Coronavirus Café

JoChris

Superstar
Tuna + vegetables Mornay (lots of chopped celery, capsicum, mushrooms, shallots, chopped corn, green peas, onion) with plain cooked jasmine rice.

Thunderian

Superstar
Tonight I cut up a chicken and marinated it in Nando’s sauce, baked it and we had it with mashed potatoes and green beans.

Last night I grilled some sockeye that I found for peanuts at Costco. We don’t have salmon often because the price is outrageous, but this was one cheap yet amazing fish. Salt and pepper before it hits the grill, and fresh lemon on it before you eat it. You cannot go wrong.

It just occurred to me that all the wild sockeye they’ve been sending to China is available for me now, which is why I got a deal. This is an exciting development for a guy who loves grilled salmon.

Maes17

Superstar
Tonight I cut up a chicken and marinated it in Nando’s sauce, baked it and we had it with mashed potatoes and green beans.

Last night I grilled some sockeye that I found for peanuts at Costco. We don’t have salmon often because the price is outrageous, but this was one cheap yet amazing fish. Salt and pepper before it hits the grill, and fresh lemon on it before you eat it. You cannot go wrong.

It just occurred to me that all the wild sockeye they’ve been sending to China is available for me now, which is why I got a deal. This is an exciting development for a guy who loves grilled salmon.
I love grilled salmon too. It’s expensive in the desert though.
Tonight I had greek yogurt, granola, some honey and a low carb monster energy blended with green super foods powder and frozen berries.

Maes17

Superstar
Breakfast burritos. Made a bunch of breakfast burrito filling. Potato, scrambled eggs, bacon. Seasoned with a bit of salt & pepper. First dish I’ve learned to cook on my own. Made the wife proud