Corey Feldman namedropping in his documentary

TC1968

Established
It's a money grab, and all the names have already been named repeatedly, including Sheen. I read the exact same story about Sheen raping Haim two years ago on CDAN. I remember watching videos on YouTube that also named the same people and actually went into detail. Feldman needs the money because he can't afford his lifestyle and drugs from acting and singing gigs.

I remember on CDAN one of the members posted an interesting theory about Feldman. These disclosures were most likely attempts to shake down really big names, and that behind the scenes Feldman is making his money that way. Another person who was a member of the production crew who worked with Feldman a few times thought that Feldman was either recruiting or facilitating other actors into these relationships.

Lisa

Superstar
These disclosures were most likely attempts to shake down really big names, and that behind the scenes Feldman is making his money that way.
That’s what I’ve always thought he was doing.

Vixy

Star
Heres the documentary:

Names:

Alphy Hoffman
John Grissom
Dominic Roger
Marty Weiss
Charlie Sheen

Judy Haim, his mother, knew about it and didnt stop it.

Interesting fact: Two of the guys being interviewed in the documentary, died later, they too had been molested.

Corey looks really old..hes in his 40's but looks to be 70 so its pretty clear something has been wearing him down over the years.

Last edited:

markymark91

Established
Yea a serious drink and drug problem. Corey does this every few year it's a cycle that keeps going round and round

Vixy

Star
Funny how Isaac Cappy said "See Corey? See how easy that was? I didnt need 10 million dollars"

And heres why. Also explains why Corey Haim was pissed at him bc he knew he was with them and questioned that:

"Need 10 million because of increased security costs" my ass, lol! What a scam artist! :mad: Should he be an adrenochrome drinker, it would also explain his rapid loss of looks. He suddenly looked like an old man with grey skin despite only being 49. He looks closer to 60..

Lisa

Superstar
Funny how Isaac Cappy said "See Corey? See how easy that was? I didnt need 10 million dollars"

And heres why. Also explains why Corey Haim was pissed at him bc he knew he was with them and questioned that:

"Need 10 million because of increased security costs" my ass, lol! What a scam artist! :mad: Should he be an adrenochrome drinker, it would also explain his rapid loss of looks. He suddenly looked like an old man with grey skin despite only being 49. He looks closer to 60..
He is a extortionist is what he is but then they shouldn’t have done what they did to him..and he reminds me of Sméagol..
1594409477091.jpeg

polymoog

Superstar
I feel bad for him, because clearly something happened to him that’s messed him up,
i feel bad for him because of his nose job. and whatever the hell he did to his eyebrows. just leave your nose alone. everyone knows youre jewish, corey. who cares.
-----
i thought he was going to name steven spielberg.

Johnny5

Veteran
Nah, he knows which names are still "untouchable". He only names those that are now b - d list celebrities and insiders most people haven't heard of.

Also the tech issues that occurred at the watch event were easy to make happen and use as a "look it must be true, they are out to get me" ruse.

Vixy

Star
Nah, he knows which names are still "untouchable". He only names those that are now b - d list celebrities and insiders most people haven't heard of.

Also the tech issues that occurred at the watch event were easy to make happen and use as a "look it must be true, they are out to get me" ruse.
Yeah youre right, it was one big scam. :( The real deal was Isaac Kappy, that dude was a real martyr but t also shows it doesnt matter if you have a dead mans switch bc they'll suicide you anyway and nobody does anything about it.

Lisa

Superstar
Corey Feldman files lawsuit against We TV amid claims he was held 'hostage' filming Marriage Boot Camp: Family Edition and now has 'severe emotional trauma'

Thunderian

Superstar
Corey Feldman files lawsuit against We TV amid claims he was held 'hostage' filming Marriage Boot Camp: Family Edition and now has 'severe emotional trauma'
This kind of thing just makes him look stupid.

Lisa

Superstar
This kind of thing just makes him look stupid.
He needs more money.. and he can’t extort more because he isn’t going to name names like we all want him to and people aren’t going to put up with any less.