Coronavirus

Haich

Superstar
Lisa, you don't even have a job. Why are you expecting others to contribute to the economy and risk their lives or the lives of their loved ones when you're on your ass typing codswallop on a conspiracy forum?

justjess

Superstar
@Lisa - your president just said best case scenario 100-240,000 dead from this virus in the United States. What exactly is being overblown here?

Vixy

Star
How about the Telegraph:

AOL Uk:

The London Economic:

Youtube:

The pics and video are from Harold Hill.
I tell ya, if they chewed my hedge thats taken me years to grow.. I'd... Put catfood out for them. :cool: "STAY AWAY FROM MY HEDGE YOU VANDALS!"

Lisa

Superstar
Even if people go back to work in the coming weeks, the economy will still suffer. Going back to work sooner doesn't magically fix the world's financial problems.

It isn't a virus blown out of proportion, just because it's fatal to a small proportion of us doesn't make it less problematic. Everyone will come to know someone affected in the coming weeks/months...

If your family aren't affected then consider yourself very lucky.

Whatever this is, man made or natural, it is here and spreading worryingly fast.
Going back to work earlier than later would have been better for the economy not worse...but we shall never really know since it is now later.

Well, they should know someone who’s been affected after how they tell us that its so infectious. I don’t see how restaurants can stay open...or people can fill the shelves of supermarkets at this rate...it should be a higher rate if you ask me.

It’s man made..the Chinese playing with viruses.

Lisa

Superstar
Lisa, you don't even have a job. Why are you expecting others to contribute to the economy and risk their lives or the lives of their loved ones when you're on your ass typing codswallop on a conspiracy forum?
Haha...well I could have been shut in to type my codswallop here...but I’m blessed that God made it possible for me to be her to pass on wisdom to any who want to hear it...

Lisa

Superstar
@Lisa - your president just said best case scenario 100-240,000 dead from this virus in the United States. What exactly is being overblown here?
Our president did say it but I don’t know if he believes it...he said he was taking advice from ‘experts’. Who is already an expert on this virus? :rolleyes:

justjess

Superstar
Our president did say it but I don’t know if he believes it...he said he was taking advice from ‘experts’. Who is already an expert on this virus? :rolleyes:
Ok so now trump who you’ve said for years now is anti-pc and not controlled and stands against fake news...

Is disseminating fake news himself?

Vixy posted a news story from The Sun stating deer and livestock are running around East London.

My parents live there. There is no livestock running around.

Stay away from The Sun and The Daily Mail.
Or better yet, be aware with any news you're receiving from any article/channel. Trust me, every kind of news you hear always has some kind of lie in it even in the slightest. For all we know, we could be wrong. The Tribulation can be years from now, and this virus is just an end time sign, not leading to the Tribulation or the mark at all. This is why you need to ask God for wisdom and discernment.

Haich

Superstar
Going back to work earlier than later would have been better for the economy not worse...but we shall never really know since it is now later.

Well, they should know someone who’s been affected after how they tell us that its so infectious. I don’t see how restaurants can stay open...or people can fill the shelves of supermarkets at this rate...it should be a higher rate if you ask me.

It’s man made..the Chinese playing with viruses.
I don't think going back to work now would make much of a difference. It would just heighten the infection rate and increase the rate of deaths. Even if we aren't at risk, we may get it and infect someone who is...I wouldn't be able to live with that tbh.

You would be surprised, I only know of 1 person who has been officially tested and told to self isolate. Plus a lot of people haven't been tested and are self isolating due to symptoms, so it's hard to say oh I know someone with covid 19. But at least they're at home and not risking others...

Haich

Superstar
Or better yet, be aware with any news you're receiving from any article/channel. Trust me, every kind of news you hear always has some kind of lie in it even in the slightest. For all we know, we could be wrong. The Tribulation can be years from now, and this virus is just an end time sign, not leading to the Tribulation or the mark at all. This is why you need to ask God for wisdom and discernment.
No idea what you're on about mate but I agree with being wary of where we get our news.

Haich

Superstar
Haha...well I could have been shut in to type my codswallop here...but I’m blessed that God made it possible for me to be her to pass on wisdom to any who want to hear it...
You're not wrong. I have learnt an awful lot from you.

Lisa

Superstar
Ok so now trump who you’ve said for years now is anti-pc and not controlled and stands against fake news...

