Coronavirus

DesertRose

Superstar
...I really hope they do not go into the hospital...
In many areas it would be prudent not to go to the hospital unless at deaths door, j.s......
I think that some peeps are unethical, with a satanic type of immorality and they are making some awful decisions.........
If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck.......then it is a duck.

In many areas it would be prudent not to go to the hospital unless at deaths door, j.s......
I think that some peeps are unethical, with a satanic type of immorality and they are making some awful decisions.........
If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck.......then it is a duck.
Yes, @Dalit posted this video quite a number of pages ago in this thread, and I made a similar comment, which is it's the healthcare system, not the virus that's the issue. However, with 208 pages in this thread, the conversations are inevitably getting circuitous.

DesertRose

Superstar
Yes, @Dalit posted this video quite a number of pages ago in this thread, and I made a similar comment, which is it's the healthcare system, not the virus that's the issue. However, with 208 pages in this thread, the conversations are inevitably getting circuitous.
Thanks for the heads up! Good for @Dalit!
My bad I drop in on the current pages and do not look back too far :D ......

Aero

Superstar
In Ohio, an order was signed that allows Ohioans to access telehealth services without first meeting face to face. Now I don't think telehealth doctors are all quacks, but it's an interesting door to see opened.

My "hope" is that people get more empowered about their well being. Digital healthcare seems like it could do that. Or maybe it will be taken over by the fraudsters. "Theranos" part 2 perhaps.

justjess

Superstar
In Ohio, an order was signed that allows Ohioans to access telehealth services without first meeting face to face. Now I don't think telehealth doctors are all quacks, but it's an interesting door to see opened.

My "hope" is that people get more empowered about their well being. Digital healthcare seems like it could do that. Or maybe it will be taken over by the fraudsters. "Theranos" part 2 perhaps.
Pennsylvania vastly expanded permissions for telehealth services too. If I had my bosses job I’d still be working, my job is too hands on. In some ways I think it’s a good thing.. many people face a lot of logistical barriers to getting care. But in other ways I worry that it will take away face to face in the long run instead of just being a stop gap and on a case by case.. there are things you can’t tell or do through a video screen

Karlysymon

Superstar
Moments ago, I got off the phone with my dad, who was talking to my aunt in California, and she must've opened his eyes to what's happening there because when I mentioned this video, he actually wanted to know about it. That was a change for him because he's been quoting what's on the MSM to me for the longest time. Therefore, I think the picture is becoming clearer to what's happening globally, and with some, they see that the virus is a smokescreen/Pandora's box for the tyranny that's slowly being implemented.
The good news is that the fall-out from this isn't going to be applied all at once, think 9/11 (so people have time to adjust accordingly). Also, the severity will depend ,i think, on region or country and how much plugged you are into the "system"
1586041530441.pnguncontacted amazonian tribes
I get my numbers from world healthometer.
According to their facts they are the source for the John Hopkins numbers, not the other way around. So idk. I get NY numbers by watching the governor every day and PA numbers from our state releases.
I understand but as now and going into the future, JHU is/will be cited as the source (in MSM).

Aero

Superstar
Pennsylvania vastly expanded permissions for telehealth services too. If I had my bosses job I’d still be working, my job is too hands on. In some ways I think it’s a good thing.. many people face a lot of logistical barriers to getting care. But in other ways I worry that it will take away face to face in the long run instead of just being a stop gap and on a case by case.. there are things you can’t tell or do through a video screen
Dr. House would disagree with you. He once saved a woman's life completely through video conferencing. I know that he's a fake doctor, but theoretically, it seems doable. Certainly, though we can't expect genius attention to detail from every telehealth professional.

The logistical benefits could be huge, especially from a cost-saving analysis. Like why spend the money keeping up on infrastructure that's simply outdated. The same infrastructure working against us right now. That's why I say tear it all down and rebuild.

UnderAlienControl

Superstar

Last edited:

Thunderian

Superstar

Maes17

Superstar
It’s getting repetitive because everything outside is like trying to shove a square into a circle.

That was the intended message from the get go is go seek medical care if you’re in critical condition. Somewhere along the infancy stages the moronic herd of sheep didn’t comprehend properly when the media said “pandemic”

So what we have is people putting unnecessary strain on hospitals, panic buying for no apparent reason thinking the government is out to get us.

I am strongly suspicious against the government but the curfews they are putting forth right now is to settle down the hysteria and panic cause people really don’t comprehend. Honestly if we were to take a deep breathe and step back. This whole pandemic situation would’ve been a whole lot better.

Maes17

Superstar
Flippin GA. Stay safe peach state residents.
To any fellow UGA alumni. Follow safety protocal. Tell them yellow jacket nerds to take a hike too.

Maes17

Superstar
I wasn't for a minute suggesting that Lisa was more Zionisty than yourself, she's not half as Zionisty as you. You are very very Zionisty indeed. Yourself and Red are by far the two top Zionists here.

Lisa's just a bit silly really, a wannabe Zionist maybe? Dunno, but devoid of common sense for sure.
I’m joining Lisa, Thundarian and Red in the zion club.
;)

All you heathens repent and get to the choppa!!!

