Coronavirus conspiracies

Frank Badfinger

Superstar

rainerann

Star
I am going to put this here again so that hopefully someone with better scientific or biological knowledge then me can look into...

Germany has thousands more cases then the USA, their fatality rate is less then a quarter of ours. Of all the countries they have the least fatality rate. What are they doing that no one else is doing?
I ran into some articles that are saying that the UN is encouraging the use of oxygen therapy in treating corona.

The UN health agency stressed in its latest situation report on COVID-19 that "oxygen therapy is a major treatment intervention for patients with severe COVID-19."
"All countries should work to optimise the availability of pulse oximeters and medical oxygen systems," it said.

I was looking up hyperbaric research, and this isn't the same thing, but it was still interesting. It would be amazing if this forced testing of an oxygen therapy instead of another expensive prescription.

Anyways, it is overly simplistic to say that this virus seems to be suffocating people, but that seems to be what is happening on the surface, and this made me think of pollution.

Apparently, there is a significant difference in the pollution levels between Italy and Germany from the brief search I did on the subject. Pollution levels could potentially be the reason that Germany has more potential for recovery than death at the moment.

There is some research on using ozone as a way to clean the air which was interesting too, so I ordered some houseplants that are supposed to be able to clean the air and produce oxygen. I figure it couldn't hurt.

Lisa

Superstar
If you go around telling nurses and doctors your related to a celebrity you will get special treatment..
And....not a thank you in sight..whose the biggest loser here?

Matthew Broderick's sister says she was given preferential treatment after contracting coronavirus: 'This system is completely corrupt'

Karlysymon

Superstar
Nothing to see here...move along...

Shocking scenes in Orlando where half-mile line of cars wait for food bank after theme parks' shutdown put thousands out of work - as government reveals coronavirus has so far made 10 million Americans unemployed
Ever since i watched the trailer, i've had a sneaking suspicion as to the actual release date (or timing of the release) of the new Top Gun movie.

Here's a theory I've come up with:

It's actually 5G doing the mass distinctions because in China, those who died did not die UNTIL the 5G towers were placed. That means the supposed coronavirus is actually just the flu getting passed everywhere and everyone just thinks it's a virus when it's actually 5G. That's why they have us stay inside while they set up the 5G towers everywhere- it's already many set up in California, and there are hundreds of commercials encouraging us to upgrade our devices with 5G. This is why the coronavirus is exactly like the flu- because it IS the flu, and they are purposely as many people have said, just testing us and making us fear all so they know exactly what to do when the NWO happens.

The 5G towers causes nausea, headaches, heartaches, dizziness, shortness of breath, even coughing- aren't these a few of the main symptoms of the flu? The coronavirus is actually 5G, and 5G is basically advanced technology that's so advanced and so extra it has flu like symptoms. I have never heard of 2G, 3G or 4G having these extreme problems before.

They're claiming on the news that staying inside helps yet it does not. Since most of us have TVs, computers, laptops, tablets, phones, etc in our homes- all of that negative advanced technology is infecting us anyway.

So in conclusion, they're having us stay inside for:
A) So they can install 5G towers outside
B) Many people are going to want to upgrade their devices with 5G due to boredom and seeing as most entertainment is ON their devices, so they're basically tempting us to do that also hence the various commercials we see about it
C) People are going to get more obsessed with technology, they're already obsessed with how big their phone/tablet/laptop/TV needs to be and how perfect it needs to look. Next up is the functioning.
D) Basically a demo version of the NWO; a practice run
E) For their entertainment
F) Prophecies being fulfilled
G) They want the antichrist to arrive ASAP

However, besides all of this I still think WW3 needs to begin before the NWO, because the NWO isn't counted as WW3 because it's going to be a spiritual war.

B_JMNN

Established
For me, it's all Health Entities and Governments that are the ones to be putting the blame on. They're supposed to be our leaders, yet here we are. Once they knew the virus would spread, and knowing there is not a cure, is when they should've implemented the lockdowns and constant sanitary habits.

From many posts on here, They knew of this virus and did nothing, just sat on the information for some reason, political or whatever.

Instead, we are putting our anger, fury, rage, at the One. While we should unite and realize it's the whole.