Is disseminating fake news himself?
He is trying to not get caught in the trap that was set for him...they were playing hard ball in what they did on this..he knows this could kill his getting a next term...and they know that too..which is why the dems and the msm made it a panic virus.

Aero

Superstar
Bill Maher has a point about the economy crashing being a good thing, but his reasoning is misguided at best. Like how about you beat Trump with ideas, policy, and execution? Instead, he's just hoping a natural disaster wins it for them. That's so liberal!

All I'm saying is the fake part of the economy is destined to collapse. Specifically, I'm talking about all the businesses on the stock exchange that aren't even profitable. Such companies, along with the banks that prop them up are just inflating the costs of everything.

Does anyone remember "Theranos"? The medical tech company that literally had nothing but a concept, and achieved a 10 billion dollar valuation. LOL get all that shit outa here.

Lisa

Superstar
I don't think going back to work now would make much of a difference. It would just heighten the infection rate and increase the rate of deaths. Even if we aren't at risk, we may get it and infect someone who is...I wouldn't be able to live with that tbh.

You would be surprised, I only know of 1 person who has been officially tested and told to self isolate. Plus a lot of people haven't been tested and are self isolating due to symptoms, so it's hard to say oh I know someone with covid 19. But at least they're at home and not risking others...
Going back sooner than later would be best for everyone concerned.

Karlysymon

Superstar
This shit is airborne. They don’t shut everything down for anything less.
If it is airbone and a high consequence infectious disease, then why was it downgraded? As you realise, hardly many ordinary people would be checking such a government site.
As Orwell's Mentor has pointed out again, this seems more like a dry run ,on how to manage societies, when things go south in the near future.

justjess said:
Seriously????? So what these "experts" are implying here is that even breathing is a problem. How much more is being asked of us?

Anyway, the Dissenters

"We are afraid that 1 million infections with the new virus will lead to 30 deaths per day over the next 100 days. But we do not realise that 20, 30, 40 or 100 patients positive for normal coronaviruses are already dying every day.

[The government’s anti-COVID19 measures] are grotesque, absurd and very dangerous […] The life expectancy of millions is being shortened. The horrifying impact on the world economy threatens the existence of countless people. The consequences on medical care are profound. Already services to patients in need are reduced, operations cancelled, practices empty, hospital personnel dwindling. All this will impact profoundly on our whole society.

All these measures are leading to self-destruction and collective suicide based on nothing but a spook.

-------------------

Dr Yoram Lass is an Israeli physician, politician and former Director General of the Health Ministry. He also worked as Associate Dean of the Tel Aviv University Medical School and during the 1980s presented the science-based television show Tatzpit.

What he says:

Italy is known for its enormous morbidity in respiratory problems, more than three times any other European country. In the US about 40,000 people die in a regular flu season and so far 40-50 people have died of the coronavirus, most of them in a nursing home in Kirkland, Washington.
[…]
In every country, more people die from regular flu compared with those who die from the coronavirus.
[…]
…there is a very good example that we all forget: the swine flu in 2009. That was a virus that reached the world from Mexico and until today there is no vaccination against it. But what? At that time there was no Facebook or there maybe was but it was still in its infancy. The coronavirus, in contrast, is a virus with public relations.
Whoever thinks that governments end viruses is wrong.

– Interview in Globes, March 22nd 2020

Last edited:

justjess

Superstar
He is trying to not get caught in the trap that was set for him...they were playing hard ball in what they did on this..he knows this could kill his getting a next term...and they know that too..which is why the dems and the msm made it a panic virus.
Lisa.. I have someone I’d like to introduce you to. His names reality and I think it’s long past time the two of you get acquainted.

Lisa

Superstar
Bill Maher has a point about the economy crashing being a good thing, but his reasoning is misguided at best. Like how about you beat Trump with ideas, policy, and execution? Instead, he's just hoping a natural disaster wins it for them. That's so liberal!

All I'm saying is the fake part of the economy is destined to collapse. Specifically, I'm talking about all the businesses on the stock exchange that aren't even profitable. Such companies, along with the banks that prop them up are just inflating the costs of everything.

Does anyone remember "Theranos"? The medical tech company that literally had nothing but a concept, and achieved a 10 billion dollar valuation. LOL get all that shit outa here.
The problem is you risk crashing more than just the ones you don’t think are worth it....people livelihoods and taking care of their families are really on the line here. Idk if there is enough fake money or taxes to prop it up again.