Coronavirus v abortion

Lisa

Superstar
The practice of removing a fetus from the womb isn't evil. The intentions behind that could either make it evil or not.

Also you don't need to tell me that it's a living baby, i already know that! And my exact point was that the tactic of telling people about how it truly is a living being won't help your cause. It's not really gonna change anyones mind if they're in a situation where they either really need, or think they need an abortion. I don't think abortions are good, i think it's sad that anyone would ever get an abortion, both for the mom and the baby.
If you truly want to make a change, how about you start by trying to understand the different factors that lead to an abortion? And try to prevent those before they happen? I'm sure that's not easy to do alone though..
Romans‬ ‭1:32‬ ‭
and although they know the ordinance of God, that those who practice such things are worthy of death, they not only do the same, but also give hearty approval to those who practice them.

it’s hard to do the right thing when so many are for the wrong thing and make it cool...like celebrities.

It’s not up to me to work wonders to get people to stop their evil deeds for selfish reasons...and it’s all selfish reasons. They don’t want the responsibility of a baby.

Haich

Superstar
The thing is...that’s not the norm. The norm is someone gets pregnant and doesn’t want the baby so she gets her abortion that everyone says and cheers about it being right. Not really even thinking that it could be wrong. That’s how you get 40-50 million abortions a year. Let’s leave out the abnormal case and stick to the majority.
But if we accept your stance of abortion being totally evil and bad...those women with the 'abnormal cases' aren't being helped.

You're contradicting yourself by intentionally ignoring cases where abortion is necessary.

That's why you didn't answer the question. The only answer you can give would nullify your position that abortion is 100% evil.

Lisa

Superstar
But if we accept your stance of abortion being totally evil and bad...those women with the 'abnormal cases' aren't being helped.

You're contradicting yourself by intentionally ignoring cases where abortion is necessary.

That's why you didn't answer the question. The only answer you can give would nullify your position that abortion is 100% evil.
1.) I don’t do hypotheticals
2.) Most cases aren’t the hypothetical cases you are talking about.
Abortion is 100% evil.

Haich

Superstar
1.) I don’t do hypotheticals
2.) Most cases aren’t the hypothetical cases you are talking about.
Abortion is 100% evil.
Wriggling out of questions as usual.

Just wanted to demonstrate how slimy you are. You put out bait, start discussions and do nothing in the way of evidence or dialogue to prove your point. When pressed, you say you don't do hypotheticals...

Enjoy your evening. I'll leave it there.

Lisa

Superstar
Wriggling out of questions as usual.

Just wanted to demonstrate how slimy you are. You put out bait, start discussions and do nothing in the way of evidence or dialogue to prove your point. When pressed, you say you don't do hypotheticals...

Enjoy your evening. I'll leave it there.
No, I never do hypotheticals. Ever. What’s the point of doing them?

You can’t answer to the majority of abortions..which are done because of the selfishness of the mother. Which is also why we see so much selfish, self centeredness in the world. Mom’s used to be selfless now they are applauded into being selfish..it rubs off.

Thanks..I’ll have to enjoy my day first. You do the same, enjoy your evening!

Lisa

Superstar
People panic because it could happen to them...

Surgeon general: Expect more coronavirus deaths, but don’t panic

Women don’t panic..because nothing will happen to them..just their babies..
1585689686943.png

Lisa

Superstar

DevaWolf

Veteran
Apples VS eggs is all I can say. There's no comparison between the two, and having debated this before with you I know I won't get anywhere by making a point either.

Lisa

Superstar
Apples VS eggs is all I can say. There's no comparison between the two, and having debated this before with you I know I won't get anywhere by making a point either.
Then why’d you bother saying anything at all?