved ones as a direct result of these shutdown or the hundreds of thousands more who will die as long as these lockdowns endure.

If you are advocating for lockdowns, you are complicit in tearing families apart. You are complicit in inflicting untold suffering on millions of people around the world. You are complicit in casting the poorest and most vulnerable in our societies into even further grinding poverty. You are complicit in murder.

A line is being crossed right now. Which side of history are you on? Make your decision now and make it wisely, because your actions during these times will not be forgotten.

You have been warned.

rainerann

Star
True. In my opinion the corona hysteria has demonic aspects

There's been thousands of nurses and doctors saying covid is a hoax, maybe they don't bring it up at the staff budget meetings you're talking about for some reason. Here's one from last week
Senior doc says Alberta politicians “playing medicine”, media driving “hysteria”
“There is utterly unfounded public hysteria driven by the media and politicians. It’s outrageous. This is the greatest hoax every perpetrated on an unsuspecting public.

“There is absolutely nothing to be done to contain this virus other than protecting your more vulnerable people. It should be thought of as nothing more than a bad flu season.

“This is not Ebola. It’s not SARS. It’s politics playing medicine. And that’s a very dangerous game.”

“Masks are utterly useless. There is no evidence based on their effectiveness whatsoever. Seeing these people walking around like lemmings obeying without any knowledge…putting the masks on.”

Hodkinson said social distancing is also “useless” because the virus can travel up to 30 m before landing.

He said positive tests, which do not accurately reflect whether you have the virus, are driving “public hysteria,”[emphasis added] adding testing should stop unless you show up at a hospital with respiratory problems."

You did read that the article said that 8 new people have died from covid in El Paso didn't you? And 800 since march?
Sounds a lot like this
Hospital ship Comfort departs NYC, having treated fewer than 200 patients

The only time I've had to see a doctor in my adult life is from being forced to wear a mask. Having asthma, I was in bed for 3 days suffocating afterward, I could only breath with my hands on my knees or laying down with my arms up. All covid mandates are totalitarian.
as Usual your reading comprehension level is equal with a kindergartner. There were eight new deaths reported on Saturday. so let me break this down. There were eight people who were reported dead in one day.

if eight people are reported dead per day in one week that equals 56 people. If 8 people are reported dead per day in 30 days, this equals 240 people.

if 800 people have died since MarcH. If we divide 800 by 9 months, that is approximately 88 deaths per month.

so if 8 people are reported per day which would equal 240 per month, that would be an increase of 152 people. We are also talking about deaths from covid alone and are not including any other conditions that people are still going to die from this winter. Do you see the difference? How many people do you think our morgue system accommodates?

Most of the funeral homes that I’m familiar with have capacity for about 6-12 people at a time. This equals about 6-12 people per week because a morgue will hold the people there until the funeral or cremation takes places. This is probably a lot more than a rural area can accommodate because this is meant to serve a larger population size. So basically, what this article is saying is that covid alone is going to overwhelm the morgue system of a larger urban area before we even take into consideration the number of people who will die of other things, which means it could be even more overwhelming to a rural area.

if you don’t know anything about the subject of morgues, don’t try to talk like you do. It just makes you sound ridiculous again.

And seriously, your experience that you relate to wearing a mask is by far a blessing in comparison to being placed on bipap or intubated with respiratory issues resulting from covid, which is why people are coming to stay in a hospital for covid.

the vast majority of people working directly with these patients are worried about staffing and ppe as winter approaches and the covid patients population starts doubling again. Your perspective towards this situation when you have no direct experience with this industry and are primarily basing your opinion off of YouTube videos posted by others who have no experience or your experience with asthma, from the comfort of your own home or other indoor environment providing you with an internet connection, are so absolutely ignorant that it baffles me that there is more than one of you around here, but the sense of entitlement seems to be strong among people like yourself.

but the evidence of the choice to see this as a hoax is coming. The crap about a hoax will continue to crash and burn the same way most of the election fantasies have already.

“El Paso health officials reported nearly 1,074 new COVID-19 cases and eight deaths on Saturday, bringing the totals to 80,291 cases and 853 fatalities, according to the city and county COVID-19 dashboard.”