"So World Bank issued “pandemic bonds” in 2017 with an interest rate of 12% that were set to mature in July 2020, with one catch: If “coronavirus“ became a pandemic - and in 2017 they called Coronavirus by name - then investors would lose all their money."

On my first read I thought it said - "The West Bank". I was going to write you some scatching anti-zionist things and call you names.

Good find though actually. That's crazy.

justjess

Superstar
*A RECAP OF THE LAST THREE WEEKS*

AMERICA: Oh my god! Coronavirus! What should we do?

CALIFORNIA: Shut down your state.

AMERICA: Wait... what? Why?

CALIFORNIA: Because 40 million people live here and we did it early, and it’s working.

OHIO: Whoa... whoa... let’s not be hasty now. The president said that this whole coronavirus thing is a democratic hoax.

CALIFORNIA: He also said that windmills cause cancer. Shut down your state.

TEXAS: But the president said that we only have 15 cases and soon it'll be zero.

CALIFORNIA: The president can’t count to fifteen. Nor even spell it. Shut down your state.

NEW JERSEY: Us too?

CALIFORNIA: Yes, you guys too. Just like when Christie shut down the bridge, but it’s your whole state.

FLORIDA: But what about all these kids here on spring break?? They spend a lot of money here!

CALIFORNIA: Those kids invented the tide pod challenge. Shut down your state.

LOUISIANA: But wait let’s have Mardi Gras first. It entertains people.

CALIFORNIA: It also kills them. Shut it down.

GEORGIA: Ok well how about we keep the state open for all of our mega churches? Maybe we can all pray really hard until the coronavirus just goes away!

CALIFORNIA: Which is working like a charm for mass shootings. Jesus told us to tell you to shut down your state.

OKLAHOMA: What about the tigers?

CALIFORNIA: What about a dentist. Shut it down.

WYOMING: Hold up, maybe we should go county by county like the president said.

CALIFORNIA: Stop acting like there are counties in Wyoming. There are no counties in Wyoming. Wyoming is a county. Shut it down.

PENNSYLVANIA: But big coal.

CALIFORNIA: But big death. Shut it.

WEST VIRGINIA: But we were the last state to get coronavirus!

CALIFORNIA: And don’t make us explain to you why that was. Shut it down.

NORTH CAROLINA: But the republican national convention is coming here!

CALIFORNIA: SHU... ok fine, do what you want.

^ made me giggle

rainerann

Star
@Karlysymon

It is incredibly sad as they all seemed fit and healthy...

I've heard from a doctor friend that people being hospitalised are being given some sort of jab/vaccine...I really don't have any concrete proof other than what I've heard and been told...

I will say that most people dying in The UK are dying in hospitals and not at home.

Everyone is worried so as of now, we know 4 people supposedly affected (they haven't been tested but called 111 and given a phone assessment telling them they have covid 19...despite the symptoms themselves being quite generic and could easily be linked to the flu). Under the advise of family those people are self isolating at home...and doing well...I really hope they do not go into the hospital...
My guess is they are getting a pneumonia vaccine. I’ve read some articles about using this as a preventative measure. Pneumonia vaccines have been around for a long time but they are usually given to older people when they are admitted to the hospital and not the younger ones. But i know in some cases, they are being used as a way to treat and prevent the progression of this.

I'm going to go ahead and give you this theory that is more than likely true.

The coronavirus is actually 5G. As soon as they placed those towers in China, THAT IS WHEN people started dying, and then they encouraged us to stay inside so they can continue installing the 5G towers. Not to mention since 5G is associated with technology, that affects us in our homes as well. They're making us stay inside because of the installments outside, because many will grow bored and find entertainment on their devices, become obsessed with it due to being home all the time and eventually getting 5G programmed on their phones.

5G has the same symptoms as the flu- actually it's worse. Even Trump said that the coronavirus is like the flu but worse. Last but not least, this is a practice run so they know how to handle everything for the NWO meaning this is just a demo, and the NWO isn't far away ALSO meaning we need to get right with God.

So in conclusion, coronavirus = 5G. I don't think anything can change my mind about this one.

Also, so many cases in NYC. Oh, a lot of 5G towers are there! Speaking of which, they planned to make NY exactly how it is today!

It's definitely 5G. Look, if you're in Christ, there's nothing to worried about.

Last edited:

Maes17

Superstar
I'm going to go ahead and give you this theory that is more than likely true.

The coronavirus is actually 5G. As soon as they placed those towers in China, THAT IS WHEN people started dying, and then they encouraged us to stay inside so they can continue installing the 5G towers. Not to mention since 5G is associated with technology, that affects us in our homes as well. They're making us stay inside because of the installments outside, because many will grow bored and find entertainment on their devices, become obsessed with it due to being home all the time and eventually getting 5G programmed on their phones.

5G has the same symptoms as the flu- actually it's worse. Even Trump said that the coronavirus is like the flu but worse. Last but not least, this is a practice run so they know how to handle everything for the NWO meaning this is just a demo, and the NWO isn't far away ALSO meaning we need to get right with God.

So in conclusion, coronavirus = 5G. I don't think anything can change my mind about this one.
We all have our theories.

Regardless of our differences just hunker down and stay prepared.