Coronavirus Café

Lisa

Superstar
1585758310007.jpeg
Is it pretty good? And does everyone in Canada know how to make this?

Lisa

Superstar
Is it good? It’s fries, drenched in gravy, with melted cheese curds.

We learn how to make it in school. I actually have a master’s in poutineology, since I was a chef. It’s a requirement for all Canadian chefs.
I’ve eaten fries...not so much cheese curds and I guess it depends on the gravy you put on them...though I wouldn’t like them drenched..I don’t even drench my fries with ketchup.

Lol...then you are a master poutineologist?

justjess

Superstar
Every time I take a picture it says it’s too large..

So we had meat sauce (tomato, ground beef, steak, mushrooms) with cheesy garlic bread. I probably have atleast another two night stay leftover. Very filling.

Thunderian

Superstar
Every time I take a picture it says it’s too large..

So we had meat sauce (tomato, ground beef, steak, mushrooms) with cheesy garlic bread. I probably have atleast another two night stay leftover. Very filling.
We need a drooling smilie.

If you have an iPhone, it should give you the option to resize it before you upload.

Dalit

Star
Photo is too big apparently, but it's late lunch of two thin pork chops, apples, butternut squash and spinach. Seasoned with salt and pepper, little mustard seasoning and oregano. It's not bad.

justjess

Superstar
Photo is too big apparently, but it's late lunch of two thin pork chops, apples, butternut squash and spinach. Seasoned with salt and pepper, little mustard seasoning and oregano. It's not bad.
Atleast I’m not the only one having problems with pictures.

Chicken stir fry of some sort tonight. Hubbys turn to cook. I’m on strike.

Lisa

Superstar
Doing spaghetti and meatballs...my daughter is happy and my son might stop by Wendy’s..lol!

Lisa

Superstar
Personally...I think they should have spilt the recipe for the special sauce on the Big Mac..:D

1585941080363.jpeg

McDonald's delights fans by revealing the recipe for Sausage & Egg McMuffin so they can make it at home after stores shut down due to coronavirus

Lisa

Superstar
Gawd...
Hate McMuffins.
They aren’t my favorite either...but at least they are doing their part and letting people know their recipe...haha...which cracks me up..how can you not know how to make one?

Edit: and I like how it fits perfectly in the Coronavirus cafe :D

Cintra

Star
Today I ate a pot noodle...
I feel ashamed.

They banned this ad, which is funny, because its the most honest ad I have ever seen.

Tidal

Star
I ain't had a proper meal since me mam died 20 years ago, so nowadays i live off crisps, pop and canned food, here's a pic of my kitchen the other day-