Coronavirus

I'm going to go ahead and give you this theory that is more than likely true.

The coronavirus is actually 5G. As soon as they placed those towers in China, THAT IS WHEN people started dying, and then they encouraged us to stay inside so they can continue installing the 5G towers. Not to mention since 5G is associated with technology, that affects us in our homes as well. They're making us stay inside because of the installments outside, because many will grow bored and find entertainment on their devices, become obsessed with it due to being home all the time and eventually getting 5G programmed on their phones.

5G has the same symptoms as the flu- actually it's worse. Even Trump said that the coronavirus is like the flu but worse. Last but not least, this is a practice run so they know how to handle everything for the NWO meaning this is just a demo, and the NWO isn't far away ALSO meaning we need to get right with God.

So in conclusion, coronavirus = 5G. I don't think anything can change my mind about this one.

Also, so many cases in NYC. Oh, a lot of 5G towers are there! Speaking of which, they planned to make NY exactly how it is today!

It's definitely 5G. Look, if you're in Christ, there's nothing to worried about.
There are too many places that have been affected by this virus that dont even have 5G in the entire country, let alone certain areas.

Iran has no 5G.

Neither do a lot of other places where people are dying.

S. Korea is one of countries with the highest 5G rollout, and their death rate is also one of the lowest.

The 5G theory is disinformation.

Having said that, 5G certainly won't help the situation, but it is not the primary cause.

Thunderian

Superstar
Because according to my reading of the world bank link, it seems to imply that a corona virus was you know, covered as a potentiality by this fund and not some kind of exemption that would cause a loss on investments?

Am I reading it that wrong or am I high?

sounds like a load of right wing propaganda so far

( ban hammer about 2 drop ? ;) )
I think you may be high. :)

According to the link from the World Bank, the risk of the bonds is carried by investors, so if the funding the bond is designed to make available, should a pandemic strike, is triggered, then the investors lose their money.

I don’t know OAN that well, but they aren’t the only ones carrying this story, and they happened to be the outlet the tweet I posted linked to.

There are too many places that have been affected by this virus that dont even have 5G in the entire country, let alone certain areas.

Iran has no 5G.

Neither do a lot of other places where people are dying.

S. Korea is one of countries with the highest 5G rollout, and their death rate is also one of the lowest.

The 5G theory is disinformation.

Having said that, 5G certainly won't help the situation, but it is not the primary cause.
Iran already launched 5G network. The thing is, 5G is so advanced, it contains flu like symptoms so even if there were countries that don't have 5G towers/network yet, there will be a major reaction in the atmosphere all over the world because remember: We live in a time where people are planning to make humans robots, and even have robots act as our loved ones, and/or serve us. That's how advanced we are, and if we're there, then hearing about 5G spreading everywhere ain't nothing.

Even if 5G isn't causing these deaths, it's still associated with doing various harm to individuals and definitely NOT doing any better than the coronavirus. In fact, if I'm wrong and 5G isn't the ultimate cause- then 5G is currently, and still will cause harm to people regardless, it also has the same symptoms as I explained earlier.

We can blame both for everything going on I'd say. 5G still seems bad enough to cause death if I'm being honest. Again if I'm wrong, my original theory is that the coronavirus was made in a lab, and with the help of what?

5G technology.

"Faster speed, faster data" but totally not used to quickly have the coronavirus spread, of course not.

Oh in addition, notice how major cities with 5G towers have the most cases. 5G weakens the immune system and etc. This isn't a coincidence. Heck- this shouldn't even be a theory. Also notice how every time people mention 5G has to do with the virus, people of major careers including the government quickly cancel that claim.

Karlysymon

Superstar
Hmmmm....

