Coronavirus

Lurking009

Veteran
we are being made to feel like getting it is a death sentence though. i dont know what to believe really.
Serious suggestion: Walk away from MSM. They are purposefully pushing fear, panic, lies, and hopelessnes. This is their directive right now, so don't let them succeed. Try checking in with 'just the facts' type news once a day, and then ignore it the rest of the day.

While there are positive and hopeful comments in this thread, you're also going to find apocalyptic predictions, conspiracy theories [some plausible, some just crazy], and the 'OMG EVERYONE IS GOING TO DIE' types, so if that affects or upsets you, walk away and find a more positive thread. Or start your own support group thread. Mental health is important, too, so don't allow the fear mongers and doomsayers take you down.

wow

Veteran
something happened yesterday in my country, a plane that carried doctors who volunteered to take care of corona patients to philippines crashed, there are 8 people in total, part of me wants to believe that its just a coincidence but part of me also wants to believe that someone is behind this, they dont want to cure the patients, they want more people dead, thats their aim, so it makes sense as to why they are trying to prevent things that could end up healing the patients and stop the corona virus spread.

and i think this pandemic is going to go for a while now, i think its going to last until the end of the year, as much as im concerned, i dont care about dying of the virus, theres this other chip planting vaccine bullshit theyre trying to do, at first i was contemplating as to why they created this virus, it cant just be because they wanted to depopulate, they could just make something bigger than a virus, like WW3 for example, but now i understand, they wanted to control us more and one of them has to be the vaccine they want to inject us to, i dont really believe in the mark of the devil since it is not written in the Qur'an, but for God's sake, whatever they are planning right now is malicious and evil, and i know whats best to do is to avoid it at all cost, i dont even know how, but at least i could try.

I was wondering whats happening in Syria since the news are all about the virus now.
"Syrian air defense shot down Israeli missiles on March 31 in the sky of Syria. According to the source, the rockets were shot down in the sky over the Syrian city of Homs. It is clarified that the launch occurred from Lebanon."

literally everything on the news is about the virus as if theres no other shit to talk about, this is why they want us to be on lockdown so they can control us with the false and inaccurate news and shove it down our throats, the world could have aliens coming in and the news still be talking about the death rates of the virus, like we fucking get it, none of the calculations and datas are accurate either. they only want us to focus on one thing and completely dismisses what is more important.

Lurking009

Veteran
something happened yesterday in my country, a plane that carried doctors who volunteered to take care of corona patients to philippines crashed, there are 8 people in total, part of me wants to believe that its just a coincidence but part of me also wants to believe that someone is behind this, they dont want to cure the patients, they want more people dead, thats their aim, so it makes sense as to why they are trying to prevent things that could end up healing the patients and stop the corona virus spread.

and i think this pandemic is going to go for a while now, i think its going to last until the end of the year, as much as im concerned, i dont care about dying of the virus, theres this other chip planting vaccine bullshit theyre trying to do, at first i was contemplating as to why they created this virus, it cant just be because they wanted to depopulate, they could just make something bigger than a virus, like WW3 for example, but now i understand, they wanted to control us more and one of them has to be the vaccine they want to inject us to, i dont really believe in the mark of the devil since it is not written in the Qur'an, but for God's sake, whatever they are planning right now is malicious and evil, and i know whats best to do is to avoid it at all cost, i dont even know how, but at least i could try.

literally everything on the news is about the virus as if theres no other shit to talk about, this is why they want us to be on lockdown so they can control us with the false and inaccurate news and shove it down our throats, the world could have aliens coming in and the news still be talking about the death rates of the virus, like we fucking get it, none of the calculations and datas are accurate either. they only want us to focus on one thing and completely dismisses what is more important.
Plane crashes happen, and small plane incidents are much higher than large commercial jets. If there's a sudden surge in large numbers of doctors and nurses dying, then you might have something.

So I am being cautious as if there is a deadly virus going around regardless. However, when looking at the data, over 99% of people who died of the virus in Italy it was reported at one time, had preexisting health conditions. Which means the virus essentially killed nobody. There was almost no cases of a healthy person dying from the virus (99% means there was a couple). It took down people that likely were already dying. The average age was 80 years old as well. People on average had 3 diseases when they died as well. This was data from 2 weeks ago but still.

Personally, I see this as nothing less than an all out initiation of the New World Order and their plans. Put people on lockdown for 18 months, feed them terrrifying news, cancel all other entertainment and activities, and when we come out we will have a fully traumatized population ready to do what they're told, which includes mandatory vaccines, digital chipping, everyone going on UBI because most peoples work has evaporated meaning the government can tell you what is and is not a good use of your funds and no hope to expand prosperity, government rationed food of laboratory meat and who knows what else.

