Coronavirus conspiracies

halley

Rookie
Interesting..but I don’t know that they need a virus to get people to not use money. The ease of pulling out your phone and paying with it or paying online is enough of a sell in eliminating money.
I agree, I think chip and e-money are tried to bring up the news by using virus. Probably in the future, they can also talk about chips can be used for early diagnosis.

Lisa

Superstar
I agree, I think chip and e-money are tried to bring up the news by using virus. Probably in the future, they can also talk about chips can be used for early diagnosis.
Ya never know...the Bible only talks about a mark on people’s hand and foreheads to buy and sell...so I think in terms of buying and selling and less about health.

Awoken2

Star
Tom Hanks infected eh?......suspicious.

Hmmmm, I remember him going down with Covid-18 many years ago.

I believe I secured some very good footage of the moment he was infected.

*WARNING* DO NOT WATCH WITHOUT A FACEMASK.

Lisa

Superstar
I think I’d rather get the virus..o_O

Hundreds of Hindus hold a cow urine drinking party in the belief it has the medicinal properties to fight off coronavirus

sailormoon

Rookie
The only conspiracy I can see is the media using the virus to shit on the retail and service industry.

Think about what businesses will suffer the most from the media-induced panic. Right, it's the retail and service industry. Nobody wants to buy anything except purell and nobody wants to go out.

Working in retail is bad enough. I mean in retail doing actual work is considered a punishment. I'm being serious too, yall should see the look on the retail manager's faces when they are told to actually do something. So add in all the panic buying and it's like living in someone else's nightmare.

Poor slobs.
I work in food service and have for 8 years. Done it all from cooking to management. I was laid off yesterday. We work pretty hard in restaurants FYI it’s not a walk in the park. Not sure what I’m gonna do now since I have kids and am a single mom. Daycares are closed, I don’t own a computer. People like me and my family certainly are getting the worst of it since absolutely no one is hiring during this time either.

Lisa

Superstar
I work in food service and have for 8 years. Done it all from cooking to management. I was laid off yesterday. We work pretty hard in restaurants FYI it’s not a walk in the park. Not sure what I’m gonna do now since I have kids and am a single mom. Daycares are closed, I don’t own a computer. People like me and my family certainly are getting the worst of it since absolutely no one is hiring during this time either.
I’m sorry, I hope you find something soon! Maybe you could do some daycare, since that is one area that is bound to become a need when schools are closed until fall?

justjess

Superstar
Grocery stores are desperately hiring

illuminatimess

Established
German borders are closed and Erdogan was threatening Germany and the EU in general to open Turkey‘s borders in order to let the refugees move to Europe/Germany. So, it’s definitely a win-win situation for Germany considering they don’t have to pay the money for their deal with Turkey.

Todd

Star
Are you and her okay, Todd? Now worried for y'all!
I’m fine. 2 weeks ago my wife was rushed by ambulance to the hospital because of a very large and infected kidney stone. The infection caused her to go septic. She was in the hospital for four days and developed cough/respiratory issues. She had option to go into isolation at hospital or home. At the time the reality of the covid outbreak hadn’t reached our area, so it wasn’t considered that she had it since neither of us had traveled or had contact with anyone who had.

We chose to bring her home. Her symptoms have not gotten better despite different courses of antibiotics. Since coming home the outbreak has become real in our area. I work for a company that supplies desiccants for the pharma industry, so I can’t return to work until she is tested negative. In the meantime I’m supposed to work from home but I can’t really do my job from home. We are self quarantining at home until she can get tested.

MitzyR

I'm trying to keep up with this thread. Will someone tell me what all the conspiracy theories are of this virus? I know the media is causing fear and panic. Was this virus made by and released by the government? Is this to make Trump look bad? Is it just that people don't want to let a good outbreak go to waste? Is it for depopulation?

halley

Rookie
Is there any theories about celebrities and politicians infected? I will not fully believe unless some of them die because of corona.