WASHINGTON — The nation could begin to see food shortages for some products if the people working on the supply chain lack personal protective equipment, warns an internal Trump administration document obtained by Yahoo News.
Empty supermarket shelves have become one of the most jarring images of the coronavirus pandemic, which has sickened 270,000 Americans and killed 7,000. But so far, there have been no food shortages, despite 90 percent of the American population being under state-enforced lockdown orders.
And despite the difficulties people have had in obtaining certain foods, like pasta, grocery stores are generally well stocked. Government officials have argued that any temporary shortages are the result of unprecedented demand, as people have bought more than usual, rather than an actual supply-chain breakdown.
“I want to assure you that our food supply chain is sound,” Sonny Perdue, the secretary of agriculture, said on March 20.
That, however, could change if the people who make, package and deliver food lack personal protective equipment, or PPE, including face masks and gloves, according to the internal document shared with Yahoo News, which provides a daily update on various aspects of the coronavirus response, including details ranging from state-by-state infections to hospital capacity and test sites.

Awoken2

Superstar
@Karlysymon

It is incredibly sad as they all seemed fit and healthy...

I've heard from a doctor friend that people being hospitalised are being given some sort of jab/vaccine...I really don't have any concrete proof other than what I've heard and been told...

I will say that most people dying in The UK are dying in hospitals and not at home.

Everyone is worried so as of now, we know 4 people supposedly affected (they haven't been tested but called 111 and given a phone assessment telling them they have covid 19...despite the symptoms themselves being quite generic and could easily be linked to the flu). Under the advise of family those people are self isolating at home...and doing well...I really hope they do not go into the hospital...
Here is one possible explanation why.hospitals worldwide now appear to be nothing more than termination centres.

If I broke a leg today I would probably start making my own splint after hearing this.

Awoken2

Superstar
*A RECAP OF THE LAST THREE WEEKS*

AMERICA: Oh my god! Coronavirus! What should we do?

CALIFORNIA: Shut down your state.

AMERICA: Wait... what? Why?

CALIFORNIA: Because 40 million people live here and we did it early, and it’s working.

OHIO: Whoa... whoa... let’s not be hasty now. The president said that this whole coronavirus thing is a democratic hoax.

CALIFORNIA: He also said that windmills cause cancer. Shut down your state.

TEXAS: But the president said that we only have 15 cases and soon it'll be zero.

CALIFORNIA: The president can’t count to fifteen. Nor even spell it. Shut down your state.

NEW JERSEY: Us too?

CALIFORNIA: Yes, you guys too. Just like when Christie shut down the bridge, but it’s your whole state.

FLORIDA: But what about all these kids here on spring break?? They spend a lot of money here!

CALIFORNIA: Those kids invented the tide pod challenge. Shut down your state.

LOUISIANA: But wait let’s have Mardi Gras first. It entertains people.

CALIFORNIA: It also kills them. Shut it down.

GEORGIA: Ok well how about we keep the state open for all of our mega churches? Maybe we can all pray really hard until the coronavirus just goes away!

CALIFORNIA: Which is working like a charm for mass shootings. Jesus told us to tell you to shut down your state.

OKLAHOMA: What about the tigers?

CALIFORNIA: What about a dentist. Shut it down.

WYOMING: Hold up, maybe we should go county by county like the president said.

CALIFORNIA: Stop acting like there are counties in Wyoming. There are no counties in Wyoming. Wyoming is a county. Shut it down.

PENNSYLVANIA: But big coal.

CALIFORNIA: But big death. Shut it.

WEST VIRGINIA: But we were the last state to get coronavirus!

CALIFORNIA: And don’t make us explain to you why that was. Shut it down.

NORTH CAROLINA: But the republican national convention is coming here!

CALIFORNIA: SHU... ok fine, do what you want.

^ made me giggle
It doesn't sound like a very united states at the minute Jess.

If you can stomach it here is the reason for that. The fed government is not there to protect individual states....that's their job

Straight from the horses mouth.....well, with hair like that he's most definitely the mained man.

....when he shakes his head in disgust at the "nasty tone" of the reporter I nearly fell off my sofa.

