Coronavirus

Nobody is asking you anything, go watch mickey mouse.
People are asking me questions, but now it's dying down. If you didn't see that, we were either going too fast or you were ignoring it which is also what you should do if you see a few of us talking about God if it annoys you like that.

Nope, never had an interest of Mickey Mouse ever. People say I'm missing out, but nah. How about you go get you some snacks and watch it? Come back to this thread later with a sound mind.

manama

Star
People are asking me questions, but now it's dying down. If you didn't see that, we were either going too fast or you were ignoring it which is also what you should do if you see a few of us talking about God if it annoys you like that.

Nope, never had an interest of Mickey Mouse ever. People say I'm missing out, but nah. How about you go get you some snacks and watch it? Come back to this thread later with a sound mind.
You are doing an awful job of pretending to a teenager.

Lurker

Star
View attachment 34629

I don’t deny my responsibility in several bannings, although the Colonel account was for something lame like cussing lol and not even at anyone! Regardless maybe look at yourself too because you’ve spent over a year feuding with one dude constantly and another person called you P.A and someone else told you to fuck off tonight so maybe soem
Introspection would help you as well.
Yeah, I'm not proud of that, but I won't be told told that I'm beating up a little girl or questioned on who I converse with. My apologies @TheZone

The Zone

Star
View attachment 34629

I don’t deny my responsibility in several bannings, although the Colonel account was for something lame like cussing lol and not even at anyone! Regardless maybe look at yourself too because you’ve spent over a year feuding with one dude constantly and another person called you P.A and someone else told you to fuck off tonight so maybe soem
Introspection would help you as well.
Yeah, I am what I am. BTW, the person I have feuding with and I are in agreement on much of late. And he outed you to today when you were being deceptive. I see you have follow/stalked me for a year too per comment, LOL. That is just it, you regret nothing and do not understand why banned people get banned again and again for they have a history. Heck, can you even remember all of your posting names and socks? I do agree we all need introspection including myself.
Yeah, I'm not proud of that, but I won't be told told that I'm beating up a little girl or questioned on who I converse with. My apologies @TheZone
We can still burn one. There is a method to my madness and you cannot take everything I say to heart as if it is not tongue in cheek.

Lurker

Star
Yeah, I am what I am. BTW, the person I have feuding with and I are in agreement on much of late. And he outed you to today when you were being deceptive. I see you have follow/stalked me for a year too per comment, LOL. That is just it, you regret nothing and do not understand why banned people get banned again and again for they have a history. Heck, can you even remember all of your posting names and socks? I do agree we all need introspection including myself.

We can still burn one.
Only one?

You are doing an awful job of pretending to a teenager.
I'm not pretending to be a teenager. I'm literally a 15 year old, how does one even pretend to be a teenager? What, act like a stereotypical one all day? I'm actually a teenager, but if you don't want to believe it, that's on you. You can even ask Vixy if you want. Though I'm not going to try to MAKE you believe me because you don't so...I guess that's the end of that. All teens are not the same by the way.

Aero

Superstar
I feel like pennsylvania is the only state that DIDNT deem them essential. But it’s a commonwealth with some weird religious founding history.
Probably because a large portion of Pennslyvania is Amish Country. :cool:

Maybe some Amish allow drinking. I really don't know, I just know the Amish people in Ohio are paid. What fascinates me most about the Amish, is they live in actual "communities".

Most Americans have probably never known a community. Also, I don't think a small town where everyone knows everyone constitutes a community. It's like the pandemic is making me nostalgic for something I've never even had.

The Zone

Star
Zone will take you there.

Yeah whatever dude I was drunk for a lot of them but you unfairly banned TMT and it’s immediate predecessor in Ghostie with your obsessive stalkerish cross thread behavior.
I don’t care either way this is just a time sink for insomnia and long drives when I’m in the passenger seat.

I said way back on 2017 there would be a national crisis by Election Day 2020 and here we are so here I am. :)

I also say the same things regardless of the screen name so I’m not pretending to be anyone else i just don’t advertise it until someone (almost always you) points it out and reports it to teach.
Don't project your issues on to me, man. Did I ban TMT? Really? I did not know I had the power, but I am not VC. Nobody has reported you and yeah, you got banned from being drunk and out of hand while losing your shit. I hope you have that under control now. Who was Ghostie? Anyhow, it is not hard for me to see people as they are once familiar with them. It is a curse in a sense. You are getting good at this victimhood thing. But don't try to make me the poster boy villain for your issues past. We can start fresh as long as you do not start calling everyone left of California a Nazi.