This virus is real, and we should be aware of what our supposed leaders say and do, more so now than ever. While still being helpful, compassionate, caring to others, for our well-being as humans.

Lisa

Superstar
Unemployment.

The film is to be released this summer, and if this whole Coronavirus thing was planned, they knew people would be highly suggestible to the film's propaganda because of vulnerability.
Depending on when they lift sheltering in place..or whatever they call it..that movie may not be released this summer. I think it will also depend if people want to sit in a movie theater with other people by then as well.

And who knows if top gun regurgitation will do the same thing for the military that the first did? It’s a different time.

I believe that this is a bio engineered weapon.

It is being used to shut down normal life and turn everyone to living in the machine.

Pope live streams, parliament by skype, everyone working and shopping online, electronic currency.

The disease will kill mostly boomers and older.
This is two fold.
1. They have done all their giving to the state, now they are mostly taking back. There isn't enough, it needs to be stopped.
2. Boomers cannot be uploaded. They can never live in the machine, they can never be successfully uploaded. They don't use the net enough, and for enough things. They see the internet as separate from themselves. They are not comfortable on it because they remember too much of the world before it.

Therefore Boomers must die, and everyone else gets uploaded to the machine mind.
Yes, but they are just the beginning. This is a depopulation agenda, and their objective is to get rid of the Christians. They are using the coronavirus to destroy all economic activity in the world. Once done, the vaccine they will come up with will allow you to go back to work since most people will be begging for food then. They will tag you in your right hand, they will get rid of money and all transaction will be done with your vaccination chip.
Complete antichrist technology.

Cintra

Star
Yes, but they are just the beginning. This is a depopulation agenda, and their objective is to get rid of the Christians. They are using the coronavirus to destroy all economic activity in the world. Once done, the vaccine they will come up with will allow you to go back to work since most people will be begging for food then. They will tag you in your right hand, they will get rid of money and all transaction will be done with your vaccination chip.
Complete antichrist technology.
I don't think the virus is just targeting christians.
There have been a lot of deaths in Iran, for instance.

But yes, they are going to use this to bring in population control measures. Location devices, for instance. First on phone apps, then hard wired into the body.
Also electronic global currency.

I don't think the virus is just targeting christians.
There have been a lot of deaths in Iran, for instance.

But yes, they are going to use this to bring in population control measures. Location devices, for instance. First on phone apps, then hard wired into the body.
Also electronic global currency.
Well, the virus attacks everyone, but what comes after the economic upheaval the virus will create will be the new world order. They will be after the christians first, once the Christians are gone they will focus on the jews.
All this is in the book of Revelation.

rainerann

Star
I found the research article for how the test for covid was developed. There is no longer any reason for me to believe that this isn’t a virus or isn’t happening. However, something is still not right with where it came from. Obviously this article endorses the bat origin.

This is from an article discussing why it is impossible that covid is engineered.

Here's why: SARS-CoV-2 is very closely related to the virus that causes severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS), which fanned across the globe nearly 20 years ago. Scientists have studied how SARS-CoV differs from SARS-CoV-2 — with several key letter changes in the genetic code. Yet in computer simulations, the mutations in SARS-CoV-2 don't seem to work very well at helping the virus bind to human cells. If scientists had deliberately engineered this virus, they wouldn't have chosen mutations that computer models suggest won't work. But it turns out, nature is smarter than scientists, and the novel coronavirus found a way to mutate that was better — and completely different— from anything scientists could have created, the study found.
This theory would work if it weren’t also possible to use animals as hosts to wait for the virus to evolve on its own until the researcher is satisfied with the mutations. Kind of like the eugenics version of viral evolution.

Another nail in the "escaped from evil lab" theory? The overall molecular structure of this virus is distinct from the known coronaviruses and instead most closely resembles viruses found in bats and pangolins that had been little studied and never known to cause humans any harm.

