COREY FELDMANS "GO 4 IT" feat SNOOP DOGG Thought you were going to expose..

imsickofyoshi

Established
I don't know did they shut him up, or what. He was taking too long for me anyways.
a whole lot of bs. Exposing (Me Too) but not really exposing anyone at the same time.

rainerann

Star
I don't know did they shut him up, or what. He was taking too long for me anyways.
a whole lot of bs. Exposing (Me Too) but not really exposing anyone at the same time.
Not only does it seem like someone was able to shut him up or get him to back down, but they were also able to convince him that doing this video would be beneficial to him in some way. It is so hard to say why he stopped talking or why he decided to do this video. The video does create the possibility that he has been tortured and is not in his right mind at all because it is so bad you would have to be tortured to have agreed to make it. He also literally looks like he has been given LSD. He looks so disoriented to me in the video too. I wonder how long he would be able to hold still. It is like the motion in the video disguises the fact that he probably has difficulty holding still.

Aero

Superstar
I always thought he was trying to ride in the jet stream of #MeToo.

I think he stopped talking because he doesn't really know anything. Or the information he has isn't relevant at all anymore. He may of been well meaning. But his opportunistic personality puts me off.