If you want to respond to something I said, be sure to be careful that it is not this easy to call you out. Like seriously, you might need to see an eye doctor. Something is wrong with your reading ability. It has to be either an eyesight problem or some problem with math or reading comprehension. Every time a number is involved, you seem to struggle.

as Usual your reading comprehension level is equal with a kindergartner. There were eight new deaths reported on Saturday. so let me break this down. There were eight people who were reported dead in one day.

if eight people are reported dead per day in one week that equals 56 people. If 8 people are reported dead per day in 30 days, this equals 240 people.

if 800 people have died since MarcH. If we divide 800 by 9 months, that is approximately 88 deaths per month.

so if 8 people are reported per day which would equal 240 per month, that would be an increase of 152 people. We are also talking about deaths from covid alone and are not including any other conditions that people are still going to die from this winter. Do you see the difference? How many people do you think our morgue system accommodates?

Most of the funeral homes that I’m familiar with have capacity for about 6-12 people at a time. This equals about 6-12 people per week because a morgue will hold the people there until the funeral or cremation takes places. This is probably a lot more than a rural area can accommodate because this is meant to serve a larger population size. So basically, what this article is saying is that covid alone is going to overwhelm the morgue system of a larger urban area before we even take into consideration the number of people who will die of other things, which means it could be even more overwhelming to a rural area.

if you don’t know anything about the subject of morgues, don’t try to talk like you do. It just makes you sound ridiculous again.

And seriously, your experience that you relate to wearing a mask is by far a blessing in comparison to being placed on bipap or intubated with respiratory issues resulting from covid, which is why people are coming to stay in a hospital for covid.

the vast majority of people working directly with these patients are worried about staffing and ppe as winter approaches and the covid patients population starts doubling again. Your perspective towards this situation when you have no direct experience with this industry and are primarily basing your opinion off of YouTube videos posted by others who have no experience or your experience with asthma, from the comfort of your own home or other indoor environment providing you with an internet connection, are so absolutely ignorant that it baffles me that there is more than one of you around here, but the sense of entitlement seems to be strong among people like yourself.

but the evidence of the choice to see this as a hoax is coming. The crap about a hoax will continue to crash and burn the same way most of the election fantasies have already.

“El Paso health officials reported nearly 1,074 new COVID-19 cases and eight deaths on Saturday, bringing the totals to 80,291 cases and 853 fatalities, according to the city and county COVID-19 dashboard.”

If you want to respond to something I said, be sure to be careful that it is not this easy to call you out. Like seriously, you might need to see an eye doctor. Something is wrong with your reading ability. It has to be either an eyesight problem or some problem with math or reading comprehension. Every time a number is involved, you seem to struggle.
800 people past the age of 80 died in a city one year

Wake me up when you find something not totally ridiculous to Karen aboutsleeping man.jpg

rainerann

Star
800 people past the age of 80 died in a city one year

Wake me up when you find something not totally ridiculous to Karen aboutView attachment 46851
All I can say is that you’re wrong when you say they are over 80. I can’t go listing the ages of the people I know who have died even though I know several of them from experience. I’m guessing you also pulled this number out of a hat because you needed a way to respond after being completely wrong in what you said at first.

now I’m sure you will go chasing a source to make this seem legitimate. So let’s see your source for this. Let’s play this game again because you didn’t get this number from the article I posted. You have pulled it out of hat again so why don’t you scramble off and try to support the comment that you are really making to save face.

8 deaths on Saturday was literally in the same sentence and not a different part of the article, and somehow you missed this through ignorance or intention. You would have been better off not responding or initiating a response with a source for your claim of 80 years old, but you didn’t do this again.

so my guess is youre bluffing again. Good luck to your in your upcoming google search. Maybe one of the other hoax supporters can try to help by dropping an article in your inbox. At this point, I really think you might need the help and they could probably do a better job than yourself even if it would be like having a conversation with someone else indirectly.

rainerann

Star
people dying of covid who are over 80 is also irrelevant to the subject of providing assistance to morgues. It is like you think there should be a difference since they are over 80. It is like you are saying that bringing in the national guard is excessive if the people are over 80.

the ignorance is just profound. People will say anything and everything they have to to support their own agenda.

