Corona/Rapture/Gaga/Miley/Britney/Katy/Demi... All Connecting?

ohhi9876

Veteran
All of the dots seem to be connecting to a rapture event - most things are shutting or being "shut in." What is what?

Gaga releases new video with gas mask and rapture like scene ... and maybe some remorse or echoing the dark side: "all i ever wanted was love...

ohhi9876

Veteran
"time to let it go"
shown at top and bottom of pyramid - showing her low power - but still power overall...
"once upon it was paradise - once upon a time i was paralyzed" echoing dark side views??

ohhi9876

Veteran
"one hundred million stories (lies?) and songs"
call for major help from God???
"why do i pray - no one is listening" echoing dark side...?

ohhi9876

Veteran
this always caught my eyes
"they don't know what is what"
"another one in basket"
feels like dark side collecting souls ....
"you will kiss the ring - you best believe"
cornoa vac?

Vixy

Star
ALL celebrities are in on it and owned or they dont make it big. You have had to be an initiated witch since at least the 70's to get a record contract. Check out John Todd on youtube. His real name was Lance Collins and he was one of the Collins family thats one of the 13 families at the very top. He told about this already in the 70's and they got rid of him.

ohhi9876

Veteran
ALL celebrities are in on it and owned or they dont make it big. You have had to be an initiated witch since at least the 70's to get a record contract. Check out John Todd on youtube. His real name was Lance Collins and he was one of the Collins family thats one of the 13 families at the very top. He told about this already in the 70's and they got rid of him.
yes but it is breaking point and things are coming down for real now ............

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Looks like you and I are tracking on the same information @ohhi9876

I posted this up this morning and I’m coping (sort of) with the transition between having expected this to happen and it actually happening.

ohhi9876

Veteran
Looks like you and I are tracking on the same information @ohhi9876

I posted this up this morning and I’m coping (sort of) with the transition between having expected this to happen and it actually happening.

i hear you - ok cool i will check it out!!