Coronavirus

Lisa

Superstar
Indoor dining has been open in Pennsylvania for a while now so idk if philly is different but the rest of the state has had indoor dining for a couple months atleast

ok so apparantly philly is opening on the 8th. They based it on case numbers. If he went on vacation and ate indoors somewhere that the numbers were low enough I guess I don’t see the issue or hypocrisy. The mayor doesn’t make the call about that kinda thing anyway.
It seems that philly dining is indeed different. He couldn’t dine in there so he went to a different city where he could.

The hypocrisy seems to be he went elsewhere while his city is closed down to dining. Shouldn’t he stay and be a part of the pain? But I guess not for him..like Lori Lghtfoot and Nancy Pelosi.

justjess

Superstar
It seems that philly dining is indeed different. He couldn’t dine in there so he went to a different city where he could.

The hypocrisy seems to be he went elsewhere while his city is closed down to dining. Shouldn’t he stay and be a part of the pain? But I guess not for him..like Lori Lghtfoot and Nancy Pelosi.
I know NY’ers who flew to Florida to get their nails and hair done. People that drove across the state for a meal when counties opened on different schedules. People who jumped state lines to buy vodka cuz our liquor stores were closed. There are bigger fish to fry then someone acting human especially when the decision isn’t his to make about closing/opening.

justjess

Superstar

So you know how you all always talk about predictive programming... what’s the chance this vaccine turns us into flesh eating zombies or someshit? October? That’s less than a year to roll out? That’s terrifying... and very suspect timing imo as well.

Lisa

Superstar

So you know how you all always talk about predictive programming... what’s the chance this vaccine turns us into flesh eating zombies or someshit? October? That’s less than a year to roll out? That’s terrifying... and very suspect timing imo as well.
If the vaccine is so bad why is 80 year old pelosi getting her hair done without a mask? Says a lot really about how she’s unconcerned about the virus but doesn’t mind the fear the msm puts out everyday for the rest of us...

justjess

Superstar
If the vaccine is so bad why is 80 year old pelosi getting her hair done without a mask? Says a lot really about how she’s unconcerned about the virus but doesn’t mind the fear the msm puts out everyday for the rest of us...
Your comment doesn’t even make a lick of sense. Nothing new. :rolleyes:

Lisa

Superstar
Dr. Tam advises Canadians to stop kissing and wear a mask during sex. No joke.

:oops:
This is from June 1st..
How to have sex during the Covid-19 lockdown: Harvard experts say couples from different houses should avoid kissing, wear masks and disinfect the bedroom to avoid spreading the disease

Thunderian

Superstar
This is what I’m talking about.

1. Biden called for coronavirus tests to be free 9 days after Trump signed the Families First Coronavirus Response Act.
  2. Biden called for coronavirus testing to be available nationwide 12 days after Trump announced that testing was available in all 50 states.
  3. Biden called for “cooperation” between the federal government and the states after numerous Democrat governors praised Trump for his work with them.
  4. Biden announced support for barring entry into the U.S. for individuals who had been to China 2 months after Trump announced a travel ban on China.
  5. Biden called for a CDC team to go into China 50 days after the Trump administration took action.
  6. Biden claimed that he called for the Defense Production Act to be used “before anyone,” which came shortly after Trump announced plans to use it.
  7. Biden called for someone to be put in charge of handling the coronavirus response 5 weeks after Trump tapped Vice President Mike Pence to lead the White House Coronavirus Task Force.

Bent8484

Established
This is from June 1st..
How to have sex during the Covid-19 lockdown: Harvard experts say couples from different houses should avoid kissing, wear masks and disinfect the bedroom to avoid spreading the disease
This is a great opportunity for extreme humble bragging:

"Well, maybe they should only have sex from a distance of 2 meters, you know, socially distanced. Oh, I'm sorry! I thought everyone's was 2 meters long?"

Lisa

Superstar
This is a great opportunity for extreme humble bragging:

"Well, maybe they should only have sex from a distance of 2 meters, you know, socially distanced. Oh, I'm sorry! I thought everyone's was 2 meters long?"
But what we want to know is..do you disinfect the bedroom afterwards? Just ridiculousness.

Lisa

Superstar
If they wanted to make people feel isolated, they couldn't do it differently...
Yes..that’s true...but how many people are going to really have sex with a mask? I have seen lone people in cars wearing masks..which I think is absolutely crazy. And there was an article where some places wanted you to wear a mask in your house. I guess they are seeing how many people would actually do that?