Lurker

Star
Slightly related to C19

I am really tired of people moving into a HOA then complaining when they don't like the rules. I really don't care if it's a flag, RV (for isolation), color of paint. I really don't care. You moved into a HOA, live with it. Take it to the HOA and try to get a waiver (if that exists), but don't go crying to the media. And screw this bitch even more so. She can afford a house and RV (with storage fees), cough up some damn campground fees. <end rant>

Lurker

Star
you are one right? And that’s the point, libertarians only have an authority problem if it’s government. If it’s private y’all bend the knee to it. That’s all libertarian politics would do in practice ( specifically if the Ron Paul/Mises institute variety) just replace one authority with another.
I just don't want to hear people bitch that they don't like the rules of a HOA that they VOLUNTARILY moved into.

Lurker

Star
And yeah, I am 100% for people engaging in private authority, if that's what they want to do.

Lurker

Star
Sure, but that private authority will just be a de facto government, equally inescapable, if your ideas came into practice. At least you openly admit the fraudulence of your ideology.
There is nothing fraudulent of wanting people to have the liberty to live in a 100% controlled environment, if they want to.

illuminatimess

Veteran
There is a series called „My Secret, Terrius“ on NF. In season one, episode 10 at minute 53, they talk about a virus called Corona. They even stated the correct incubation period, up to two weeks. Crazy. Just coincidence?

Iran already launched 5G network. The thing is, 5G is so advanced, it contains flu like symptoms so even if there were countries that don't have 5G towers/network yet, there will be a major reaction in the atmosphere all over the world because remember: We live in a time where people are planning to make humans robots, and even have robots act as our loved ones, and/or serve us. That's how advanced we are, and if we're there, then hearing about 5G spreading everywhere ain't nothing.

Even if 5G isn't causing these deaths, it's still associated with doing various harm to individuals and definitely NOT doing any better than the coronavirus. In fact, if I'm wrong and 5G isn't the ultimate cause- then 5G is currently, and still will cause harm to people regardless, it also has the same symptoms as I explained earlier.

We can blame both for everything going on I'd say. 5G still seems bad enough to cause death if I'm being honest. Again if I'm wrong, my original theory is that the coronavirus was made in a lab, and with the help of what?

5G technology.

"Faster speed, faster data" but totally not used to quickly have the coronavirus spread, of course not.
Do you have a source that 5G has been rolled out in Iran ?

How would you explain South Koreas low death rate when they are one of the leaders in 5G technology?

Again I agree with you that 5G is bad, but there's something else at play here.

DesertRose

Superstar
Interesting ideas and website.
Dr Vernon Coleman explains the hidden agenda behind the coronavirus hysteria - PLEASE-SHARE

Coronavirus – the Madness of Governments

Dr Vernon Coleman MB ChB DSc FRSA

Excerpt:

"15. There is one good thing likely to come out of this: people may learn to cover their mouths when coughing or sneezing in public.

So, what is the hidden agenda? I no longer think it’s just about killing off old people. And I don’t think the mass enforced vaccination is the sole reason for the scare.

The coronavirus scare has to be about money and power.

Get ready for lots of tough new laws. There will probably be travel restrictions. (Never forget the biggest problem facing the world at the moment is the shortage of oil.)

And there will be lots of new taxes. (The money will be needed to pay for the coronavirus mess – but the taxes won’t be repealed afterwards).

One thing is certain: when this hysterical fiasco is over, you and I will be poorer and have less freedom.

And the Bilderbergers (and their mates) will be richer and have more power. "

Oh in addition, notice how major cities with 5G towers have the most cases. 5G weakens the immune system and etc. This isn't a coincidence. Heck- this shouldn't even be a theory. Also notice how every time people mention 5G has to do with the virus, people of major careers including the government quickly cancel that claim.

Why does California have a low death rate ?

Are you telling me there is no 5G there ?

I think if anybody does any serious research this 5G theory will fall apart quite quickly. I've heard many 5G activists claim that the correlation does not add up.

justjess

Superstar
It doesn't sound like a very united states at the minute Jess.

If you can stomach it here is the reason for that. The fed government is not there to protect individual states....that's their job

Straight from the horses mouth.....well, with hair like that he's most definitely the mained man.

....when he shakes his head in disgust at the "nasty tone" of the reporter I nearly fell off my sofa.
No it doesn’t. We are behaving like 50 separate countries at the moment.

Everytime I watch that man I feel like my head is going to explode