All I can say is that you’re wrong when you say they are over 80. I can’t go listing the ages of the people I know who have died even though I know several of them from experience. I’m guessing you also pulled this number out of a hat because you needed a way to respond after being completely wrong in what you said at first.

now I’m sure you will go chasing a source to make this seem legitimate. So let’s see your source for this. Let’s play this game again because you didn’t get this number from the article I posted. You have pulled it out of hat again so why don’t you scramble off and try to support the comment that you are really making to save face.

8 deaths on Saturday was literally in the same sentence and not a different part of the article, and somehow you missed this through ignorance or intention. You would have been better off not responding or initiating a response with a source for your claim of 80 years old, but you didn’t do this again.

so my guess is youre bluffing again. Good luck to your in your upcoming google search. Maybe one of the other hoax supporters can try to help by dropping an article in your inbox. At this point, I really think you might need the help and they could probably do a better job than yourself even if it would be like having a conversation with someone else indirectly.
The underlying message in your posts is "government tyranny is justified, fear is justified" so everything you say is ridiculous. 800 people dying in a city in a year isnt news, its life.

Here I'll post some funny jokes for Rainerann, you always like laughing at these posts. Where are the excess deaths coming from?
Thousands of lives could be lost to delays in cancer surgery during COVID-19 pandemic
New WBT & Robert Graham Center Analysis: The COVID Pandemic Could Lead to 75,000 Additional Deaths from Alcohol and Drug Misuse and Suicide
Impacts of COVID-19 on childhood malnutrition and nutrition-related mortality
food insecurity will nearly double to 265 million by the end of 2020
signed by hundreds of doctors calling the lockdowns themselves a “mass casualty incident” and exhorting politicians to end the shutdowns.

rainerann

Star
Here I'll post some funny jokes for Rainerann, you always like laughing at these posts. Where are the excess deaths coming from?
Thousands of lives could be lost to delays in cancer surgery during COVID-19 pandemic
New WBT & Robert Graham Center Analysis: The COVID Pandemic Could Lead to 75,000 Additional Deaths from Alcohol and Drug Misuse and Suicide
Impacts of COVID-19 on childhood malnutrition and nutrition-related mortality
food insecurity will nearly double to 265 million by the end of 2020
signed by hundreds of doctors calling the lockdowns themselves a “mass casualty incident” and exhorting politicians to end the shutdowns.
again, you have severe reading comprehension issues considering how many times I have already said what I am going to now repeat.

if you have more people who require intervention than you have people available to intervene, you will see an increase in the number of deaths due to all causes. Everyone would have been at risk without the shutdown by who knows how much because of the quantity of people who require hospitalization for covid.

a cancer patient is not better served in an er that is flooded with covid patients who are holding because the rest of the hospital is full. Do you understand this?

someone with an overdose is not better served under the same scenario either. I said numerous times already that the number of people requiring intervention in relation the the number of people capable of providing intervention creates an issue for everyone, but I know you have trouble with reading comprehension and this concept in general probably throws you for a loop because you have no actual experience in healthcare and are simply parroting what the covid hoax club is saying and will give you a pat on the back for saying. You basically don’t understand what I’m saying and have no way of visualizing what something like this actually looks like. There are many challenges in finding a balance so that everyone is being treated to the best of our ability. It is not an easy situation to navigate.

in addition to this, posting the letter signed by Simone gold when I already know she was sponsored to represent doctors in favor of the republican political approach to covid, isn’t going to impress me at all. It is basically the same as saying these people have no direct experience with this situation when their experience can be bought.

Monday’s livestreamed event featuring the America’s Frontline Doctors group was organized by Tea Party Patriots, a wealthy Republican donor-backed nonprofit that, in partnership with FreedomWorks and other right-wing dark money groups, launched the Save Our Country Coalition in April to push for America’s rapid reopening. Jenny Beth Martin, TPP’s co-founder, spoke at the conference alongside the self-proclaimed frontline doctors, urging people to call their elected officials to demand access to hydroxychloroquine.
Simone Gold, the founder of America’s Frontline Doctors, has been a go-to source for Fox News on the so-called dangers of strict coronavirus measures and has spoken at several reopen rallies.