"If someone were seeking to engineer a new coronavirus as a pathogen, they would have constructed it from the backbone of a virus known to cause illness," according to a statement from Scripps.
I don’t at all see how this is a nail in the coffin of the theory. the virus could have evolved under controlled conditions.

and this is from a withdrawn article on the similarities between aids and covid. There is a lot of debate in the comments by people who can read through the sections on sequencing the way we can read English on the forum. I can’t do this so I’m going to say it is debatable how accurate this article is, but it is interesting that the part that is in English centers on these spikes protein formations.

“We found 4 insertions in the spike glycoprotein (S) which are unique to the 2019-nCoV and are not present in other coronaviruses. Importantly, amino acid residues in all the 4 inserts have identity or similarity to those in the HIV-1 gp120 or HIV-1 Gag.”

Because these appear to be the same formations that are discussed in the previous article disputing the potential for engineering.

Kristian Andersen, an associate professor of immunology and microbiology at Scripps Research, and his colleagues looked at the genetic template for the spike proteins that protrude from the surface of the virus. The coronavirus uses these spikes to grab the outer walls of its host's cells and then enter those cells. They specifically looked at the gene sequences responsible for two key features of these spike proteins: the grabber, called the receptor-binding domain, that hooks onto host cells; and the so-called cleavage site that allows the virus to open and enter those cells.

That analysis showed that the "hook" part of the spike had evolved to target a receptor on the outside of human cells called ACE2, which is involved in blood pressure regulation. It is so effective at attaching to human cells that the researchers said the spike proteins were the result of natural selection and not genetic engineering.

There is a Chinese doctor that is quoted all over the place for saying,

“Chinese doctors say autopsies of coronavirus victims suggest the deadly illness is “like a combination of SARS and AIDS” that can cause “irreversible” lung damage even if the patient recovers.”

So what happens when a bat that carries sars is injected with hiv?

I’m still open, but this is the direction I’m leaning in and I don’t think 5g is a possibility at all. I also don’t think the numbers are fake at all.

we are just lucky enough to still live in a world that still tries to intervene in the face of the possibility of something that really could be more serious than we realize. So I still have hope too.

Last edited:

sailormoon

Established
I just heard that my state is trying to put a ban on out of state travel and trying to get Trump to send in the national guard to prevent people from leaving the state. Has anyone else heard of this? I live in Louisiana.
Kentucky has a travel ban. You must have a court order

AlcyoneSong

Established
I believe that this is a bio engineered weapon.

It is being used to shut down normal life and turn everyone to living in the machine.

Pope live streams, parliament by skype, everyone working and shopping online, electronic currency.

The disease will kill mostly boomers and older.
This is two fold.
1. They have done all their giving to the state, now they are mostly taking back. There isn't enough, it needs to be stopped.
2. Boomers cannot be uploaded. They can never live in the machine, they can never be successfully uploaded. They don't use the net enough, and for enough things. They see the internet as separate from themselves. They are not comfortable on it because they remember too much of the world before it.

Therefore Boomers must die, and everyone else gets uploaded to the machine mind.
Nah I’m not on board with this because the virus is trending younger in the US. It’s more a case of the older generation doing stupid shit like smoking for decades, being exposed to pollution (lead was only removed from gasoline in the late 70s), and age related chronic health conditions that is what is killing them. For the younger generations the cause is strongly being linked to the rapid rise in vaping wherein the chemicals used in the flavoring and preservatives were not regulated by the FDA. Sourced from you guessed it, China. The US and China have legit viruses that can fuck over our population far quicker and far more deadly than COVID-19. This is not one of them.

AlcyoneSong

Established
Have you noticed all the civil disobedience has stopped, no more riots and protests in Paris and Hong Kong, seems interesting, especially as they were fighting the status quo, britian everyone stopped questioning Boris and his links to Russia, or his paid for holiday he was not meant to have, think of any political scandal and it's gone silent.

Also I've said this in the other thread, but one red flag that's really standing or for me, is the fact there are no pictures of the deceased, think of any disaster, accident or tragedy, pictures of the victims are up in a matter of hours, the images of the dead sells papers, yet 3000+ dead all over the world and not one picture of a single victim, we have 8 dead in the UK and we don't even have names let alone pictures we are just told they died, the media likes pictures they can sell the news through sympathy.
But why not the Corona virus, why the secrecy of who died.
Boris is in ICU. He’s the sacrifice.