Coronavirus conspiracies

Helioform

Star
Heh...in the movie Demolition Man, which is set in 2032, people are fined for "violating the verbal morality statute" if they curse. The movie looked like satire back in 1993 but a lot of aspects of it seem to come true especially with the hate speech and pronoun laws we have now. Also the police in the movie is not able to handle the main villain because they have become the equivalent of what we call "soy boys" today. And everyone has a biometric implant in their hand which lets them buy stuff and be id'ed. We are not too far from that with this coronavirus response.

B_JMNN

Established
Isn't it Odd how they released a documentary on Netflix entitled Tiger King. Then, you hear about a Bengal Tiger being positive with Covid-19. All the while, MSM was telling people to stay at home and watch Netflix.

Nightshade

Rookie
My conspiracy is that I already got Corona virus a few weeks into January of this year, which lines up with the reports that it was already spreading through Seattle at that time.

I had a god-awful respiratory illness that I thought was pneumonia and actually went to urgent care due to hallucinations and difficulty breathing. I couldn't tell if I was really awake or not. They said it was bronchitis, asked me how long I've made a whistling noise when breathing (I hadn't noticed it). I had an awful headache.

At this point in my life, I'm the healthiest I've been since childhood. Had it struck just a few months earlier, I'm not sure that my body could have handled it.
I'm in the Seattle area as well- and I'm positive that I got it too- but in December. I work in an industry that sees a lot of tourists, especially from Asia. Almost everyone I worked with was sick for about a month or more. Symptoms were malaise, fever, headache and a cough that went on for about two months. My family got it as well since I brought it home. We're fine now and have been since February.

Awoken2

Superstar
Is there a touch of Aspergers or autism there? It's just the way you work things out is a bit......a bit special.

No offense meant at all.