Coronavirus v abortion

Lisa

Superstar
Corinaviris v abortion

People are worried about a pandemic called coronavirus..yet cheer and applaud abortion.

There seems to be a real disconnect.

The only thing the virus won’t stop or close down...

People don’t want to catch and die from a virus that some say has the ability to kill millions yet abortion has taken the lives of many millions throughout the world..40-50 million annually according to this article..
https://www.christianpost.com/news/424-million-babies-killed-by-abortion-2019-heres-whats-ahead-for-us-abortion-laws-in-2020.html

How can people cheer one and run from the other? Is it because they don’t want to die but don’t care if death comes for their offspring..doesn’t matter as long as it’s not you? What is the disconnect here? Shouldn’t we hate all death no matter what? Abortion is the real pandemic...

Edit: added the last sentence.

Last edited:

Lisa

Superstar
Laura Dern, 53, puts on a mask and gloves as she spends time with her mother Diane Ladd, 84, who is a higher risk for severe illness from COVID-19

But...

Actresses Allison Janney, Laura Dern Promote Planned Parenthood Abortion Stories

Mr.Anderson

Veteran
Things are weird. Some people here in braziland are questioning about the quarantine and its relations with economy. Then some people say 'oohh, you can get your Money back, but you can't do the same with your life' but these people are the same that advocate abortion because economic factors.

There is a thing tho: the biggest legal abortion clinic in San Paolo was closed because quarantine.

Aero

Superstar
Speaking of hypocrisy, pro-lifers want abortion to be abolished, but they definitely don't want to pay for all the poor children running around as a result.

Of course, and as I've tried to explain before hypocrisy doesn't negate the pro-life moral argument. And conversely, hypocrisy doesn't negate the pro-choice argument of economic disparity. These are "red herring" arguments at best.

We kill animals to stop them from suffering, and it's not considered inhumane or immoral. So that's pretty much my counter to the pro-life moral argument. That it's immoral to sentence a child to a life of suffering.

Aero

Superstar
That's your opinion, and you're certainly entitled to it. I believe all life matters, including those in the womb. Obviously we're not even close to being on the same track and we're not going to change each others' minds.
It's an opinion based on universal truths though.

In essence, you are saying the "quality" of life is irrelevant. And I'm just pointing out how that's problematic when addressing why the demand for abortion exists. Plus you probably don't apply that logic to everything. So the abortion issue raises some kind of special exception.

I am against special exceptions in logical arguments. Because if we start creating different standards and exceptions, where does it ever end? Either way, we aren't on different tracks. I'm not devoted to the pro-choice cause, however, I can acknowledge that both sides raise some valid points. And the impasses we see in public discourse boils down to stubbornness.

Lisa

Superstar
Things are weird. Some people here in braziland are questioning about the quarantine and its relations with economy. Then some people say 'oohh, you can get your Money back, but you can't do the same with your life' but these people are the same that advocate abortion because economic factors.

There is a thing tho: the biggest legal abortion clinic in San Paolo was closed because quarantine.
Do you have littler abortion clinics..and are they open?

Lisa

Superstar
Speaking of hypocrisy, pro-lifers want abortion to be abolished, but they definitely don't want to pay for all the poor children running around as a result.

Of course, and as I've tried to explain before hypocrisy doesn't negate the pro-life moral argument. And conversely, hypocrisy doesn't negate the pro-choice argument of economic disparity. These are "red herring" arguments at best.

We kill animals to stop them from suffering, and it's not considered inhumane or immoral. So that's pretty much my counter to the pro-life moral argument. That it's immoral to sentence a child to a life of suffering.
Why would pro lifers pay for children? Why would it be there problem just because they want them to live? I think that maybe there should be a real conversation that starts with if you are going to have sex..you could also get pregnant with a baby and not just act like you can have sex and that won’t happen. A real conversation about when life begins...its not just a bunch of cells its a bunch of living cells that grow into a human baby in nine months time. Just because you kill it in the womb, doesn’t negate that..you’ve just ended a life. When women end the life of their child so easily and life isn’t sacred anymore from the life givers... then you have people who have no care for anyone..why should they? Mom’s can kill..and it’s ok and its cheered..that’s really so warped!

It is best to be married when you have sex and then you at least have a committed relationship to start with. That’s part of marriage and gives the family the best foundation. When you are having sex without that and then find your self pregnant then its easier for someone to walk away.

Humans aren’t animals and aren’t made in God’s image..its a terrible thing to kill a human especially a helpless human in the womb.

Not only that but they are trying to pass laws to harvest babys organs, Alex Jones spoke about this, abortion is murder, cut it however u want, Id never abort a baby no matter what. Ben shapiro has some great arguments against abortion.

Lisa

Superstar
Not only that but they are trying to pass laws to harvest babys organs, Alex Jones spoke about this, abortion is murder, cut it however u want, Id never abort a baby no matter what. Ben shapiro has some great arguments against abortion.
I didn’t know that they were trying to pass laws to harvest the organs. I saw the videos of planned parenthood officials talking about doing it over their salads too.

Lisa

Superstar
I can point to universal truths that support my position, too, so that gets us nowhere. Abortion stops a beating heart in an innocent living human being, therefore it's murder.

In the end, it boils down to your foundation of belief. I stand firmly by Jesus Christ and His word, and I will not move from that position. Again, you will not change my mind, and I agree to disagree.
Why would you agree to disagree when you’re right?

Lisa

Superstar
How are the two even comparable??

What feeble mind would even correlate abortion and the coronovirus?
It‘s comparable. People don’t want to get the virus and die..but they don’t mind killing the ‘fetus’ in the womb at the same time. They think of the fetus as a bunch of cells and not worth keeping around if they don’t feel like it..but will panic to keep themselves safe...I think the amount of disconnect there is astounding!

Lisa

Superstar
They have been harvesting organs for awhile. There is an agenda at work behind the scenes which the abortion crowd refuses to see: Money. It is child sacrifice for PROFIT. That's why it's so important for the abortion industry to keep it popular and legal. They change the terminology, downplay the murder aspect, and seek to hide the absolutely sick and disgusting late term abortion procedures so the ignorant masses can feel ok.

Abortion clinics don't give a rats ass about the mother. They care about the money.

It seems like there are so many horror stories about the mother’s barely getting away with their lives too...but what can you expect with an industry that doesn’t respect life and lives for the death of innocents?

Cintra

Star
Did anyone watch Logan's Run?
Old 70s film

Every wonder what you would do when it was your turn on the carousel?

Lisa

Superstar
Did anyone watch Logan's Run?
Old 70s film

Every wonder what you would do when it was your turn on the carousel?
That movie had me so messed up for so long...I used to thinking of growing older like the little crystals turning and everyone in my group was getting older.

I never did think about being on the carousel though because I also knew that that wasn’t going to literally happen. How about you?