Corey Haim 80's child star and (yuck) Corey Feldman

Sibi

Star
Corey Haim and Corey Feldman in the 80's were known as the "Two Coreys," teenage heart throbs of the day. Their background story is very sad.

Corey Feldman
They were both sexually abused by men in Hollywood. Feldman was and is a bad guy. He had tried to withhold the information on all these Hollywood pedophiles until he raised money for his "documentary" and "security for himself to expose them. He has admitted he was jealous of Corey Haim and hated being one of the "Coreys". Feldman defended Michael Jackson that he was not a p***phile. Today he says he cannot defend him. In 2020 he said Charlie Sheen was one abuser, Jon Grissom an actor, nightclub owner Alphy Hoffman, and former talent manager Marty Weiss. He also said Dominick Brascia, a former actor and one-time friend of both Coreys who died in 2018, had sexually abused Haim.

Feldman once brought another actor who had molested/raped Corey Haim to him. They had a reality show together called "The Two Coreys" Corey Haim and Feldman and were talking about that incident. Feldman blamed Haim's hyper-sexual behavior for bringing him together with two of his abusers.

Watch video of their conversation here.

Corey Feldman threatens him. Corey Haim calls him out.
  • Feldman - "I can destroy you right now and you know crimson - I don't need to go that I don't have to do core I'd love to see you even attempt to do something that"
  • Haim - "You just ripped the envelope man I'll call you one better. You let me get the round in my life man - raped so to speak when I was about 14 and a half and I'm seeing this right now by the guy you used to hang out with and tell me I'm 14 and a half. Take responsibility. You know exactly what I'm talking about. What you do now and you saw it going down when I was 14 you knew about it. Besides being his best friend what you do what you do cause what he did man..."

Corey Feldman hangs out with Marilyn Manson. Shhh.

Once there were hotlines where you could "talk" to celebrities, santa, freddy kreuger, etc. They charged by the minute.

Sibi

Star
Corey Haim
"I was very, very awake and very ashamed of what was going on, how I put it, I was just ... coming into Hollywood, man, [I was] just a horny little kid, like on drugs, getting fed drugs, man, by vampires," he said of being abused at 14. "I still blame myself to an extent, but my conscience is much, much more clear. I have come to terms with this a long time ago but obviously not [totally]. Stuff happens when you are a kid, it scars you inside for life."

Haim, then just 14, arrived on the set of "The Lost Boys" thinking that pleasuring older men was just what a young boy did. "Haim confided in his new friend that on the set of the 1986 film “Lucas,” “an adult male convinced him that it was perfectly normal for older men and younger boys in the business to have sexual relations, that it was what all the guys do. So they walked off to a secluded area between two trailers . . . and Haim allowed himself to be sodomized.”

When Haim died in 2010, Feldman was not invited to the funeral and when Nightline reached out to Haim's mother for comment, she told them she wasn't going to respond to anything Feldman had to say, and wishes he would only talk about himself.
------

Mismatched Shoes + Upside Down + Devil Horns - real cheetah - star of ishtar - bottom right is a mask tattoo

Corey Haim pointed in pictures A LOT. One finger. Two fingers. Both hands. Devil horns.

redqueen

Superstar
I have never cared for cf that much always Knew
he was a fake person then as I got older I realized
he was a straight sell out once awake I understood
what a sell out he was

when I was younger(even now) I liked the goonies/
gremlins of course come on they're classics
Heyyyy Ya Guyyyysss lol

think any kid in the 80s Seen those movies the 2 Corey's
were in and Knew of them even if they didn't as at one
time they were everywhere

I watched the show when they were older
and was watching when that conversation
took place and it was a heartbreaking moment
as I Knew he had to have had a bad time coming
up in the spotlight of teen heartthrob,that sealed
it for me as to what kind of friend cf was to CH
none

then later reading interviews and such like the above
Ya Truly Know how horrific it was for him and
understand his drug issues and the trigger for them

I always felt that cf was riding coattails
as he wasn't as a Good/talented an actor imho, he only
spoke on CH and had CH on the show as by himself
it's been proven now how many shows later no one
wanted to watch,he constantly used CH to keep
the spotlight on himself and stay relevant

