Coronavirus

justjess

Superstar
Either they knew the virus was deadly and were willing to let people die to save a few coins...

Or they knew the virus wouldn't be deadly to most and decided to save coin and just kill of those who they felt weren't worth the effort of saving...

I'm not inclined to believe that they just didn't take the virus seriously at first, then realised oh wow we are deep doo doo, because it's too easy of an explanation to their actions and doesn't add up with the vast amount of money being borrowed to bail out big business...I think they needed covid 19 to seem 'surprising and overwhelming' to justify the insane amount of borrowing they have done...I believe they are using the covid outbreak to finance the serious financial repercussions of Brexit.

I mean, we left in January with hardly anything in place. Boris had to reshuffle his cabinet and get his chancellor to crunch the numbers and do the budget...it makes sense for them to profit from big business as we will suffer from breaking away from the EU. Keep the big business happy, keep the money flowing, keep the rich guys happy and when the virus outbreak is over, our financial ruin won't be because of Brexit, it will be due to covid 19. Clear the path for the privatisation of public services...

Just my opinion but it just all seems to convenient to be 'oh we weren't prepared!!'.

If they can brainwash a nation into believing Iraq and saddam hussein had weapons of mass destruction and that 9/11 was done by Bin Laden, then I'm pretty sure they can brainwash us into believing our upcoming austerity and debt will be due to covid19...

Privatisation is the goal of Tories and I'm assuming Republicans are the Tory equivalent...
You guys do have an extremely high fatality rate right now. That’s nuts.

Awoken2

Superstar
Either they knew the virus was deadly and were willing to let people die to save a few coins...

Or they knew the virus wouldn't be deadly to most and decided to save coin and just kill of those who they felt weren't worth the effort of saving...

I'm not inclined to believe that they just didn't take the virus seriously at first, then realised oh wow we are deep doo doo, because it's too easy of an explanation to their actions and doesn't add up with the vast amount of money being borrowed to bail out big business...I think they needed covid 19 to seem 'surprising and overwhelming' to justify the insane amount of borrowing they have done...I believe they are using the covid outbreak to finance the serious financial repercussions of Brexit.

I mean, we left in January with hardly anything in place. Boris had to reshuffle his cabinet and get his chancellor to crunch the numbers and do the budget...it makes sense for them to profit from big business as we will suffer from breaking away from the EU. Keep the big business happy, keep the money flowing, keep the rich guys happy and when the virus outbreak is over, our financial ruin won't be because of Brexit, it will be due to covid 19. Clear the path for the privatisation of public services...

Just my opinion but it just all seems to convenient to be 'oh we weren't prepared!!'.

If they can brainwash a nation into believing Iraq and saddam hussein had weapons of mass destruction and that 9/11 was done by Bin Laden, then I'm pretty sure they can brainwash us into believing our upcoming austerity and debt will be due to covid19...

Privatisation is the goal of Tories and I'm assuming Republicans are the Tory equivalent...
I would say you are bang on the money with that one.....pun intended.

As I felt from quite early on it was a very convenient virus.

rainerann

Star
This dash board throws up more questions than answers for me really.

Just going on the UK figures we have allegedly had 88621 confirmed cases so far of which 11,329 have died. This equates to a mortality rate of around 12.5%....a tad higher than what we are being told.

It also states that we have had 1918 recoveries from the 88621 cases so if we add the recoveries on to the deaths that totals 13247. So if we take that figure from the total confirmed sufferers that must mean that there are currently 75374 people currently being treated in hospital who are either going to add to the deceased figures or the recovered figures.

Even with all the new pop up hospitals we now have we still don't have that type of bed capacity.

......or is there a column missing somewhere?
the number of active cases don’t have be in the hospital. In general, a patient doesn’t have to be in a hospital unless they are having acute symptoms, which basically means symptoms they can’t manage themselves. Everyone else can go home. The number of active cases just reflects the numbers of tests that have come back positive, not the number of people in the hospital.

this number might take a long time to trace, not because the death count is waiting to go up, but because changing this status requires follow up and potentially retesting to determined whether or not someone has recovered.

The numbers are basically the same that the bbc released today unless you have another source that is citing a different number.

Maes17

Superstar
@Haich,(UK) @Maes17(USA) and @vancityeagle(Canada) have all consistently said what iam posting below

View attachment 34871

"There was also a report recently from Oxford University hypothesising that as many as two thirds of the people in the UK have already had coronavirus without realising it – which is what I suspect has happened. I’ll play you a clip from Sky news because it’s a wonderful example not just of bad journalism, but of why people are so confused and scared.

This in many ways typifies the media coverage we’ve been subjected to – some science stuff which isn’t really explained and so we can’t assess the conclusion for ourselves, some government officials saying they haven’t got a clue, and praise for social distancing because it will apparently protect the NHS and save lives.

