Converts to Islam: All Welcome

DesertRose

Superstar
Journey to Islam | Paul Williams of Blogging Theology

A Catholic Priest's Journey To Islam with Said Abdul Latif (Fr. Hilarion Heagy)

DesertRose

Superstar
I Had to Take Off My Hijab! My Mum Rejected Me Because of Islam!" Emotional Revert Story!

The Letter From Malcolm X Led Him to Islam! "I Shook His Hand!" - 70 Year Story of Khalid Yasin

From Atheist to Imam! - Stressful Shahadah Moments! @UTICAMASJID

Daze

Superstar
GF.jpg

1689010897848.png

He says "baby in a guys rear" towards the end, but i use a profanity filter that blocks all swearing so i don't see it (hence it's not in the screenshot). But if you visit the tweet you'll find it. Owen Benjimin is fairly well known, currently has 160k followers.

If you're interested in the add on, here's the Firefox version.

There are 3 settings. Edited like r*pe is here. Replaced like fudge instead of the F word. ..or completely removed like i have set currently.

DesertRose

Superstar
How Sigmund Freud Led me to Islam | Revert Story of Abdul Malik |
Metamorphosis EP 3 #islam

Imagine he wanted to be a fake Muslim just so that he can marry a Muslimah; because he agreed with the Islamic family traditions.

Last edited:

A Freeman

Superstar
According to Allah, NO ONE should join ANY of the sects, which includes ALL of the various divisions among the organized religion that calls itself "Islam".

Sura 6:159. As for those who divide their religion and break up INTO SECTS*, thou must have NOTHING whatsoever to do with it, even in the least: their affair is with "I AM" (Allah): in the end He will tell them the truth of all that they did.

Sura 11:17. Can they be (like) those who accept a Clear (Sign) from their Lord, and whom a witness from Himself doth teach, as did the Book of Moses (the Torah) before it,- a guide and a mercy? They believe therein but THOSE OF THE SECTS* that reject it,- the Fire will be their promised meeting-place. BE NOT THEN IN DOUBT THEREON**: for it is the Truth from thy Lord: yet many among men do not believe!

Sura 13:36. Those to whom We have given the Book rejoice at what hath been revealed unto thee: but there are among THE SECTS* those who reject a part thereof. Say: "I am commanded to worship "I AM", and not to join partners (or wives - Jeremiah 44:19-29) with Him. Unto Him do I call, and unto Him is my return."

Sura 23:52-53
23:52. And verily this Brotherhood of yours is a single Brotherhood, and I am your Lord and Cherisher: therefore fear Me (and no other - see: Matthew 10:28).
23:53. But people have cut off their affair (of Unity), between them, INTO SECTS*: each party rejoices in that which is with itself.

Sura 30:32. Those who split up their Religion, and become (mere) SECTS* (Sura 6:159),- each party rejoicing in that which is with itself!

*Anyone with spiritual eyes to see should immediately recognize that ANYONE who is a Sunni, Shia, Sufi, Wahhabi, Salafi, Takfiri, or member of ANY other sect cannot possibly be a true Muslim (one striving to do God's Will, i.e. a true Israelite) according to Allah, but instead are Kafir – Infidels/Unfaithful.

**Sura 32:23. We did indeed aforetime give the Book (Torah) to Moses: be then NOT IN DOUBT of its (The Torah) reaching (THEE): and We made it a Guide to the Children of Israel.

Why would any rationally-minded individual believe that they can continue to do the exact opposite of what God says, and that they will somehow be rewarded for doing so?

God sent His Messenger (Sura 4:157) to warn everyone to COME OUT OF THE SECTS (ALL organized religion, which is part of the satanic, beast system). How many actually pay any heed to the Word of God?

Revelation 18:4-6
18:4 And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, COME OUT of her, MY people, that ye take not part in her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues (punishment).
18:5 For her sins have reached unto heaven, and God hath remembered her inequities.
18:6 Reward her even as she rewarded you, and double unto her double according to her works: in the cup which she hath filled, fill to her double.

Please, for everyone's sake including your own, start listening to and obeying Allah (Whose Name is "I AM") ONLY (Acts 5:29-32). How else would one know God's Will in every moment of every day unless they are listening to Him and heeding His Words and Warnings?