Coronavirus

intoxifaded

Rookie
There was a meeting of the WHO in Cairo. This appears to be a picture of that meeting, in their HQ.

View attachment 32271

See that symbol in the centre? That 8 pointed star?
That's an occult symbol denoting chaos.
The chao star.
The fundamental symbol of chaos magick.

from this article.
8 point star?
EAA00691-E7F3-4AF8-83E0-587BFFCBA176.jpeg

Phithx

Veteran
There’s A Connection Between Coronavirus and 5G

https://humansarefree.com/2020/02/connection-between-coronavirus-and-5g.html

Contents:

5G – A Type of Directed Energy Weapon
Wuhan Military Games and Event 201 Simulation
Inovio, Electroporation and 5G
5G and Electroporation DNA Vaccines – Both Producing Pulsed EMF Waves
Mandatory Vaccines, Depopulation and Transhumanism
One Last Coronavirus – 5G Connection
The Motivation to Hype and the Motivation to Downplay
Final Thoughts on the Coronavirus 5G Connection

From the section 'Mandatory Vaccines, Depopulation and Transhumanism'

“The con job goes like this.

Step 1) poison the population purposely to create disease that does not and would never occur naturally

Step 2) parlay the purposely created disease as being caused by something invisible, outside the realm of control or knowledge of the average person

Step 3) create a toxic vaccine or medication that was always intended to further poison the population into an early grave

Step 4) parlay the vaccine or medication poisoning as PROOF the disease, which never existed, is much worse than anticipated

Step 5) increase the initial poisoning, which is marketed as a fake disease, and also increase the vaccine and medication poisoning, to start piling the bodies into the stratosphere

Step 6) repeat as many times as possible upon an uninformed population because killing a population this way (the art of having people line up to kill themselves with poison……known as a “soft kill” method) is the only legal way to make sure such eugenic operations can be executed on mass and in plain sight.“

Last edited:

Phithx

Veteran
China’s Mandatory Vaccination Law Went Into Effect on December 1, 2019 – The Coronavirus Outbreak is a Vaccine Experiment Gone Bad

https://www.investmentwatchblog.com/chinas-mandatory-vaccination-law-went-into-effect-on-december-1-2019-the-coronavirus-outbreak-is-a-vaccine-experiment-gone-bad/

“China: Vaccine Law Passed”

“According to the Law, China is to implement a state immunization program, and residents living within the territory of China are legally obligated to be vaccinated with immunization program vaccines, which are provided by the government free of charge.

“The Law will take effect on December 1, 2019”

The reason for the deadly epidemic occurring in certain regions of China may be related to them having received an experimental vaccine that backfired and made them more susceptible to coronaviruses rather than protecting them.

This is exactly what happened in multiple animal studies of coronavirus vaccines.

Vixy

Star
Cannot tell you how creepy that is bc I saw a woman speaking of a vision she had about the end times where she said there were chinese people everywhere, banging down her door and chasing her out of house and home. (The same woman who predicted the coronavirus 4 months before the breakout) She said "I dont know why they were there but they were and so many!" She also told about the supersoldiers who seemed to be a mix between nephilim and man so the military had combined the DNA's somehow and they also came and they were MEAN. No compassion, shooting women and children.

Now I see the chinese flee and oooo..

Vixy

Star
China’s Mandatory Vaccination Law Went Into Effect on December 1, 2019 – The Coronavirus Outbreak is a Vaccine Experiment Gone Bad

https://www.investmentwatchblog.com/chinas-mandatory-vaccination-law-went-into-effect-on-december-1-2019-the-coronavirus-outbreak-is-a-vaccine-experiment-gone-bad/

“China: Vaccine Law Passed”

“According to the Law, China is to implement a state immunization program, and residents living within the territory of China are legally obligated to be vaccinated with immunization program vaccines, which are provided by the government free of charge.

“The Law will take effect on December 1, 2019”

The reason for the deadly epidemic occurring in certain regions of China may be related to them having received an experimental vaccine that backfired and made them more susceptible to coronaviruses rather than protecting them.

This is exactly what happened in multiple animal studies of coronavirus vaccines.

About vaccines, you should see this. A Harvard educated man digged deeper within the vaccin thing and found it all to be one big scam, at one point they sit and laugh about the cancer and AIDS it spreads while being filmed. It's just too sick.

Phithx

Veteran
About vaccines, you should see this. A Harvard educated man digged deeper within the vaccin thing and found it all to be one big scam, at one point they sit and laugh about the cancer and AIDS it spreads while being filmed. It's just too sick.

Thank-you; will have to watch when I have enough GBs.

But I believe you anyway - nothing surprises me about what's really going on.

I hear people in China are starting to burn peoples corpses if they have the virus, I'm just thinking, "Wait, wouldn't that make the virus spread more?" I asked my classmates this, they were saying yes. What do you think? Also, I can't provide an article or video for this because I'm currently connected to school WiFi so the majority of videos are restricted.

Cintra

Star
To be honest, I can only find official information, and I don't feel like they are telling me anything useful.

There are lots of videos of things on Twitter and other places, but there is no way for me to tell if they are genuine or not.

I would hope that incinerating bodies would kill the virus that is in them. If it doesn't we are all in deep trouble, because that is the main way of getting rid of clinical waste. Masks, gowns, dressings, all that sort of thing.

Some sources say that China has brought in big incinerators, they are said to be for clinical waste, but who knows.

Here in Britain there are isolation pods popping up at hospitals, which is a bit worrying.
And no one is telling us anything.

I think we should all be cautious, but try not to worry.
It seems like a high proportion of cases have very mild symptoms, and the main dangers is to older people with previous health problems.

Phithx

Veteran
I can't vouch for the accuracy or reliability of this article, but if even somewhat true, it's pretty scary.

Some very amazing bits. Thank-you.

"So...IF ONE of the COVID 'virus' enters your system and attaches to an ACE2 receptor it will commandeer that cell and begin manufacturing the COVID virus andfrom that point forwards you are the walking dead.
Note carefully - The 2nd WAVE is going to cause massive failure in whichever systems the nCov has targeted inside your body.

ACE2 receptors are found in the heart, lungs, mucous membranes, testes (and probably ovum; leading to infertility), kidneys and liver...etc etc etc. When the 2nd Wave mutation hits people there are no more proteins and hormones that will allow organs to function...and they simply cease working. Remember how people are simply dropping dead in their tracks. I know that the Doctor said that it 'was the medicine'...but it is not. It is a product of having your body turned over to a BioWeapon to manufacture ITSELF. You become a walking bioweapon factory for the COVID virus
(This one makes me think of Iodised salt!?!? - table salt)

We have absolutely no idea what the long term ramification are for 'survivors' of the virus since we know nothing about what having RNA co-opted over months and years (lifetime) will lead to...for example a goiter is a lack of iodine in the human body...but what if iodine was an integral component of viral production? It would take all the resources for itself and leave the body bereft of iodine (and I am just using this as an off the cuff example)."

Vixy

Star

Soo, now its "the virus outbreak came from a Christian church" Isnt that interesting.

Cintra

Star
They are a cult. They think their leader is the messiah.
They are a bit secretive, apparently. Which has made them hard to trace.

There was something years ago about a japanese cult using bio weapons...
On the subway trains.