Corey Feldman namedropping in his documentary

Vixy

Star

Mydocumentary.com

Apparently hes dropping some heavy names.

Vixy

Star
He’s been teasing names for years. It’s basically his full time job now.
Yeah I know but he has a date on the release of the doc now.

Funny, I get this when I try to enter the site: Warning: Potential Security Risk Ahead

Thunderian

Superstar
Yeah I know but he has a date on the release of the doc now.

Funny, I get this when I try to enter the site: Warning: Potential Security Risk Ahead
I will be surprised if it comes to anything. I feel bad for him, but I don’t think he has names of anyone important.

Vixy

Star
I will be surprised if it comes to anything. I feel bad for him, but I don’t think he has names of anyone important.
He did say it would be the next Harvey Weinstein thing but about kids and a "Kids too" as in Me too but we'll see. If he really is doing this, that security guard of his might not protect him from you-know-who. They'll easily out him by technology.

4 days ago:

Wendy: You have around the clock protection for yourself, your ex wive and your third wife? "Theyve tried to run me over twice with two monster trucks and have stabbed me"

So theyre trying to take him out. Cant wait for these names!

Last edited:

Aero

Superstar
The fact that mydocumentary.com is an unsecured site is a bad sign. What's it take to secure a site? Like 5 minutes in your web hosting account?

Damn, that's lazy. At least now we kind of have to watch this thing.

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
if THEY wanted him dead they wouldv killed him this is all for show!
No need. He can only talk about it, he can't prove it. From what I understand there's something about Cali (Hollywood) law that has a severely short statute of limitations on these claims. Maybe like 3 years or something? I dunno, have to look it up again My guess: he does his thing, nobody sues and it all just dies out...

Last edited:
Half an hour away, i'm sleepy but i'm gonna wait for the comments of people who payed to watch it.
I don't think he will name anyone though

Johnny5

Veteran
The fact that mydocumentary.com is an unsecured site is a bad sign. What's it take to secure a site? Like 5 minutes in your web hosting account?

Damn, that's lazy. At least now we kind of have to watch this thing.
That is crazy to not have it setup as a secured site. It doesn't even really make sense. I thought all hosting companies only host https sites by default now. I won't be going to the site for that reason alone.

Aero

Superstar
That is crazy to not have it setup as a secured site. It doesn't even really make sense. I thought all hosting companies only host https sites by default now. I won't be going to the site for that reason alone.
I think the security setting was updated. Or maybe the unsecure version of the site wasn't being redirected

Either way, I'm told the documentary Livestream wasn't working. Now they are claiming hackers attacked the site.

Last edited:

Aero

Superstar
Haven't we heard the Charlie Sheen accusations before?