Ivanka Trump greeting instagram saying we are waking up to "A Brave New World" freaks me out too. I've been reflecting a lot on that book. We are there people. That book's portrayal of dystopia is all but here. People having infertile sex for pleasure, drugged up, seeking pleasure over meaning, scientistic elites, destruction of religion, the populace themselves being the maintainers of the dystopia and not a police boot on the throat etc.

I haven't read all of this thread, but what are people thinking about this?

morita

Veteran
So I am being cautious as if there is a deadly virus going around regardless. However, when looking at the data, over 99% of people who died of the virus in Italy it was reported at one time, had preexisting health conditions. Which means the virus essentially killed nobody. There was almost no cases of a healthy person dying from the virus (99% means there was a couple). It took down people that likely were already dying. The average age was 80 years old as well. People on average had 3 diseases when they died as well. This was data from 2 weeks ago but still.
In other words, if people die it's inevitable. Yet we're all supposed to put our activities on hold and stay at home for several weeks...
Tbh I find it odd that a government that keeps poisoning our food and making profit off of us being ill is all of the sudden worried about our health...

Lisa

Superstar
Turning back to God until it ends or for good?

Most Americans Say Coronavirus Outbreak Has Impacted Their Lives
More than half have prayed for an end to the virus’s spread

I hope people are checking back at swprs.org. Data shows the virus is less deadly than the influenza season of the last 3 years.
"So, the question is, if we didn’t have a lockdown in 2017, and we didn’t have a lockdown in 2018, and we didn’t have a lockdown in 2019….why do we have a lockdown now? "

"A graphical analysis of the European monitoring data impressively shows that, irrespective of the measures taken, overall mortality throughout Europe remained in the normal range or below by March 25, and often significantly below the levels of previous years. Only in Italy (65+) was the overall mortality rate somewhat increased (probably for several reasons), but it was still below previous flu seasons."

"Depending on the country, the proportion of test-positive individuals is between 5 and 15%, which corresponds to the usual spread of corona viruses. Interestingly, these constant numerical values are not actively communicated (or even removed) by authorities and the media. Instead, exponential but irrelevant and misleading curves are shown without context."

"Authors of the German Risk Management Network RiskNET speak in a Covid19 analysis of a "blind fight“ as well as "insufficient data competence and data ethics“. Instead of more and more tests and measures a representative sample is necessary. The "sense and ratio“ of the measures must be critically questioned."

From Dr. Ioannidis:

1) In reporting the mortality rate (death/infected) discrepancies exist because of modeling based on small sample sizes. We have a small number representing the denominator (infected person). What we know is just the tip of the iceberg.

2)Infection mortality is much lower than 3.4%, and probably much lower than the Imperial College figure of .9%.

3) The best data we have of random sample populations is Iceland and a town in Italy with high infection rate, which showed a MR of .03 and near 1.0 (average influenza deaths).

4) Italy has a third of the ICU beds/population than the US.

5) More anxiety has been stirred than over other SARS outbreaks because of dramatic presentations early in the course of the pandemic.

6) If we had a meter counting all 60 million yearly deaths in the world, reporting each case, it would cause the same panic.
It was refreshing listening to this scientist as he seemed to be echoing what doctors who aren’t on MSM have noted about the virus. I found his responses to the excellent questions very well-balanced and informed based on what he considered “unbiased data”. Dr. Ioannidis even gave the WHO the benefit of the doubt, which was somewhat of a surprise to me, although, I understood his rationale.

Dr. Ioannidis stated that there should be more unbiased data available within two to three weeks so we’ll see what happens then as this interview was uploaded on March 26th. However, since there seems to be rumours of this “pandemic” lasting 18 weeks, it’s my assumption that there will be obvious fallout from the economic (and social) lockdown such as another recession, and perhaps (hopefully not) a depression in some corners of the world, and when people realize their livelihoods have been severely and adversely affected by it, governments will blame it on the “virus”.

Last edited:

Aero

Superstar

At least hospitals are more equipped to sanitize and separate people.

Grocery stores aren't designed with freedom of movement, or personal spacing in mind. Nor can they possibly sanitize the billions of products getting moved from truck to warehouse to store.

It's like "Oh, thanks for risking your life so your boss can buy a new suit, here's a few more crumbs". Maybe that sounds too cynical, but I'm just sick of how we are so backward as a society. This pandemic has shown us clearly that we have cut off our own nuts.