In reality, if this study is right then social distancing is a massive con, because a huge number of those currently distancing themselves and hiding out in their homes have already had the virus, possibly without symptoms, and are therefore immune. It would also mean that the overall death numbers would actually be much much lower than predicted – more on that later. But because we cannot question the ‘OMG pandemic, be scared’ narrative, they somehow managed to twist this news item into a reiteration of the social distancing lockdown, when it should be a reason to doubt it.

The same week that this clip aired I saw two other news stories that suggest something like this scenario is accurate. The first is that Prince Charles has tested positive for the virus – one of the most socially isolated people in the country. If even he can get it then clearly social distancing isn’t going to work very well. The other story is that some people in prisons have already tested positive – literally the most socially isolated, socially distanced people in the country. If this stuff – reminder that it’s not a living organism, it’s more like a toxic dust – is already inside prisons then why the hell are the rest of us hiding out in our homes? Our homes which might already have the virus in them. Which many of us have already had without knowing it."
source

^^^That should cast doubt over "social distancing is working because lock downs have resulted in fewer deaths".
Yep. I do think it’s been here since November. Could explain why we have so many testing positive. It is a real virus and does exaggerate in pre-existing health conditions.

At this point though, at least to me, it’s a gov power trip now.

DavidSon

Star
This episode from Corbett was great. Was going to post about in the NWO thread but I'm sure it will be revisited.

For those who haven't listened yet, Corbett is disputing the several articles circling the web declaring, "this is the end of globalism." His opinion is the exact opposite. As many here have said, the pandemic is checking the boxes of every single agenda the global elite have pined for.

The clip from the psycho international travel organization(?) was creepy. The reality of how difficult world travel will now be; our controllers wanted greater tracking capabilities over international travelers and now with a health crisis they've got a green light.

The last clip with Derrick Broze was important. The only hope for resistance will be to gather together in societies based on grey or black markets. Those of us who oppose forced vaccinations and other Orwellian measures have to think about breaking away from popular society.

rainerann

Star
If you are using the BBC to validate anything at all then maybe you need to check your sources...I know all about the BBC. Been listening to their lies all my life.
what source are you using then. You merely said that this isn’t the number you were being told.

however, you might be interested in trying to find some of the articles on censoring NHS nurses. Apparently, they are putting in severe social media guidelines trying to get nurses to not talk about their experience. I’m guessing it has something to do with the working conditions and ppe. I think they are really censoring the challenges involved. I don’t think they are trying to get these nurses to not say there is nothing to worry about on social media. It seems like they are trying to keep them from saying there is something they are worried about based on what they are seeing.

but I don’t try to speak about uk numbers because I’m not there. I do know how numbers are being collected in the us and I believe they are reliable.

but in all seriousness, the number one reason why we are vulnerable to a situation like this. Whether real or imagined. Is because there is no way to treat a viral condition the way we can expect to treat a bacterial one with antibiotics. That is the number one reason something like this snowballed the way it does and there are politics involved. There was negligence involved, but the panic is created primarily because there is no treatment that can be implemented.

testing positive or negative is really pointless unless you can’t manage symptoms yourself because the hospital is just going to help you manage symptoms. There is nothing they can give you to reverse the process.

if a treatment comes out of this, we will actually be better off in the long run because that is what’s really creating the whole problem.

Lisa

Superstar
I’m starting to see a theme...sorry in advance if this was already posted over the weekend.

rainerann

Star
“The number of confirmed coronavirus cases in the UK has reached more than 88,000. A total of 11,329 people confirmed to have had the virus have died.

The actual number of those with the respiratory infection in the UK is estimated to be much higher though - as it is mostly those in hospital and some NHS staff who are currently being tested.”

the bbc may be biased. But practically speaking they are still supporting many things people are saying. If we were able to capture all of the positive tests, the number of deaths wouldn’t appear as alarming alongside the number of positive cases.

I can’t really understand the claim that sensationalist conspiracy theorists should be listened to because they contain some degree of truth but bbc shouldn’t be listened to altogether even though they are more than likely doing the same. Listening to bbc is really no different than listening to Alex Jones or David icke in reverse.

illuminatimess

Veteran
Some people are going to cope the same way they do everything else...sad.

Same here, I see people buying liters of alcohol when I’m grocery shopping. Also some friends got to drinking again lol

The Zone

Star
I will tell you why the spike in alcohol sales is not surprising... people are off work. Even if the drinkers just purchased more it would push up these numbers and they can now drink the day away.

OTT, as for the BBC and numbers being passed about... if the news is as fake as it seems these days... are we to believe statistics are untouchable?

justjess

Superstar
Germany has 37 deaths per million population, the United States has 71 deaths per million.

That chart isn’t entirely accurate.

Maes17

Superstar
Don't know what CNN means to americans. But the Beeb is the mouthpiece of Big Brother.
It is the Ministry of Truth, and today we are at war with Oceania.
CNN is leftist propaganda
Fox news is right wing propaganda

So regardless, we get biased news information.
Always try to search for the independent and credible sources