Coronavirus, the virus designed for population reduction

NwDylan

Rookie
It is already known, and old, that one of the missions on the hidden agenda is population reduction, I could not help noticing similarities between this mysterious and new virus that came out of nowhere and has made many victims and worried so many countries with the film Resident Evil , which in his last film has a very revealing message about the pretensions of the great hidden elite, let us see some examples:
Umbrella owner's symbolist speech of how to orchestrate a global extermination through a virus.

EAA00691-E7F3-4AF8-83E0-587BFFCBA176.jpeg
A biotechnology company in China that has the same logo as Umbrella. Despite circulating on the internet that this company has no link to the corona virus and is just a coincidence, it is a similarity that cannot be overlooked.

So we concluded that Resident Evil is just another film used by the hidden elite to disclose in a fictional way and conceal the plans of their agenda.

Last edited:

Aero

Superstar
Isn't it less dangerous than the flu though? I know the mortality rate is higher for the coronavirus, but I think we are looking at the wrong thing here.

The common flu has killed *way* more people.

shankara

Star
Isn't it less dangerous than the flu though? I know the mortality rate is higher for the coronavirus, but I think we are looking at the wrong thing here.

So far as I understand the mortality rate is 1% or 2% compared with 0.1% for the flu. The thing is that it may be just as contagious as flu, which means there could potentially be a very large number of deaths. It's certainly not going to drastically decrease the population, and most of the people who have died had underlying health problems or were elderly.

Todd

Star

It's not neccessarily less dangerous than the flue. Of course the common flu has killed way more people...it's been around longer. Just this season alone the flue has had 5 months to tally up deaths while the novel coronavirus has had only about a month. What is disconcerning and potentially dangerous is the transmission rates being reported (up to 83%...i.e 83% of the people that come in direct contact with an infected person while get infected.) and the fact that it is transmissable during a relatively long incubation period when the carrier is asymptomatic. The R0 for coronavirus has been estimated anywhere between 1.8-3.5 while the seasonal flue is about 1.2. The mortality rate for flu this year is 0.05% vs 2% for Coronavirus.

However the reality is that the official numbers out China are most certainly under reported. You don't quarantine 9 whole cities and 56 million people because of 400 or so deaths.

What is unknow is how the mutation of the virus is going to affect it's sustanability. If this thing is sustainable and takes hold in the US the same as it has in China, it could be bad. Time 2 for the USA is about one month behind Time 1 for China. So if we see the same ramp up in the middle of February that China started seeing in the middle of January, then we can expect similar things happening here.

I don't have a clue what's going to happen but I have done some mild preparation in case self quarantine becomes neccesary in the States.

NwDylan

Rookie

I don’t believe that the coronavirus is less dangerous than the flu, just by the attitude of putting a city in quarantine already justifies this, the number of deaths for a virus that started to spread recently is high, in addition to the history of it being a mutant it already reminds me of the idea that it was created in a laboratory, for the purpose mentioned in the title. Even though in the end this virus does not cause so much damage, there is already a warning that the hidden elite is subtly doing tests with existing viruses to begin a mass extermination.

Cintra

Star

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
It is already known, and old, that one of the missions on the hidden agenda is population reduction, I could not help noticing similarities between this mysterious and new virus that came out of nowhere and has made many victims and worried so many countries with the film Resident Evil , which in his last film has a very revealing message about the pretensions of the great hidden elite, let us see some examples:
Umbrella owner's symbolist speech of how to orchestrate a global extermination through a virus.

View attachment 31703
A biotechnology company in China that has the same logo as Umbrella. Despite circulating on the internet that this company has no link to the corona virus and is just a coincidence, it is a similarity that cannot be overlooked.

So we concluded that Resident Evil is just another film used by the hidden elite to disclose in a fictional way and conceal the plans of their agenda.
(Edited from original source. Full text in YouTube description.)

Bill Ryan of Project Avalon in 2010 said "We recently received 11 pages of information from an insider who was physically present at a meeting of Senior Masons in the City of London in 2005. What was discussed is chilling to the bone.

I (Bill) did an audio interview with our source, an Englishman whose identity we have verified with all details known and confirmed. This man, like many we have spoken with, is no longer able to live with his conscience or to keep this information secret.

15:00 mins
As our source chillingly told us, "China will catch a cold". Biological warfare will spread further, to the west. Infrastructure will be critically weakened. • This is intended to be just the beginning. After this, a full nuclear exchange would be triggered: the "real" war, with widespread destruction and loss of life. Our source tells us that the planned population reduction through these combined means is 50%. He heard this figure stated in the meeting." - Bill Ryan

UnderAlienControl

Superstar

Last edited:

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
channel image

Del Bigtree (Vaxxed) On Coronavirus And The Coming MANDATORY Vaccination Program!

UnderAlienControl

Superstar

Last edited:

Truthrevealer01

Established
Have you seen the quarantine camps?
They look like death camps
No medicine no toilets
Also hospitals are cremating the bodies so it's hard to do tests on them afterwards.
This seems like a test drive to me
They want to experiment with China and then expand this to other countries to install fear and slowly create an apocalyptic madness

Cintra

Star
And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer.