Coronavirus

justjess

Superstar
I don't quite understand your sentence here. My understanding is that you go from bottom to top?
but forget it im just being petty because i think he's a bully ill stick to my own threads. sorry
You do go from bottom to top.. but the analyze/evaluate rungs require taking in information from multiple perspectives/sources and forming a cohesive theory based on ALL of it. That would mean taking information both pro and against and finding something in the middle which incorporates bits and pieces from all (usually) And this is an example: ie trump is not a p***phile himself (as some claim) but he isn’t a p***phile slaying hero either (as others claim). He’s just a man playing to a hot topic to serve his own purposes. (Again, example.. and in synthesis you would use evidence gathered from all the various sources to support this conclusion). Generally, in synthesis you never come to one or the other extreme end of an issue because upon evaluation most extreme viewpoints fall apart.

basically I have no idea how blooms taxonomy applies to the poster you were responding to or in this context whatsoever. No need to apologize. I’m probably being petty myself even mentioning it (my apologies, it’s that kind of day)

Tidal

Star
Well my Amazon order of Aquafresh mouthwash arrived today, it was temporarily out of stock, perhaps because a lot of people are buying it after seeing news items like the one i posted earlier in this thread about how it contains CPC (Cetypyridinium chloride) which zaps the C-19 virus.

I just took this pic, and apart from gargling daily with it I'm also going to pour it into that empty spray gun on the left and squirt around my flat etc.
The virus can run but not hide..:)

(Note- I checked in the Amazon advert that this Aquafresh brand contained CPC before buying it, so do the same if you're buying a different brand)

Well my Amazon order of Aquafresh mouthwash arrived today, it was temporarily out of stock, perhaps because a lot of people are buying it after seeing news items like the one i posted earlier in this thread about how it contains CPC (Cetypyridinium chloride) which zaps the C-19 virus.

I just took this pic, and apart from gargling daily with it I'm also going to pour it into that empty spray gun on the left and squirt around my flat etc.

(Note- I checked in the Amazon advert that this Aquafresh brand contained CPC before buying it, so do the same if you're buying a different brand)

Man, don't spray mouthwash around your flat. The virus is a hoax

Tidal

Star
Man, don't spray mouthwash around your flat. The virus is a hoax

You must have missed my posts in other threads mate where I bragged about surviving a Covid attack in May of this year, I'm kool.. :cool:
Look, i've highlighted my symptoms in red-

Look what it done to my baby-blue eyes-

You must have missed my posts in other threads mate where I bragged about surviving a Covid attack in May of this year, I'm kool.. :cool:
Look, i've highlighted my symptoms in red-

Look what it done to my baby-blue eyes-

I know some people dont remember this but......people got sick last year too

rainerann

Star

that is a good suggestion for gargling. Although, don’t worry about spraying it around your house. It will just makes things get sticky after a while. Any cleaner will really work around the house. You can even just mix the hydrogen peroxide and water Or rubbing alcohol and water together for surfaces, which is really cheap.

good suggestion for mouthwash though. It is just that there still going to be something sugary in a mouthwash that will make it not work as a household cleaner.

Tidal

Star
I know some people dont remember this but......people got sick last year too.

Dunno bout that, but here in England the first deaths occurred in March this year as this graph shows, then people began dropping like flies through spring when the first wave hit like a tsunami, and I was one of those who weathered the storm.. :cool:
Then deaths petered out to almost nothing during the summer because people were masking and social distancing, or perhaps the hot summer sun was zapping the virus.
Then the government needlessly panicked and introduced stricter new lockdown rules but the fed-up Brit public said "to hell with this" and started ignoring all the rules.
Now (Nov 2020) deaths seem to be rising again, whether its due to ignoring, or the colder weather, or a new wave nobody knows-

Tidal

Star
..don’t worry about spraying it around your house. It will just makes things get sticky after a while.

Yeah I just noticed; I thought it'd evaporate but its left a sticky film on my kitchen table and stuff, but at least the virus might not like it..:)

Operation Warpspeed, rapid mobilisation of the military. Don’t know if anyone has already suggested it, but I suspect the vaccine distribution is a smoke screen. They’re preparing to put down the deep state proxies of chaos that will flood the streets once they find out Trump is going to win this battle. Makes total sense.

justjess

Superstar
Omg.. the denial is strong. Your orange hero is no different from the rest. None. He is bragging about and taking credit for this vaccine. If he is still in office he will force us all to take it. Same as the next jackass. Everything isn’t some hidden secret hero script... it is what it appears to be. He isn’t the messiah.

Maes17

Superstar
Omg.. the denial is strong. Your orange hero is no different from the rest. None. He is bragging about and taking credit for this vaccine. If he is still in office he will force us all to take it. Same as the next jackass. Everything isn’t some hidden secret hero script... it is what it appears to be. He isn’t the messiah.
That’s what I’ve been saying.

I may not agree with biden but this election is his.
Anything else is just news headlines for viewers, clicks etc.

Tidal

Star
Omg.. the denial is strong. Your orange hero is no different from the rest. None. He is bragging about and taking credit for this vaccine. If he is still in office he will force us all to take it..
Should be interesting to see if the Covid death rate increases or drops under Biden..;)
This is the current 2020 chart-

And for the record this is the UK chart, Boris seemed to have it whupped through the summer but now its on the rise again-

Last edited:

rainerann

Star
and after a year of actually working face to face with covid patients, the overwhelming majority of the people doing this seem to be talking about ppe and staffing issues rather than their suspicions that covid is a hoax. Who would have thought that almost a year later, the people on YouTube who have no direct experience working with this disease, would be overwhelmingly wrong about almost everything concerning covid.

I realize most of you won’t listen because I know there are some of you who still think there is a chance trump will be president four more years, but I still feel it is important to say something just in case. Spring is a long ways away, and the surge that is happening now is probably not going to slow down until then

https://chochilino.com/news/world/2020/11/23/catastrophic-death-coming-with-staff-ppe-and-hospital-capacity-shortages-in-us-warn-top-nurses-union/?amp=1

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/briannasacks/covid-healthcare-workers-kansas-missouri

https://www.heraldnet.com/news/physicians-to-strike-citing-inadequate-ppe-and-no-breaks/

I feel that it is also important to point out that people that are going to really struggle are the people that are going to be ignored and overlooked when by the ones busy promoting their agendas. The people in prison could potentially die because they are at a disadvantage socially, and the lot of you getting on your soapboxes like you know something, will completely overlook this since it won’t benefit you. Even while feigning concern about poverty and other challenges created by this situation.

there will be groups that will be more vulnerable that will be ignored this winter while people continue with their politics and sense of entitlement.

https://www.sltrib.com/news/2020/11/20/utah-inmates-are-dying/?utm_source=Salt+Lake+Tribune&utm_campaign=f43b19cba2-rundown+11232020&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_dc2415ff28-f43b19cba2-13183297&mc_cid=f43b19cba2&mc_eid=dd948adc9c

the national guard is deployed in El Paso to help out with the number of dead bodies right now.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/texas-national-guard-el-paso-morgue-covid-19-overflow/

people who stay in the hospital with covid have breathing issues. They have trouble breathing. Get it through your heads And there are a lot of them. Privacy laws make it difficult to say more, which almost works against you when you have people who have no direct experience with this arguing that it is fake, but these are still real people who deserve privacy even if there are idiots out there spreading bad information like this.