I noticed some CEO's of major companies were taking pay cuts, and I just know the company I work for would never. I don't think of my employer as a company or corporation. I think of them as a cult of personality. Which is odd, because they all have the personalities of a slug.

wow

Veteran

Personally, I see this as nothing less than an all out initiation of the New World Order and their plans. Put people on lockdown for 18 months, feed them terrrifying news, cancel all other entertainment and activities, and when we come out we will have a fully traumatized population ready to do what they're told, which includes mandatory vaccines, digital chipping, everyone going on UBI because most peoples work has evaporated meaning the government can tell you what is and is not a good use of your funds and no hope to expand prosperity, government rationed food of laboratory meat and who knows what else.

Ivanka Trump greeting instagram saying we are waking up to "A Brave New World" freaks me out too. I've been reflecting a lot on that book. We are there people. That book's portrayal of dystopia is all but here. People having infertile sex for pleasure, drugged up, seeking pleasure over meaning, scientistic elites, destruction of religion, the populace themselves being the maintainers of the dystopia and not a police boot on the throat etc.

I haven't read all of this thread, but what are people thinking about this?
i also think this virus is to get old people away from this world, especially the boomer agenda theyre trying to push the youngsters and teenagers now, old people are considered "blind people" most of them are still homophobic,sexist, etc, and old people are still very strong in their faith in God and other traditional things, and they wanted to get rid of that old mindset and walk into a new one where everything is modern and everyone is acceptable.

Cintra

Star
i also think this virus is to get old people away from this world, especially the boomer agenda theyre trying to push the youngsters and teenagers now, old people are considered "blind people" most of them are still homophobic,sexist, etc, and old people are still very strong in their faith in God and other traditional things, and they wanted to get rid of that old mindset and walk into a new one where everything is modern and everyone is acceptable.
Everyone is acceptable?
Except for old people?

What fun!

Lisa

Superstar
This angle has been tried over and over...too bad people don’t listen to their elders..maybe make less mistakes? But..we all like to think we know it all and make our own mistakes.

The baby boomers developed a greater generational consciousness than previous generations. They sought to define and redefine their identities in numerous ways. The music of the day, especially rock and roll, reflected their desire to rebel against adult authority.

In other words, if people die it's inevitable. Yet we're all supposed to put our activities on hold and stay at home for several weeks...
Tbh I find it odd that a government that keeps poisoning our food and making profit off of us being ill is all of the sudden worried about our health...
Hahaha good point. Yeah ever since i heard that the flu kills 600k per year and I've always carried on without a thought about it...People die this is a part of life. But you watch the news and it makes you feel like you are literally the one on the brink of death along with all those around you.
Yes I think inciting the generations against each other is a way to corrode natural order in which traditions, beliefs, wisdom of the ages is not passed down. It is another way to gain top down control, where the elites of different establishment have control over people's consciousness and not the people themselves. It destroys the bonds between people meaning they will never amalgamate as a collective against the elite which are alien to the people

I thought it was interesting, if you watch the Event 201 simulation from the Gates corporation, when the event broke out most of the talk, most of the discussion, was centered about how to control what people thought about the event. They discussed the internet, shutting down what they call fake news, and so forth for hours. That was the priority in this so called world health simulation

Kais_1

Star

STAY HOME

S
H

=27 = W IN ARABIC ALPHABET

PROTECT THE NHS

P
T
N

=50 = NY OR YY OR NN

SAVE LIVES

=31=13 REVERSED

SO YOU HAVE

W NY M

AS ABOVE SO BELOW AND THE ANNUNAKI

OR

STAY HOME

7 8 = 15 = O

PROTECT THE NHS

4 8 =12 = L

SAVE LIVES

7 12 = 19 = S

=

SOL

LETS ALL WORSHIP THE SUN :)

VigCizMember

Veteran
Yeah I was originally one of those people (I have to say) that was kinda freaking out about this - was following news religiously since Dec even.

But yeah - just look at the Diamond Princess as your controlled case study. Like 10 deaths among 710 or so infected - that sounds close to 1% mortality rate and that’s a cruise line so not usually the youngest people as a whole on cruises. Probably not even a true sample of general public. And how healthy were those who died and did those who died also have underlying conditions?

Awoken2

Star

STAY HOME

S
H

=27 = W IN ARABIC ALPHABET

PROTECT THE NHS

P
T
N

=50 = NY OR YY OR NN

SAVE LIVES

=31=13 REVERSED

SO YOU HAVE

W NY M

AS ABOVE SO BELOW AND THE ANNUNAKI

OR

STAY HOME

7 8 = 15 = O

PROTECT THE NHS

4 8 =12 = L

SAVE LIVES

7 12 = 19 = S

=

SOL

LETS ALL WORSHIP THE SUN :)
I'm unsure as to what you are trying to ascertain here. Do we have to constantly go through the square root of a chicken type workings that you immerse yourself in.

All I'm saying is you don't have to do mad maths to work out bad people are in charge.

No offense.