It’s not clear to what extent the Save Our Country Coalition was behind Monday’s press event; the America’s Frontline Doctors website discloses no affiliation to any other group, nor does it proclaim itself a 501(c) nonprofit.
But Tea Party Patriots is clearly involved in both efforts, and the Monday press conference was directly in line with SOC’s push to downplay the pandemic. FreedomWorks and Tea Party Patriots did not immediately respond to requests for comment.
.”

tldr: the most important thing I want to point out is that you clearly pulled the notion that only people over 80 are dying of covid out of a hat. You did not have a source for this when you said it. You were saying it to be an alarmist suggesting that people were basically dying of old age as part of your political agenda

still, even if people die of old age, if people die of old age in large numbers, this will affect everyone by reducing the opportunity for intervention.

stop making things up as you go along To try to support for your own political agenda.

Last edited:
tldr: the most important thing I want to point out is that you clearly pulled the notion that only people over 80 are dying of covid out of a hat. You did not have a source for this when you said it. You were saying it to be an alarmist suggesting that people were basically dying of old age.
That's not a tldr. A tldr you are supposed to summarize your vapid and inflated post so people don't have to read your inane babbling and biases. Yeah I exaggerated it a bit, 40% of the deaths were over 80, 65% were over 70, only 16% were under 50. I got it from the link you posted. But yeah basically people dying of old age
if people die of old age in large numbers, this will affect everyone by reducing the opportunity for intervention.
800 in a year isnt large numbers once again. Especially when almost 500 were over 70

a cancer patient is not better served in an er that is flooded with covid patients who are holding because the rest of the hospital is full. Do you understand this?
And here is where Rainerann literally says a cancer patient is better off dying because they cant get surgery than being in a hospital where people have a mild flu. You just can't make this stuff up.
Everyone would have been at risk without the shutdown by who knows how much because of the quantity of people who require hospitalization for covid.
80% of covid cases recover with zero treatment, so that much.
someone with an overdose is not better served under the same scenario either.
Holy crap:eek: You missed the point entirely. That's insane how bad your reading comprehension is. Should I even be talking to you? Are you like in a wheelchair doing coloring books? The point was that tens of thousands are dying from the lock down you support.

Anyways in a just world you'd be standing trial for crimes against mankind because of the catastraphe your line of thinking has caused in millions of peoples lives, and will continue to until you psychos stop

Last edited:

justjess

Superstar
That's not a tldr. A tldr you are supposed to summarize your vapid and inflated post so people don't have to read your inane babbling and biases. Yeah I exaggerated it a bit, 40% of the deaths were over 80, 65% were over 70, only 16% were under 50. I got it from the link you posted. But yeah basically people dying of old age

800 in a year isnt large numbers once again. Especially when almost 500 were over 70

And here is where Rainerann literally says a cancer patient is better off dying because they cant get surgery than being in a hospital where people have a mild flu. You just can't make this stuff up.

80% of covid cases recover with zero treatment, so that much.

Holy crap:eek: You missed the point entirely. That's insane how bad your reading comprehension is. Should I even be talking to you? Are you like in a wheelchair doing coloring books? The point was that tens of thousands are dying from the lock down you support.

Anyways in a just world you'd be standing trial for crimes against mankind because of the catastraphe your line of thinking has caused in millions of peoples lives, and will continue to until you psychos stop
Devils advocate: 20% of 330 million.. is 66 million people. We definitely don’t have that many hospital beds.

Well, Trump called the virus "a genius", and Solomon was full of wisdom, so I don't see much connection between them and sleepy Joe..;)
Almost.

Corona: Spanish for "crown".

CORONA = 6 letters

C = 3
O = 15
R = 18
O = 15
N = 14
A = 1
_______
Total = 66

666 -> King Solomon, talents of gold (1 Kings 10, 2 Chronicles 9).

2020 / 666 = 3,0330

30330.jpg