Coronavirus

Thunderian

Superstar
the only people who repeat the partisan spam that the media is creating the impression that this virus is racist are people who are completely ignorant of much of what is common knowledge within the healthcare field, like yourself.
CNN and the New York Times have both run pieces claiming that Covid-19 is affecting black Americans disproportionately because of racism.

It’s not a great leap to the idea that the virus itself is racist.

rainerann

Star
CNN and the New York Times have both run pieces claiming that Covid-19 is affecting black Americans disproportionately because of racism.

you’re still the one making the leap though whether it creates a little splash or a big one:

“the virus isn’t racist. The clotting issues that are created are associated with the virus are more than likely exacerbating whatever it is that causes a significant number of black people to have high blood pressure or something along these lines.

a significant number of black people are also carriers of the sickle cell anemia trait and this would also be worth looking into.

the only people who repeat the partisan spam that the media is creating the impression that this virus is racist are people who are completely ignorant of much of what is common knowledge within the healthcare field, like yourself.”

I will repeat myself because it is still the only reason someone would make that leap.

Karlysymon

Superstar
Today my sister told me about a friend of hers who was scheduled for a Covid-19 test, but wasn’t able to make it to the testing facility. I’m not sure why she was supposed to get a test, but the bottom line is that she didn’t show, and didn’t notify them that she wouldn’t be coming in. A few days later she got a note in the mail informing her she had tested positive for Covid-19.

Two other friends of my sister’s sent swabs in for a mail-in test, but didn’t actually swab themselves. They were informed by mail that they both had tested positive for Covid-19.

It’s a scam, folks. The number of deaths from Covid-19 has been dropping for 10 weeks now. The number of infections is a lie.
This is why I never bothered with World-o-meters. I only checked the site twice inorder to respond to a post on here. What would be nice is if this was replicated with 100 or 200 people. They all get into a room and swab the floor, pets, plants, icecream…..everything except themselves and send the tests to a lab to see how many return positive. Everything would have to be filmed and the evidence used to confront the mayors and governors. Its tragic that states that opened up are imposing restrictions again over this charade.

This whole thing has also made me think twice about the usual false flags. In the sense that while there are crisis actors at the scene, some people really do die so that even if one had solid evidence that there were actors at the scene, the grieving family would have a hard time believing any of it. So I think the same playbook was used for coronavirus.

So in this case, even if those 200 people with their evidence confronted the authorities at a town hall, families who have lost loved ones would have a hard time coming around the fact that aspects of this event are manipulated. There is a newly formed group in the UK that is suing the government for not instituting lockdowns much earlier.
“The time to seek answers and justice is now, as this virus is still spreading, and the government is adding further trauma to our loss, with the measures it is now taking,” she said. “I was furious when I watched Boris Johnson on television announce the relaxation of the lockdown, and the confusion around it, and now we feel so many more families are going to suffer as we are, because the virus will spread again."

Another twist to all this is; if the PCR test is unreliable or not suitable for diagnostic tests, then where does that leave all the recent revelations (studies from France, Italy, South Korea) that COVID 19 was around much earlier than December when it supposedly appeared in China? One recent study being that the University of Barcelona found it in waste water from around MARCH 2019! A full year before Western Europe went into lockdown! It is yet to be peer-reviewed but iam sure something like this will be shut down. Never really understood the clamor for/support for lockdowns and now, the ridiculous mask-wearing.

Iam very hopeful that, like the Iraq War lies unraveled, the COVID 19 lies will unravel too….this time next year.

justjess

Superstar

“Partisan spam that the media is creating”

I think you proved her point.

Lisa

Superstar
Donald Trump demands 'SCHOOLS MUST OPEN IN THE FALL' and boasts about 'low death rate' as White House claims rest of the world thinks the U.S. is a 'leader' in coronavirus

Lisa

Superstar
White House tells Congress it is formally withdrawing from the World Health Organization - to fury from Democrats who say the move 'leaves Americans sick' and alone

US coronavirus cases are on the rise in 40 states but deaths continue to FALL - for now - as Texas, Arizona and California see record hospitalizations

DevaWolf

Veteran
Donald Trump demands 'SCHOOLS MUST OPEN IN THE FALL' and boasts about 'low death rate' as White House claims rest of the world thinks the U.S. is a 'leader' in coronavirus
Yeah we think it's a leader in death statistics. But your Trump can twist anything into a good PR story for himself.

Lisa

Superstar
Yeah we think it's a leader in death statistics. But your Trump can twist anything into a good PR story for himself.
The media agrees with him this week...
US coronavirus cases are on the rise in 40 states but deaths continue to FALL - for now - as Texas, Arizona and California see record hospitalizations

Lisa

Superstar
'I think we are in a good place': Trump DISAGREES with Dr. Fauci's assertion that the United States is still 'knee-deep in the first wave' of the coronavirus infections

Fears Covid is airborne grow as WHO acknowledges 'evidence emerging' that disease passes between people through infected droplets in the air

Mike Pence says CDC will issue NEW guidelines on reopening schools after Donald Trump rages that rules are 'tough and expensive' and threatens to 'cut off funding' if children do not return in the fall

Lisa

Superstar
It’s hard to keep people scared when no one is dying anymore..
Why are US coronavirus deaths NOT rising quickly despite increasing infection rates across the nation? Experts say younger people are getting infected and surviving - but fear fatalities could still spike by mid-July

Or it could just be the stupidity of the reporting..but then again they think we are also stupid..which may be true with people still fearfully wearing their masks!
What could kill you? Going to a bar or attending church poses higher chance of catching COVID-19 but opening the mail and getting takeout is low, according to list created by doctors ranking riskiness of every day activities

Lisa

Superstar
Reopened Theme Parks Ban Screaming on Roller Coasters. Riders Are Howling.
Japan’s park recommendations aim to prevent the spread of Covid-19, but thrill seekers find keeping quiet isn’t easy

Lisa

Superstar
Have to continue to keep us down somehow...the worst thing is..most people believe this stuff.

More than 1.3 million people have filed for unemployment in the last week as states reverse reopening their economies because of a surge in coronavirus cases

Lisa

Superstar
Exactly!

After that success, they invited two friends who had tested negative recently over to stay the weekend. Next, they contemplated hitting up their favorite outdoor bar. But “we saw the massive increases in cases and hospitalization rates and got scared, honestly,” Englin said. New activities are off, and they’re holding their social circle to six until things improve.

justjess

Superstar
This is extremely concerning and maybe the end game of all this messaging idk;

If you can’t read it - “considering giving it to minorities first” is basically the gist. Considering history...

Lisa

Superstar

If you can’t read it - “considering giving it to minorities first” is basically the gist. Considering history...
They are trying to save the minorities now..considering they are better than white people and always have been. Can’t have one without the other can you?

justjess

Superstar
They are trying to save the minorities now..considering they are better than white people and always have been. Can’t have one without the other can you?
Your utter lack of imagination is always fascinating.. msm shill.

While this is a very old list, these media outlets should ALWAYS be questioned:

1. BBC – Mark Byford
2. CNN – Ken Jautz
3. ABC (Australian) – Peter Cave
4. The Times – James Harding
5. The Observer – John Mullholland
6. The Guardian – Alan Rusbridger
7. The Independent – Simon Kelner
8. NY Times – Bill Keller
9. LA Times – Russ Stanton
10. Washington Post – Marcus Brauchi
11. Reuters – David Schlesinger
12. Associated Press – Kathleen Carol

I’m sure today the list is longer, but the people/CEOs in all of the outlets have some dubious connection, which I unfortunately can’t remember. I think they all report to one of the Rothschild or Rockefeller family members. It would make sense since Melinda Gates made a similar comment that's somewhere in the other Corona virus thread and the Gates are the front for their depopulation/eugenics program via vaccines.

justjess

Superstar
While this is a very old list, these media outlets should ALWAYS be questioned:

1. BBC – Mark Byford
2. CNN – Ken Jautz
3. ABC (Australian) – Peter Cave
4. The Times – James Harding
5. The Observer – John Mullholland
6. The Guardian – Alan Rusbridger
7. The Independent – Simon Kelner
8. NY Times – Bill Keller
9. LA Times – Russ Stanton
10. Washington Post – Marcus Brauchi
11. Reuters – David Schlesinger
12. Associated Press – Kathleen Carol

I’m sure today the list is longer, but the people/CEOs in all of the outlets have some dubious connection, which I unfortunately can’t remember. I think they all report to one of the Rothschild or Rockefeller family members. It would make sense since Melinda Gates made a similar comment that's somewhere in the other Corona virus thread and the Gates are the front for their depopulation/eugenics program via vaccines.
Yeah I know the times is what it is. But if they are really going to make black people and the elderly the guinea pig for this Vaccine all I can think of is Tuskegee

Lisa

Superstar
Reminds me of pelosi’s strategy of we have to pass this bill to see what’s in it :rolleyes: