Coronavirus

Aero

Superstar
The characters and their stories are so ridiculous.
Yeah, but Television can make anything seem crazy.

I'm already gearing up for the Coronavirus documentaries. Like hopefully someone does a deep dive into the media response and exposes them. It would be amazing to see someone put the media's unlimited amount of contradictions into 1 dynamite series.

If such a documentary was made like the "Tiger King", we may just wake up the average zombie. Now, I'm not saying the media is evil or anything. I just think they when the media is terrible, they are really terrible, and someone has to hold them accountable. So clearly the only chance of that is some mass public outrage via scandalous Netflix documentaries.

Guys, I have a theory.

I think it's 5G that's causing harm. Are you aware that as soon as they installed some 5G towers in China, that's when the deaths started? Now, I actually do believe the virus is associated with it, but honestly overall, I believe 5G is the ultimate cause. They've started installing 5G here in California, and I feel like that's why they're keeping us inside- so we won't notice it.

Also, ever since a week or two ago, I've had constant heart-aches and head-aches. I even thought I'd die at one point, I had to sit on my bed and pray, I said "God please keep me alive, but if I have to die, I hope I've done your will and will rest in your presence in death" I was scared that day. Also, just yesterday I was listening to music while sleeping because my mom was talking loudly on the phone and when I woke up, my heart was pounding horribly due to a nightmare, but never has it pounded that HARD before! I thought I was on a verge of a heart attack but as soon as I let go of my phone, my heart eventually calmed down.

For anyone that has phones from T-Mobile, they've already launched 5G and although I'm not signed up to have more quicker data and etc, I feel like it's still somehow in the atmosphere. My heart only hurts when I dare go on my phone, it doesn't even hurt when I go outside.

So what do you guys think?

Guys, I have a theory.

I think it's 5G that's causing harm. Are you aware that as soon as they installed some 5G towers in China, that's when the deaths started? Now, I actually do believe the virus is associated with it, but honestly overall, I believe 5G is the ultimate cause. They've started installing 5G here in California, and I feel like that's why they're keeping us inside- so we won't notice it.

Also, ever since a week or two ago, I've had constant heart-aches and head-aches. I even thought I'd die at one point, I had to sit on my bed and pray, I said "God please keep me alive, but if I have to die, I hope I've done your will and will rest in your presence in death" I was scared that day. Also, just yesterday I was listening to music while sleeping because my mom was talking loudly on the phone and when I woke up, my heart was pounding horribly due to a nightmare, but never has it pounded that HARD before! I thought I was on a verge of a heart attack but as soon as I let go of my phone, my heart eventually calmed down.

For anyone that has phones from T-Mobile, they've already launched 5G and although I'm not signed up to have more quicker data and etc, I feel like it's still somehow in the atmosphere. My heart only hurts when I dare go on my phone, it doesn't even hurt when I go outside.

So what do you guys think?
I think 5g probably really affects your body in many ways, and probably lowers your immune system, but this virus is different to the 5g it might increase fatalities because of the combination but It doesnt really make sense for it just to be 5g, just my opinion.

Thunderian

Superstar
For posterity’s sake.

In mid-January, China was telling the world that there was no human-to-human transmission of the coronavirus.

By that time, Taiwan was already screening incoming passengers from Wuhan, and quarantining any who showed signs of illness. Taiwan had also sent a team to Wuhan to find out what was going on, determined that something was off, and had warned the WHO that China wasn’t being totally upfront.

A Chinese doctor, Li Wenliang, had posted a note in a chat with fellow doctors at the end of 2019, telling them of a new virus he has come across, and urging them to wear PPE to prevent infection. The Chinese government accused him of making false comments, and disturbing the public order. A week later, he was diagnosed with the coronavirus, and not three weeks after that, he was dead.

The WHO didn’t send a team to investigate the outbreak in China until February 10, months after reports of a new flu had been circulating. That’s unacceptable.

China and the WHO are criminally responsible for the spread of this virus, there is no doubt about that, and we should never forget it.

If the virus came from somewhere else, China would have been better off if they had been honest from the start. We all would have been better off, because this could have been contained.

For posterity’s sake.

In mid-January, China was telling the world that there was no human-to-human transmission of the coronavirus.

By that time, Taiwan was already screening incoming passengers from Wuhan, and quarantining any who showed signs of illness. Taiwan had also sent a team to Wuhan to find out what was going on, determined that something was off, and had warned the WHO that China wasn’t being totally upfront.

