Coronavirus

The Zone

Star
They have been as predictable as their MSM lapdogs. People will not appreciate dishonesty when talking about a crisis.

Thunderian

Superstar
This is actually a really good piece if you want to know how the CDC is doing. The point of it is that, despite what the Democrats and some others are saying, the budget to fight these kinds of outbreaks has actually been increased (no thanks to Trump, but still), and the top level staff that’s in place has not changed since Trump took office.

Thunderian

Superstar
They have been as predictable as their MSM lapdogs. People will not appreciate dishonesty when talking about a crisis.
A month ago they were complaining that Trump’s coronavirus team wasn’t diverse enough. It’s hard to take anything they say seriously.

student

Rookie
Well now we have it in sweden aswell. One outbreak and hes believed to have exposed 40. Gothenburg is going into crisis mode and our prime minister is "preparing the country"
Sweden: If Crisis or War Comes - Government booklet issued in May 2018

English version: https://www.dinsakerhet.se/siteassets/dinsakerhet.se/broschyren-om-krisen-eller-kriget-kommer/om-krisen-eller-kriget-kommer---engelska-2.pdf

UK: BBC on Police Tweet advising on Grab Bags (Sept 2019)
One user, bellshillbaker, wrote: "This is crass. Scaring people with no explanations. What emergencies do you envisage? Brexit? War? Civil disturbance? Flood? Pestilence? Nuclear accident? Martial Law?"

Sharon Gathercole, replied to Police Scotland: "Confusing/worrying. I'm 50 years old, lived here all my life and have never been given this kind of advice before. You need to explain."
All becoming clear and self explanatory.

Vixy

Star
Right you are, the pamplets came out to every household and we've had Jade Helm just a few years ago and soo many military drills for all to se, often at very central places full of people. This COULD be what theyve been drilling for. Gothenburg is freaking out and taking precautions and if Gothenburgs freaking out...more cities will follow.

Last edited:

justjess

Superstar
I am just watching these stocks crumble and thanking god for the first time in my life that I am broke.

I am also thinking it would be really smart from a public health perspective for the government to include in their funding for this crisis a “bail out fund” for citizens that are effected by it.. like those who get sick and those who are quarantined... to offset the lost wages they will incur, it would encourage people to seek medical attention immediately instead of powering through what they might think is just a cold and potentially infecting god knows how many others when they go into work sick.

Thunderian

Superstar
Gotta say this is playing out in ways that make wild conspiracies pretty much guaranteed..
I would agree, except the members of the Iranian regime are shown hugging and kissing each other over the past few days, even as it was known that members of the cabinet had already come down with it. Iran has also refused to take any measures to manage the spread of the virus, and has in fact encouraged Iranians to go to the shrines in Qom that are the epicentre of the Iranian outbreak. They’ve also continued direct flights to China, when every other country stopped or limited them ages ago. No conspiracy can explain their thoughtless and irresponsible approach to this crisis.

Thunderian

Superstar
I’m not saying it is one.. just that I can totally see the argument that’s going to be used here.
I agree. I meant that it’s going to be a pretty hard sell to anyone who’s not already heavily into the conspiracy bag.

Politics, the pope all of them have the drug/cure for this virus... it's just a show for them, they must be laughing at how we are getting scared. I tried not to worry but now i can't help it. I'm from south america but i'm sure the virus will get here, there is zero control at airports, people that came from asia said nobody control them.