Corey Feldman namedropping in his documentary

Vixy

Star
if THEY wanted him dead they wouldv killed him this is all for show!
Maybe..I'm not sure yet. But something tells me after having two monster trucks trying to run you over and one stabbing, they want you out.

And Charlie Sheen we know of, this is waaaay bigger from what I've understood.

Last edited:

Anny526987456

Rookie

OH how nice all these technical issues and then you give up the same names that we knew about already the same names from the Corey lifetime movie no change , waste of time
The film focuses primarily on allegations against actor Charlie Sheen, former nightclub owner Alphy Hoffman, and actor Jon Grissom; in 2017, Feldman​
accused Hoffman
and​
Grissom
of abusing him when he was a young actor, and in 2018, he accused Sheen of raping Corey Haim when Haim was 13.​

Vixy

Star

OH how nice all these technical issues and then you give up the same names that we knew about already the same names from the Corey lifetime movie no change , waste of time

The film focuses primarily on allegations against actor Charlie Sheen, former nightclub owner Alphy Hoffman, and actor Jon Grissom; in 2017, Feldman
accused Hoffman

and
Grissom

of abusing him when he was a young actor, and in 2018, he accused Sheen of raping Corey Haim when Haim was 13.
Huh? No names so far. Sheen is an old thing.

Aero

Superstar
It's called a money grab people.

I was only able to watch the first 15 minutes of this thing. And it looked like a high school film project. Now, I've seen plenty of bad documentaries. So I wouldn't call this the worst, but it was pretty bad. A good documentary is supposed to shock people to the point where they feel like they got punched in the face.

Lisa

Superstar
I think the problem with naming names to someone else’s abuse is that you open yourself up to be sued for defamation especially when the victim is dead and has not left any corroborating evidence. Corey is a fool to open himself up like that..he should stick to what happened to him which then becomes a he said/he said kind of issue.

I think what would help Corey is if alive victims came forward and corroborated what he’s talking about.

Aero

Superstar
I think the problem with naming names to someone else’s abuse is that you open yourself up to be sued for defamation especially when the victim is dead and has not left any corroborating evidence. Corey is a fool to open himself up like that..he should stick to what happened to him which then becomes a he said/he said kind of issue.

I think what would help Corey is if alive victims came forward and corroborated what he’s talking about.
Proving defamation is very difficult if you are a public figure.

Lisa

Superstar
Proving defamation is very difficult if you are a public figure.
Corey Haim was the victim..not Feldman. I would think it would be easy to sue him for defamation since he isn’t the Corey that Sheen was supposed to have abused.

Anny526987456

Rookie
Would you want him to name different names? Wouldn’t that be worse?
because he acted like he was going to expose a whole bunch of new Hollywood people and name names he named the same names from before that is all I'm saying

i do wonder if hes like the crazy ufo abductees whos role is to make people see all ufo believers as crazy, or alex jones who has tainted the conspiracy community with his gay frogs and screaming, making all conspiracy theory people look crazy and dangerous, corey, i do think he has been harmed but is perhaps being used to make people doubt other people who come out as sexual attack victims or victims of famous people.

Awoken2

Superstar
If he got people to shell out their hard earned to inform them Sheen was a sicko then the guys a magician.

A pay per view documentary?...... kerrrrching!!!!

Vixy

Star

So so far people are backing out bc their bosses are telling them to, the sites been messed with and hes facing problems from the left to the right plus having been stabbed and almost ran over twice.

Interesting!

Aero

Superstar
Corey Haim was the victim..not Feldman. I would think it would be easy to sue him for defamation since he isn’t the Corey that Sheen was supposed to have abused.
It's easy to sue anyone. Winning is a different story.

As a public figure, Sheen would have to prove actual malice. That's because public figures are talked about so much, that untrue statements about them are common. Conversely, a private citizen would only have to prove the statement is false.

Corey Haim told Feldman he was raped, and Feldman believes it to be true. So where's the malice?

Lisa

Superstar
It's easy to sue anyone. Winning is a different story.

As a public figure, Sheen would have to prove actual malice. That's because public figures are talked about so much, that untrue statements about them are common. Conversely, a private citizen would only have to prove the statement is false.

Corey Haim told Feldman he was raped, and Feldman believes it to be true. So where's the malice?
So far Sheen hasn’t said anything...interesting.

A.J.

Star
I’m ok with it. I didn’t know for sure about Sheen and he was obviously part of something much bigger. I don’t care what Feldman has to gain. What happened to believing victims and maybe even their friends. The question is why is CH’s mom going after Feldman. These people are sick and continue to abuse so let Feldman sing like a canary. He deserves the money for speaking out. I’m sure people spend money that goes right to these pedos. Why can’t Feldman get some?
Go goon squad go!
Where are all these me-too believe the victim types?
Crisco/between two trailers ? Horrible!
I’d have more respect for Milano if she wasn’t doing the bidding of the elite to have a career.

If CH’s mom said to Feldman it may be true but I don’t want any details coming out that’s one thing ,
but if other kids were hurt and continue to hurt and used I would hope she would want to see others protected.

The mother has come out and claimed Sheen is 100% innocent and is said to be part of groups actively intimidating Feldman- what’s up with that?

Last edited: