Converts to Islam: All Welcome

Alanantic

Star
Right, I know zilch about women, and I also know zilch about Islam, that's why I said earlier-
"if you can persuade me to become a muslim please try, and i promise to convert if you can show me its the right thing to do."

But nobody seems to want to teach me, I must be unluvvable or summat (sniffle)..
Overflowing Cup of Tea:
The Zen Master poured his visitor's teacup full, and then kept pouring.
The visitor watched until he could no longer restrain himself.
"It is overfull. No more will go in!"
"Like this cup," the Zen Master said,
"you are full of your own opinions and assumptions.
How can you learn truth until you first empty your cup?"
- Traditional Zen Koan

TokiEl

Superstar
Overflowing Cup of Tea:
- Traditional Zen Koan
Man i just wanted a cup of tea...

How come you can't pour it like a normal person ?L0L

Tidal

Star
Overflowing Cup of Tea:
- Traditional Zen Koan

A truth is that many of the world's politicians are corrupt, sly and scheming, so I'm glad to be singing from the same song sheet as Christianity..:)
Paul said- "For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil .." (Eph 6:12)

Alanantic

Star
A truth is that many of the world's politicians are corrupt, sly and scheming, so I'm glad to be singing from the same song sheet as Christianity..:)
Paul said- "For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil .." (Eph 6:12)
Well, good for you.

William Burchell Bashyr Pickard, Poet and Novelist, Britain

b. 1889
d. 1973

1620345919081.png

"Having been born in Islam, it was a good many years before I realized this fact.

"At school and college I was occupied, perhaps too intensely, with the affairs and demands of the passing moment. I do not consider my career of those days brilliant, but it was progressive. Amid Christian surroundings I was taught the good life, and the thought of God and of worship and of righteousness was pleasant to me. If I worshipped anything, it was nobility and courage. Coming down from Cambridge, I went to Central Africa, having obtained an appointment in the administration of the Uganda Protectorate. There I had an interesting and exciting existence beyond what, from England, I had ever dreamt, and was compelled by circumstances, to live amongst the black brotherhood of humanity, to whom I may say I became endearingly attached by reasons of their simple joyous outlook upon life. The East had always attracted me. At Cambridge, I read the Arabian Nights. Alone in Africa I read the Arabian Nights, and the wild roaming existence I passed in the Uganda Protectorate did not make the East less dear to me.

"Then upon, my placid life broke in the First World War. I hastened homewards to Europe. My health broke down. Recovering, I applied for a commission in the Army, but on health grounds this was denied to me. I therefore cut losses and enlisted in the Yeomanry, managing somehow or other to pass the doctors and, to my relief, donned uniform as a trooper. Serving then in France on the Western Front, I took part in the battle of the Somme in 1917, where I was wounded and made prisoner of war. I traveled through Belgium to Germany where I was lodged in hospital. In Germany, I saw much of the sufferings of stricken humanity, especially Russians decimated by dysentery. I came to the outskirts of starvation. My wound (shattered right arm) did not heal quickly and I was useless to the Germans. I was therefore sent to Switzerland for hospital treatment and operation. I well remember how dear, even in those days, was the thought of the Quran to me. In Germany, I had written home for a copy of Sale’s Quran to be sent out to me. In later years, I learnt that this had been sent but it never reached me. In Switzerland, after [the] operation of [my] arm and leg, my health recovered. I was able to go out and about. I purchased a copy of Savary’s French translation of the Quran (this today is one of my dearest possessions). Therein, I delighted with a great delight. It was as if a ray of eternal truth shone down with blessedness upon me. My right hand still being useless, I practiced writing the Quran with my left hand. My attachment to the Quran is further evidenced when I say that one of the most vivid and cherished recollections I had of the Arabian Nights was that of the youth discovered alive alone in the city of the dead, seated reading the Quran, oblivious to his surroundings. In those days in Switzerland, I was veritably resigne a la volonte de Dieu (Muslim). After the signing of the Armistice, I returned to London in December 1918, and some two or three years later, in 1921, I took up a course of literary study at London University. One of the subjects I chose was Arabic, lectures in which I attended at King’s College. Here it was that one day my professor in Arabic (the late Mr. Belshah of Iraq) in the course of our study of Arabic mentioned the Quran. “Whether you believe in it or not,“ he said, “you will find it a most interesting book and well worthy of study.“ “Oh, but I do believe in it,“ was my reply. This remark surprised and greatly interested my teacher in Arabic, who after a little talk invited me to accompany him to the London Prayer House at Notting Hill Gate. After that, I attended the Prayer House frequently and came to know more of the practice of Islam, until, on New Year’s day, 1922, I openly joined the Muslim community.

