Coronavirus

justjess

Superstar
ummm anyone want to talk about T's press conf last night??
mentioned endless funding and camps and more coming soon as many were ready.............
I could not watch it. The sound of his voice infuriates me. Did I miss something major?

justjess

Superstar
Bingo on the loss of income. The areas in which we are being herded from the fear is to make many compliant to new rules. Prep for sure but do not get too caught up in this just yet for manipulation is in play and the MSM is fanning the flames in a most ferocious way. The scary thing is if they want to take a large portion of people out, they can orchestrate it for greater goals. It is not beyond the realm of possibility that PTB's want to crash the world economy. This could be the ultimate psy-op to see how people react.
Economic collapse on a mass scale is what I worry most about on a regular basis. People are already living to close to the home edge to sustain to many more financial hits.

I won’t have a choice but to be compliant. If schools closed it just is what it is. Teachers will still be paid. I won’t. My clien was out for two weeks right after Christmas with the regular flu and bronchitis so I’m already dealing with that loss of income and have already had my own small taste of what could potentially be coming... it’s no bueno. We thankfully had money coming in from my husbands job and even if we didn’t our landlord is family so we wouldn’t have ended up homeless but many other people don’t have those kind of resources as a fall back. We didn’t a couple years ago and that two weeks off would have broke us then.

The Zone

Star
I could not watch it. The sound of his voice infuriates me. Did I miss something major?
No. I get where you are coming from but this is not political. Or, this is all Trump's fault. If you do check it out Jess at least read it in its entirety and not made up CNN sound bits where the host is scowling while they try to make Trump fit the narrative of being unable to handle things. The CDC is even pissed at them.

justjess

Superstar
YES! it was honestly shocking
almost just have to watch it - it was cra
How so?

@The Zone Again, I am not blaming trump. I don’t think no matter who is president that there would have been much more that could have been done or to do moving forward. It’s just one of those things. It isn’t a political matter.

ohhi9876

Veteran
No. I get where you are coming from but this is not political. Or, this is all Trump's fault. If you do check it out Jess at least read it in its entirety and not made up CNN sound bits where the host is scowling while they try to make Trump fit the narrative of being unable to handle things. The CDC is even pissed that them.
ummm
"camps, new camps, billions, vac soon, everything is great, oh pence is in charge, but look the other way..."

took lots of questions, very chaotic!

justjess

Superstar
ummm
"camps, new camps, billions, vac soon, everything is great, oh pence is in charge, but look the other way..."

Did he say whether the camps would be mandatory? I’d rather self quarantine.. if necessary.

Also.. I hear it would be a year to eighteen months for a vaccine. Did he specify what “soon” meant.. I’d rather they not rush a vaccine when we don’t even know if it’s safe.

The Zone

Star
ummm

Christ man! Of course, he took questions. And if your mind is made up about him you are blinded to objectivity during a possible crisis. We must have watched two different things. If you want to make this political, please provide exact quotes from the actual speech without editing or CNN sound bits designed to confuse. Your video is paranoid off topic junk.

ohhi9876

Veteran
Did he say whether the camps would be mandatory? I’d rather self quarantine.. if necessary.

Also.. I hear it would be a year to eighteen months for a vaccine. Did he specify what “soon” meant.. I’d rather they not rush a vaccine when we don’t even know if it’s safe.
under three mo for vac (record timing)
camps are ready now and rapidly building more
but everything is fine
:/
!!!!

ohhi9876

Veteran
Christ man! Of course, he took questions. And if your mind is made up about him you are blinded to objectivity during a possible crisis. We must have watched two different things. If you want to make this political, please provide exact quotes from the actual speech without editing or CNN sound bits designed to confuse.
i watched it live not sound bites - thank you.

justjess

Superstar
under three mo for vac (record timing)
camps are ready now and rapidly building more
but everything is fine
:/
!!!!
Well 3 months is suspicious considering the experts said 12-18... but he’s probably just saying that to try to calm people down. That’s part of the presidents (or any leaders) job. To prevent panic, which only makes situations worse.

Well.. they do need proper funding to deal with this. I hate the man, truly.. ask anyone. But I don’t see much wrong with this right now other than possibly a delayed reaction to the seriousness because of fear what effect it would have on the markets.

The Zone

Star
OH... and asked congress for 2.5 B but they offered more and he said we will gladly take it.
Uh, yeah! The Dems wanted more. This is NOT political unless you blame him for all the worlds issues and the virus itself.

The Zone

Star
Yes, it is a big deal but the silly video is saying he is doing things for reelection. I watched it and read what was said as did most of the free world. What he mentioned were normal CDC infused precautions. I just get peeved when MSM makes it about Trump and not about humanity. Sorry I jumped down your throat.

ohhi9876

Veteran
Yes, it is a big deal but the silly video is saying he is doing things for reelection. I watched it and read what was said as did most of the free world. What he mentioned were normal CDC infused precautions. I just get peeved when MSM makes it about Trump and not about humanity. Sorry I jumped down your throat.
it's fine -

it is a big deal - i get not wanting to panic but there was a lot said and i am not pushing dems...
2 sides of same coin.

Vixy

Star
Well now we have it in sweden aswell. One outbreak and hes believed to have exposed 40. Gothenburg is going into crisis mode and our prime minister is "preparing the country"