A Chinese doctor, Li Wenliang, had posted a note in a chat with fellow doctors at the end of 2019, telling them of a new virus he has come across, and urging them to wear PPE to prevent infection. The Chinese government accused him of making false comments, and disturbing the public order. A week later, he was diagnosed with the coronavirus, and not three weeks after that, he was dead.

The WHO didn’t send a team to investigate the outbreak in China until February 10, months after reports of a new flu had been circulating. That’s unacceptable.

China and the WHO are criminally responsible for the spread of this virus, there is no doubt about that, and we should never forget it.

If the virus came from somewhere else, China would have been better off if they had been honest from the start. We all would have been better off, because this could have been contained.
So when should we start the bombing ?

DesertRose

Superstar
Such weird coincidences.or not....I resolved to have a wait and see approach sigh.
Perhaps it was already posted before.......attn @Awoken2
DR CREEP - PANDEMIC FEAT. LONE NINJA (MONTAGE MUSIC VIDEO) CUTZ BY DJ MADHANDZ / PROD. BY BLAQ MASQ
•Jun 21, 2013 NOTICE THE DATE OF THIS VIDEO.

1585810685824.png
NWO PSYCHIC ;)

Last edited:

Wigi

Veteran
People should ask themselves if it is acceptable that you, your family and your friend could be in danger because globalization includes the possibility that something that's happening hundred thousands of miles away could knock at your door few days later.

We can think about this.. or believe the MSM explaining how climate change/global warming generate new viruses out of nowhere thus a world government is needed

"That lesson has taken us into a space of solidarity that we’ve never seen before. We are taking care of each other both out of altruism and because we want to make sure that we’re safe. That’s exactly the thinking we need to deal with climate change."

"In fact, one may argue that the pandemic is part of climate change and therefore, our response to it should not be limited to containing the spread of the virus. What we thought was "normal" before the pandemic was already a crisis and so returning to it cannot be an option"

If we can't return back to normal I understand we need a new normal. Got it.

"This same process is also responsible for COVID-19 and other outbreaks. The need for more natural resources has forced humans to encroach on various natural habitats and expose themselves to yet unknown pathogens."

If the WHO knew it and lied during those crucial weeks of January, I can fairly say that they're into ecoterrorism.

Ps: I'm not saying ecology is bad nor that I am fundamentally against ecology but i'm saying it's an ideology used by our elites to suppress freedoms. We're seeing graffitis of militant ecologists saying 'coronavirus is good for the planet'.

wow

Veteran
Lol, so now Trump says it's China who's lying. How convenient a way to distract of his own lies.

I am deeply sorry for all those of you suffering because of your narcissistic president who lies so much that he can't remember what he lied about before.
im sure no one will believe him except his supporters

People should ask themselves if it is acceptable that you, your family and your friend could be in danger because globalization includes the possibility that something that's happening hundred thousands of miles away could knock at your door few days later.

We can think about this.. or believe the MSM explaining how climate change/global warming generate new viruses out of nowhere thus a world government is needed

"That lesson has taken us into a space of solidarity that we’ve never seen before. We are taking care of each other both out of altruism and because we want to make sure that we’re safe. That’s exactly the thinking we need to deal with climate change."

"In fact, one may argue that the pandemic is part of climate change and therefore, our response to it should not be limited to containing the spread of the virus. What we thought was "normal" before the pandemic was already a crisis and so returning to it cannot be an option"

If we can't return back to normal I understand we need a new normal. Got it.

"This same process is also responsible for COVID-19 and other outbreaks. The need for more natural resources has forced humans to encroach on various natural habitats and expose themselves to yet unknown pathogens."

If the WHO knew it and lied during those crucial weeks of January, I can fairly say that they're into ecoterrorism.

Ps: I'm not saying ecology is bad nor that I am fundamentally against ecology but i'm saying it's an ideology used by our elites to suppress freedoms. We're seeing graffitis of militant ecologists saying 'coronavirus is good for the planet'.
i mean, it kind of is good for the environment, but not for the food stocks and stuff, everyone be wilding at grocery stores

Such a weird coincidences.....I resolved to have a wait and see approach.
Perhaps it was already posted before.......attn @Awoken2
DR CREEP - PANDEMIC FEAT. LONE NINJA (MONTAGE MUSIC VIDEO) CUTZ BY DJ MADHANDZ / PROD. BY BLAQ MASQ
•Jun 21, 2013 NOTICE THE DATE OF THIS VIDEO.