"That is more than quarter of a century ago. Since then I have lived a Muslim life in theory and practice to the extent of my ability. The power and wisdom and mercy of God are boundless. The fields of knowledge stretch out ever before us beyond the horizon. In our pilgrimage through life, I feel assured that the only befitting garment we can wear is submission, and upon our heads the headgear of praise, and in our hearts love of the One Supreme. Wal-Hamdu lil’ Lahi Rabbi ‘l-’Alameen [and praise be to God, the Lord of all the worlds]."

A Freeman

Superstar
The Koran (Quran) was intended to be A CONFIRMATION of what went before; Mohammad (peace be upon him) was NOT sent to start a new religion.

(Sura 2:97-98, 3:1-3, 4:47, 5:51, 6:92-94, 6:154-157, 10:37, 12:111, 22:52, 35:31, 46:12, 61:6-7)

Sura 2:97-98
2:97. Say: "Whoever is an enemy to Gabriel - for he brings down the (revelation) to thy heart by God's Will, A CONFIRMATION OF WHAT WENT BEFORE, and guidance and glad tidings for those who believe,-
2:98. Whoever is an enemy to God and His angels and Apostles, to Gabriel and Michael (Daniel 12:1; Rev. 12:7),- Lo! God is an enemy to those who reject Faith."

Sura 3:1-3
3:1. A. L. M. (Almighty. Loving. Merciful.)
3:2. Allah (God). There is no God but He,- the Living, the Self-Existing (YHWH - "I AM"), Eternal.
3:3. It is He Who sent down to thee (step by step), in truth, the Koran, CONFIRMING WHAT WENT BEFORE IT and He sent down The Law (of Moses) and The Gospel (of Jesus) BEFORE THIS, as a guide to mankind, and He sent down The Criterion (of Judgment between right and wrong).

Sura 4:47. O ye People of The Book! Believe in what We have (now) revealed, CONFIRMING WHAT WAS (ALREADY) WITH YOU, before We change the face and fame of some (of you) beyond all recognition, and turn them hindwards, or curse them as We cursed the Sabbath-breakers, for the decision of God MUST be carried out.

Sura 5:51. To thee We sent the Scripture in truth, CONFIRMING THE SCRIPTURE THAT CAME BEFORE IT, AND GUARDING IT IN SAFETY (Sura 32:23): so judge between them by what "I AM" hath revealed, and follow not their vain desires (Sura 9:107-111), diverging from the Truth that hath come to thee. To each among you have We prescribed The Law and The Open Way (Matt. 7:13-14). If "I AM" had so willed, He would have made you a single people, but (His Plan is) to test you in what He hath given you: so strive as in a race in all virtues. The goal of you all is to "I AM"; it is He that will show you the truth of the matters about which ye dispute;

Sura 6:92-94
6:92. And this (Koran) is a Book which We have sent down, bringing blessings, AND CONFIRMING (THE REVELATIONS) WHICH CAME BEFORE IT: that thou mayest warn the Mother of Cities (Jerusalem - Isaiah 1:1, 21; Matt. 23:37, Gal. 4:26) and all around her (just like almost all of the previous Prophets were also told to do). Those who believe in the Hereafter (also) believe this (Book), and they are constant in guarding their prayers.
6:93. Who can be more wicked than one who inventeth a lie against "I AM", or saith, "I have received inspiration," when he hath received none, or (again) who saith, "I can reveal the like of what "I AM" hath revealed"? If thou couldst but see how the wicked (do fare) in the flood of confusion at death! - The angels stretch forth their hands, (saying),"Yield up your souls/Beings: this day shall ye receive your reward,- a penalty of shame, for that ye used to tell lies against "I AM", and scornfully to reject of His Signs!
6:94. And behold! Ye come to us bare and alone as We created you for the first time: ye have left behind you all (the favours) which We bestowed on you: We see not with you your intercessors whom ye thought to be partners in your affairs: so now all relations between you have been cut off, and your (pet) fancies have left you in the lurch!"