It must've been so terrifying for him in that situation
to feel like he had nowhere to go and that it happened
enough/he Seen it enough that he became normalized to it
that should tell everyone that the sickness is deeply
widespread throughout the industries
I'm sure CH's mother has a guilt she'll never be able to let go
Knowing now what happened to him

cf's self released name all movie that fans
paid for too what a jk I was so angry that he strung
everyone along for how many years with that I'm
gonna tell everyone who these evil sick peoples
are,saying even that some are still working in the
industry

he Knew they're still out there probably abusing more
Children/Peoples at the least having opportunity to
and chose to use that as gains for himself instead of
spewing out all the names without needing monies to do so

yeah ok he named names most were dead already,
some were already Known for what they did/are and
again he used CH as his main spotlight catcher and
gave the name of CH's abuser using him again like always

cf Knew more names than he gave he said that hw
was a sess pool of pedo's
that sounds like a lot more than a handful of names

with cs's name coming out did anyone bat an eye nope
no one seemed to even care that's heartbreaking too

that even Knowing what cs did to CH and that is what
contributed to his drug/life issues and even after the
fact of Us Knowing,Peoples are like oh well hes dead
and cs is washed up nothing now so nothing to do about
it now

I'm done

Last edited:
This is truly awful. It's sad what child actors and stars go through! In a good world, we know this wouldn't happen. And there's a good point made about Feldman. It does seem like he wasn't necessarily genuine, that maybe his claims were for attention. The fact that Haim was the one who died...hmmm. seems very suspicious. All in all, the entertainment is one sick puppy

JuneCleaver

I get the feeling that there is a darker side to Feldman. The fact that he was friends with Michael Jackson and that his father was friends with so many pedophiles does not sit right with me. I wonder if Feldman helped groom his friends for these pedos as a kid. Something is very off about him. Even in the inveterviews he is always trying to make it seem that he and Haim were the best of friends when in fact they started out as competitors for the same roles. Haim made it clear in the video that being friends with Feldman was not good for his health and he just could not be friends with him anymore. That is huge. The fact that Feldman threatened to destroy his friend is concerning. I just get a sick feeling that he is manipulating things with the media, and that we may never find out all of the real pedophiles behind the scenes from him. There is an agenda playing out here. I don't trust Feldman one bit. He did experience abuse, but he seemed to be the one leading others to the abusers.

JuneCleaver

Oh and one more thing. I recently saw an interview with Feldman. Stevo from Jackass was interviewing him about Hollywood and pedophelia. Feldman mentioned that his dad had a fake talent agency back in the day in a bad part of Hollywood. He had pictures up of his son all over the place but it was a front. Then the man who became Feldmans temp guardian on set because his mom was off doing drugs, was a pedo hired by his dad from that fake agency. Was this fake agency a cover for a pedo ring? Someone should def investigate that. All of the records are probably long gone burned in a dumpster, but something may come out.

minnie82

Superstar
I get the feeling that there is a darker side to Feldman. The fact that he was friends with Michael Jackson and that his father was friends with so many pedophiles does not sit right with me. I wonder if Feldman helped groom his friends for these pedos as a kid. Something is very off about him. Even in the inveterviews he is always trying to make it seem that he and Haim were the best of friends when in fact they started out as competitors for the same roles. Haim made it clear in the video that being friends with Feldman was not good for his health and he just could not be friends with him anymore. That is huge. The fact that Feldman threatened to destroy his friend is concerning. I just get a sick feeling that he is manipulating things with the media, and that we may never find out all of the real pedophiles behind the scenes from him. There is an agenda playing out here. I don't trust Feldman one bit. He did experience abuse, but he seemed to be the one leading others to the abusers.
that was a toxic friendship

Sibi

Star
I have never cared for cf that much always Knew
he was a fake person then as I got older I realized
he was a straight sell out once awake I understood
what a sell out he was

when I was younger(even now) I liked the goonies/
gremlins of course come on they're classics
Heyyyy Ya Guyyyysss lol

think any kid in the 80s Seen those movies the 2 Corey's
were in and Knew of them even if they didn't as at one
time they were everywhere