View attachment 34377
NWO PSYCHIC ;)
i think theres no NWO psychic in this world, theyre just told by the elites to share some of their plans to the public so it could create panic and anxiety

Thunderian

Superstar
Lol, so now Trump says it's China who's lying. How convenient a way to distract of his own lies.

I am deeply sorry for all those of you suffering because of your narcissistic president who lies so much that he can't remember what he lied about before.
China and Trump are two separate things. Trump didn’t spread this virus. China needs to take responsibility. If they had been honest and taken early steps to contain it, the entire world wouldn’t be dealing with it now.

Haich

Superstar

This is quite concerning...I did hear from friends who work in hospitals that they had to 'let weak patients go' in order to save the ones likely to survive, but is it really our place to play God?

In Wales, a GP practice sent out letters to its terminally ill and immune compromised patients forcing them to sign DNR (do not resuscitate) forms, in the likelihood that they would need hospitalization for covid 19.

Here's the letter:

26675036-8175663-image-a-11_1585741142058.jpg

The practice has since apologised for the letter, I believe it was sent out on the 17th March, before the lockdown when things were relatively normal in The UK...not sure why they felt the need to panic and target their vulnerable patients.

I find the reaction of some GPs and health professional to be questionable, why do we need to encourage these people to sign DNRs? Family are not allowed in hospitals to visit their affected families, so we really don't know what is happening and the causes of death arevbeing reported as covid 19, but what if the doctors switch of ventilators? Wouldn't the cause of death be assisted suicide?

Just found the whole rationing of ventilators and letting the sick die because they have 'no chance' quite unsettling...

A 13 year old died the other day in London and he died alone, without his family...I get it- we have to be cautious and we can't let others get infected but how did he really die? Did he have an immune compromised system? Was his support/ventilation switched off?

I just think a lot of these cases raise more questions than answers.

To live in a country which prides itself on progression and modernism, then to see preventative deaths being counted like tokens...with no clarity on what's going on in the hospitals and nurses/doctors being gagged from speaking out...It does concern me greatly...

DavidSon

Star
Flu is 0.06% mortality, low end estimates on this are 0.66 much deadlier. People are dying in their own bloody pneumonia. The flu this is not.
Your number for Influenza mortality is way off. The 10 year rate from the CDC cited by Fauci is .1% Also there are renowned epidemiologists who dispute the CV rates published in the Lancet.

This isn't about Drumph or any other narcissist psycho, the issue is empirical evidence vs.theoretical nonsense that the WHO is guilty of crying wolf with before. We'd all love to go back to work with guaranteed health care and a living wage but the sad fact is unemployment and inflation will drive wages lower than they were.

"Online petitions have been launched in several countries to end curfews and other encroachments on basic rights. At the same time, critical video contributions, even by doctors, are increasingly being deleted. In Berlin, a registered event on fundamental rights, at which the German constitution was distributed, was terminated by the police. "

Last edited:

wow

Veteran
China and Trump are two separate things. Trump didn’t spread this virus. China needs to take responsibility. If they had been honest and taken early steps to contain it, the entire world wouldn’t be dealing with it now.
pretty sure their plan is to get the entire world to deal with this, so china is not to blame, and this is a new virus that is still unknown and they havent had many patients that time so they were still dealing with it like a normal virus and was still doing research, but little did they know...

Karlysymon

Superstar
And that's the thing. The more this situation is kept permanent, the more it will drive people into these detrimental escapist avenues. Real life will be made an annoying constraint so why not escape into a VR world? If you recall, escapist avenues were at-the-ready after 9/11.
Glee(tv series) co-creator, Ryan Murphy stated that he...intended the show to be a form of escapism. "There's so much on the air right now about people with guns, or sci-fi, or lawyers running around. This is a different genre, there's nothing like it on the air at the networks and cable. Everything's so dark in the world right now, that's why Idol worked. It's pure escapism,"~Wikipedia

We'd all love to go back to work with guaranteed health care and a living wage but the sad fact is unemployment and inflation will drive wages lower than they were.
If the 2008 great recession put a dent in birth rates, one can only imagine what this will do. I suppose its an expected sideshow for our overlords.