Sura 6:154-157
6:154. Moreover, We gave Moses The Book (The Torah), COMPLETING (Our favour) to those who would do right, and explaining ALL things IN DETAIL,- and a GUIDE and a MERCY, that they might believe in the meeting with their Lord.
6:155. And this (Torah) is a Book which We have revealed as a BLESSING: so follow it and be righteous, that YE may receive mercy (Sura 32:23):
6:156. Lest YE should say: "The Book (The Torah) was sent down to two Peoples before us, and for our part, we remained unacquainted with all that they learned by careful study:"
6:157. Or lest YE should say: "If The Book (The Torah) had only been sent down to US, we should have FOLLOWED its guidance BETTER than they (Sura 32:23)." Now then hath come unto YOU a clear (Sign) from your Lord,- and a GUIDE and a MERCY: then who could do MORE WRONG than one who rejecteth "I AM"'s Signs (and The Torah - Bible), and turneth away therefrom? In good time shall We requite those who turn away from Our Signs, with a dreadful penalty, for their turning away.

Sura 10:37-38
10:37. This Koran is not such as can be produced by other than "I AM"; on the contrary IT IS A CONFIRMATION OF (REVELATIONS) THAT WENT BEFORE IT, and a fuller explanation of The Book (Bible - on some issues) - wherein there is no doubt - from The Lord of The Worlds.
10:38. Or do they say, "He forged it"? Say: "Bring then A SURA like unto it, and call (to your aid) anyone you can besides "I AM", if it be ye speak the truth!"

Sura 12:111. There is, in their stories, instruction for men endued with understanding. It is not a tale invented, BUT A CONFIRMATION OF WHAT WENT BEFORE IT,- a detailed exposition of all things, and a Guide and a Mercy to any such as believe.

Sura 22:52. Never did We send an Apostle or a Prophet before thee, but, when he framed a desire, Satan threw some (vanity) into his desire: but "I AM" will cancel anything (vain) that Satan throws in, and "I AM" WILL CONFIRM (AND ESTABLISH) HIS SIGNS (Sura 32:23): for "I AM" is full of Knowledge and Wisdom:

Sura 35:31. That which We have revealed to thee about The Book (Bible) is the Truth,- CONFIRMING WHAT WAS (REVEALED) BEFORE: for "I AM" is assuredly - with respect to His Servants - well acquainted and Fully Observant.

Sura 46:12. And before this, was the Book of Moses (The Torah - The Law) as a guide and a mercy: and THIS BOOK CONFIRMS (IT - THE TORAH) IN THE ARABIC TONGUE; to warn the unjust, and as Good News to those who do right.

Sura 61:6-7
61:6. And REMEMBER, JESUS, the son of Mary, said: "O Children of Israel! I am the Apostle of "I AM" (sent) to you, CONFIRMING The Law (which came) before me (the Torah), and giving Glad Tidings of a Messenger to come after me, whose name shall be the Comforter (John 16:7-15)." But when he came to them with Clear Signs (John 14:15-18), they said, "this is evident sorcery (Sura 32:23)!"
61:7. Who doth greater wrong than one who invents falsehood against "I AM" (Sura 6:154-157), even as he is being invited to do His Will? And "I AM" guides not those who do wrong (Satan does).

Sura 6:122. Can he who WAS dead (Jesus), to whom We gave life (John 11:25, Acts 2:31-32, 3:15, Gal. 1:1), and a Light (Mal. 4:2, Matt. 24:27, John 8:3) with which he walks amongst men (Christ), be like him who is in the depths of darkness (Lucifer 2 Cor. 11:13-15), from which he can never come out? Thus to those without Faith their own deeds* seem pleasing (Deut. 12:8, Sura 4:142).

*the rites and rituals of their organized religions

Sura 3:55-56
3:55. Behold! God said: "O Jesus! I will take thee and raise thee to Myself and clear thee (of the falsehoods) of those who blaspheme; I will make those who follow thee SUPERIOR to those who reject faith, to The Day of Resurrection: then shall ye all return unto Me, and I will judge between you of the matters wherein ye dispute.
3:56. As to those who reject faith, I will punish them with terrible agony in this world and in the Hereafter, nor will they have anyone to help."

It is IMPOSSIBLE to properly understand the Koran (Quran) without first reading, carefully studying AND accepting the Bible (Old Covenant and New Covenant) which came before it. Anyone who (falsely) claims that the Bible has been corrupted is a LIAR (Sura 15:9-10, Sura 32:23), and the truth is NOT in them (1 John 2:1-7). Both The Law (God's Law) and the Gospel of Jesus (The Example to be followed) are found only in the Bible.

