Coronavirus conspiracies

Cintra

Star
I believe that this is a bio engineered weapon.

It is being used to shut down normal life and turn everyone to living in the machine.

Pope live streams, parliament by skype, everyone working and shopping online, electronic currency.

The disease will kill mostly boomers and older.
This is two fold.
1. They have done all their giving to the state, now they are mostly taking back. There isn't enough, it needs to be stopped.
2. Boomers cannot be uploaded. They can never live in the machine, they can never be successfully uploaded. They don't use the net enough, and for enough things. They see the internet as separate from themselves. They are not comfortable on it because they remember too much of the world before it.

Therefore Boomers must die, and everyone else gets uploaded to the machine mind.

Cintra

Star
Yes, it is not going to be an easy transition.
I hope it doesn't disrupt your life too much.

justjess

Superstar
Yes, it is not going to be an easy transition.
I hope it doesn't disrupt your life too much.
Ehh.. it won’t be a transition. My entire industry will be over. It requires one on one, in person contact. Same for my husband... can’t fix pipes or install boilers over Skype.

Lisa

Superstar
It didn’t seem like the people who were being quarantined were just the elderly but everyone and how do you get it to just kill the elderly Only?

Cintra

Star
It didn’t seem like the people who were being quarantined were just the elderly but everyone and how do you get it to just kill the elderly Only?
It just seems to be doing that.
Old people are generally more vulnerable to certain diseases, like lung stuff.

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
This thread is basically already going over here: Do you want to keep it all in this one or divert everything into the existing one? Just trying to cut down confusion...

Cintra

Star
Has anyone else heard that this virus was seeded from a comet or asteroid that passed over both china and Iran?

I read it somewhere and I can't find it.

I want to tell everyone I talk to a different bizarre theory.
I need to collect them.

Cintra

Star
Woot!!!!

If I can get just one person to turn blue, I'll count it as a victory.

Cintra

Star
Too much colloidal silver turns you blue.
But apparently its a sovereign cure for coronas.

From the above link.
I would highly encourage you to research my work advancing the brand called
OxySilverTM that uniquely incorporates structured water that enables the beneficial resonance
energy of 528Hz/nm frequency to be memorized within covalently-bonded silver-oxygen
molecular clusters. This technology, initially advanced by NASA science to keep astronauts
healthy, deserves widespread reliance. Unfortunately, this technology has been wrongly
suppressed and dismissed as “quackery,” “risky,” and “pseudoscience.” This industrial
disparagement and restraint of trade damages public health and disease prevention efforts.

Aero

Superstar
The only conspiracy I can see is the media using the virus to shit on the retail and service industry.

Think about what businesses will suffer the most from the media-induced panic. Right, it's the retail and service industry. Nobody wants to buy anything except purell and nobody wants to go out.

Working in retail is bad enough. I mean in retail doing actual work is considered a punishment. I'm being serious too, yall should see the look on the retail manager's faces when they are told to actually do something. So add in all the panic buying and it's like living in someone else's nightmare.

Poor slobs.

Lisa

Superstar
The only conspiracy I can see is the media using the virus to shit on the retail and service industry.

Think about what businesses will suffer the most from the media-induced panic. Right, it's the retail and service industry. Nobody wants to buy anything except purell and nobody wants to go out.

Working in retail is bad enough. I mean in retail doing actual work is considered a punishment. I'm being serious too, yall should see the look on the retail manager's faces when they are told to actually do something. So add in all the panic buying and it's like living in someone else's nightmare.

Poor slobs.
Working retail is a thankless job that’s for sure!