I watched the show when they were older
and was watching when that conversation
took place and it was a heartbreaking moment
as I Knew he had to have had a bad time coming
up in the spotlight of teen heartthrob,that sealed
it for me as to what kind of friend cf was to CH
none

then later reading interviews and such like the above
Ya Truly Know how horrific it was for him and
understand his drug issues and the trigger for them

I always felt that cf was riding coattails
as he wasn't as a Good/talented an actor imho, he only
spoke on CH and had CH on the show as by himself
it's been proven now how many shows later no one
wanted to watch,he constantly used CH to keep
the spotlight on himself and stay relevant

It must've been so terrifying for him in that situation
to feel like he had nowhere to go and that it happened
enough/he Seen it enough that he became normalized to it
that should tell everyone that the sickness is deeply
widespread throughout the industries
I'm sure CH's mother has a guilt she'll never be able to let go
Knowing now what happened to him

cf's self released name all movie that fans
paid for too what a jk I was so angry that he strung
everyone along for how many years with that I'm
gonna tell everyone who these evil sick peoples
are,saying even that some are still working in the
industry

he Knew they're still out there probably abusing more
Children/Peoples at the least having opportunity to
and chose to use that as gains for himself instead of
spewing out all the names without needing monies to do so

yeah ok he named names most were dead already,
some were already Known for what they did/are and
again he used CH as his main spotlight catcher and
gave the name of CH's abuser using him again like always

cf Knew more names than he gave he said that hw
was a sess pool of pedo's
that sounds like a lot more than a handful of names

with cs's name coming out did anyone bat an eye nope
no one seemed to even care that's heartbreaking too

that even Knowing what cs did to CH and that is what
contributed to his drug/life issues and even after the
fact of Us Knowing,Peoples are like oh well hes dead
and cs is washed up nothing now so nothing to do about
it now

I'm done
I knew Feldman was a creep when he defended Michael Jackson. Remember how he used to mimic him in his clothes and dance? And now he goes around acting like he knows everything about Corey Haim. In his interviews he says Haim was the messed up one and he was *concerned*. He brought Haim's abuser to him because Haim was "hypersexual"? So he can be abused again or what? Yuck. Feldman knows he has nothing - no talent, unattractive, no fans. He has to ride the coat tails of others to be noticed.

Icky Feldman dressed as Jackson with a glove on that's way too small. :rolleyes:

His tweet about Jackson:

“So given the opportunity which he certainly had w me & others, being alone, w no parents around, how did he control those urges so well, while so blatantly sexual w those 2 boys?” Feldman tweeted. “It doesnt really fit the profile. But what motive besides $ do they hav? Abandonment is a strong 1!”​

and later on

“So was he grooming me and I just never ended up being his pick? Or was that just who he was?,” the actor said. “That’s the f***ing thing. We’ll never know. But I would have been exactly his type. I was cute, short and blond. You know?”​

Sibi

Star
Oh and one more thing. I recently saw an interview with Feldman. Stevo from Jackass was interviewing him about Hollywood and pedophelia. Feldman mentioned that his dad had a fake talent agency back in the day in a bad part of Hollywood. He had pictures up of his son all over the place but it was a front. Then the man who became Feldmans temp guardian on set because his mom was off doing drugs, was a pedo hired by his dad from that fake agency. Was this fake agency a cover for a pedo ring? Someone should def investigate that. All of the records are probably long gone burned in a dumpster, but something may come out.
Whoa! It probably was!

Sibi

Star
He's probably from a satanic family. I think he is an abuser himself.

JuneCleaver

He's probably from a satanic family. I think he is an abuser himself.
Yes I just stumbled upon his most recent band Corey and the Angels which he started using former playboy bunnies "to help girls who were kind of lost and needed help to find their way." stating that they dont have to sleep with him to be in the group. Eww.
In the first Today show video he looks like he is dressed for a black mass. The second one he looks like a more chipper cult leader. I had a good chuckle watching the performance, but the reality is that CF is a very disturbed individual.