Coronavirus

justjess

Superstar
How can it be burned down I wonder? Most people pick one side or the other naturally.
This is what you said in response to rain saying the right/left system should be burnt down. You are ignorant and trying to cover for your ignorance after the fact is even more ignorant. Most people do not pick a side of the right/left system since most people don’t vote and of those who do the majority are independent. Stop being ignorant. Or at least own it.

Lisa

Superstar
This is what you said in response to rain saying the right/left system should be burnt down. You are ignorant and trying to cover for your ignorance after the fact is even more ignorant. Most people do not pick a side of the right/left system since most people don’t vote and of those who do the majority are independent. Stop being ignorant. Or at least own it.
Ya, that’s what I said...still not sure how I didn’t understand the metaphor.

Then the independents should vote and show they are the majority..since they don’t..then the majority either vote left or right.

justjess

Superstar
Ya, that’s what I said...still not sure how I didn’t understand the metaphor.

Then the independents should vote and show they are the majority..since they don’t..then the majority either vote left or right.
I am not involved in your metaphor discussion even a little bit. I quoted you directly which had nothing to do with the metaphor.

THE MAJORITY DO NOT VOTE AT ALL.

Lisa

Superstar
I am not involved in your metaphor discussion even a little bit. I quoted you directly which had nothing to do with the metaphor.

THE MAJORITY DO NOT VOTE AT ALL.
The ones that do vote make up their own majority and vote one of two ways. :)

justjess

Superstar
The ones that do vote make up their own majority and vote one of two ways. :)
Your either the majority of the country or your not Lisa. You can’t say the majority of a country picks one side when they don’t. Then change it to say “they make up their own majority” - there is no such thing as “their own majority” for chrissakes. Clearly MOST of the country does not believe this two party system or our political system in general is working or worth it. Maybe we should try to figure out why to improve things instead of redefining words and concepts (like you accuse liberals of doing all the time).

Lisa

Superstar
Your either the majority of the country or your not Lisa. You can’t say the majority of a country picks one side when they don’t. Then change it to say “they make up their own majority” - there is no such thing as “their own majority” for chrissakes. Clearly MOST of the country does not believe this two party system or our political system in general is working or worth it. Maybe we should try to figure out why to improve things instead of redefining words and concepts (like you accuse liberals of doing all the time).
Well if you’re gonna say the majority doesn’t vote then they don’t count when the votes are read do they? So then we go off the ones that do vote and they are now a majority and they vote one way or the other.

Haha, I was trying to put it in a term you might understand since my explanation keeps goin giver your head. Lol!

Clearly MOST people do believe in either party and vote accordingly..the others don’t count since they don’t vote.

justjess

Superstar
Well if you’re gonna say the majority doesn’t vote then they don’t count when the votes are read do they? So then we go off the ones that do vote and they are now a majority and they vote one way or the other.

Haha, I was trying to put it in a term you might understand since my explanation keeps goin giver your head. Lol!

Clearly MOST people do believe in either party and vote accordingly..the others don’t count since they don’t vote.
Every single person in this country counts Lisa. Stop redefining words SJW. Majority has a clear definition and your desire to change it to suit your argument is ridiculous.

Lurker

Star
No, a candidate/issue can receive the majority of votes. It does not mean the votes came from the majority.
the others don’t count since they don’t vote
Your vote don't count cuz they count the votes.

Lisa

Superstar
Every single person in this country counts Lisa. Stop redefining words SJW. Majority has a clear definition and your desire to change it to suit your argument is ridiculous.
If they don’t vote they don’t count...at least in an election. So that means that the majority who do end up voting are the ones that count and those people vote one of two ways. Idk what you can’t understand about that. :D

Lisa

Superstar
No, a candidate/issue can receive the majority of votes. It does not mean the votes came from the majority.

Your vote don't count cuz they count the votes.
Where do the votes come from..the minority?

They must count somehow..trump won.

Lurker

Star
Where do the votes come from..the minority?
If voting counts, yes. Of the minority of people, the majority chose Trump.

I'll give you something else to consider

justjess

Superstar
If they don’t vote they don’t count...at least in an election. So that means that the majority who do end up voting are the ones that count and those people vote one of two ways. Idk what you can’t understand about that. :D
She said that the right left system needs to go away. You said the majority agree with it and choose one of those sides. They do not. Now you changed your argument to the majority of voters. What don’t you understand about that?

(and let’s not forget the majority of voters are independent on top of all the above)

Lisa

Superstar
If voting counts, yes. Of the minority of people, the majority chose Trump.

I'll give you something else to consider
Well in voting, the majority that vote..their vote counts.

That article is ridiculous

justjess

Superstar
Well in voting, the majority that vote..their vote counts.

That article is ridiculous
This argument doesn’t even stand for what your saying. At all. Votes aren’t counted on an individual basis and we’ve had more then one situation where the majority voted for one candidate but a different candidate won.

Lisa

Superstar
She said that the right left system needs to go away. You said the majority agree with it and choose one of those sides. They do not. Now you changed your argument to the majority of voters. What don’t you understand about that?

(and let’s not forget the majority of voters are independent on top of all the above)
You’re the one that said that the majority does not vote.
So I said that the majority do vote and they choose one of two sides. Because if your majority decides not to vote they don’t count now in the vote as they don’t vote. So the people who do vote now are majority and they vote one of two ways. Never a third way.

justjess

Superstar
You’re the one that said that the majority does not vote.
So I said that the majority do vote and they choose one of two sides. Because if your majority decides not to vote they don’t count now in the vote as they don’t vote. So the people who do vote now are majority and they vote one of two ways. Never a third way.
I wonder if you even understand or believe the babble that comes out of your mouth...