IF everyone read, studied, accepted and followed the Old Covenant, New Covenant and Koran (Quran), there would be no organized religions (and thus no need to convert/revert/join any of them or their pagan/heathen practices), and we would all have become one single brotherhood of believers long ago, UNITED in doing God's Will and establish true freedom, justice, peace and prosperity here on Earth.

Last edited:

A Freeman

Superstar
no but it is John Anthony Hill who has been sent to start a new religion.
From the last page of God's Word in the Old Covenant:

Malachi 4:4-5
4:4 Remember ye and return to The Law of Moses My servant, which I commanded unto him in Horeb for all Israel, [with] the Statutes and Judgments.
4:5 Behold, I will send you EliJAH the Prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful Day of the "I AM" (Sura 43:61):

From the Book of Psalms (also part of God's Word in the Old Covenant):

Psalm 68:4 Sing unto God, sing praises to His name: extol Him that rideth upon the heavens by His name JAH, and rejoice before Him.

From the last book of God's Word in the New Covenant:

Revelation 2:17 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the communities; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the hidden Manna, and will give him a white stone, and IN the stone a NEW name written, which no man knoweth saving he that receiveth [it].

Revelation 3:12 Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in The Temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, [which is] New Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and [I will write upon him] my NEW name.

Revelation 19:12 His eyes [were] as a flame of fire, and on his head [were] many crowns; and he had a NAME written, that NO man knew, but HE himself (ch. 2:17; 3:12).

From the God's Word in the Koran (Quran), which was sent to CONFIRM the Old Covenant and New Covenant:

Sura 43:61. And (Christ the Mahdi*) shall be a Sign (for the coming of) The Hour (of Judgment): therefore have no doubt about The (Hour), but follow ye Me: this is The Straight Way.

*The name "Isa"/"Issa" is commonly translated into English as "Jesus". Jesus was the name of the Son of Mary, which The Messiah/Christ (Prince Michael) incarnated 2000 years ago, becoming the human+Being we refer to as Jesus+Christ. Jesus is also a title, which means "Saviour" or, more specifically, "YHWH saves", as it is God working THROUGH His Christ that saves and resurrects the living from among the dead. Therefore, all references to The Messiah/Christ after the crucifixion, resurrection and ascension of Jesus should be rendered as "Christ the Saviour" rather than as "Christ Jesus", to avoid confusion.

The Messiah/Christ is defined in Scripture as "The Word of God" and as The Comforter/Holy Spirit/Mediator between God and men (see: John 14:15-19, John 16:7-16 and 1 Tim. 2:5). The Messiah/Christ is also defined as the ONLY Teacher (Imam) and One and ONLY High-Priest for ALL-time (Matt. 23:8-10, Heb. 6:20), which is why the Koran (Quran) COMMANDS the faithful to FOLLOW CHRIST THE SAVIOUR (see Sura 3:55).

The title "Mahdi" is Arabic and means "the rightly-guided ONE". Who could possibly be more rightly guided than God's Anointed ONE (Messiah/Christ), Who serves as God's Holy Spirit/Spiritual Connection between God and men? Is Christ not referred to as "the Good Shepherd" as well (John 10:1-18)?

John Anthony Hill (JAH) is the human body that The Messiah/Christ/Mahdi is incarnating NOW, during these end-times, to gather the "Elect", i.e. the truly faithful (real Muslims), who are determined to do God's Will (Islam, in Arabic), and return them to spiritual converse with THE One TRUE God (Allah, in Arabic). There is no new "religion"; there is only the Commandments of God, found only in His Law (The Torah) and THE Example we have in Jesus, found only in the Gospel of Jesus, recorded by Matthew, Mark, Luke, John and Thomas.

Never before in human history has anyone put the Bible and the Koran together, fully cross-referenced and corrected to their original state and meaning, to unite all true believers into a single brotherhood, as they were always meant to be. That is exactly what JAH has done with the King of kings' Bible.

Further, and as you well know, "Muslims", have been villified or decades in television and film, and framed for the two of the largest (state-sponsored) terrorist events in history: 9/11 in the U.S., and 7/7 in the U.K., the latter of which framed 4 innocent patsies that could not have possibly been the culprits of the London bombings on 7/7/2005, because the train they supposedly caught from Luton to Kings Cross in London was cancelled (as was the one immediately afterwards).

These 4 men, Mohammad Sadique Khan, Shehzad Tanweer, Hasib Hussain, and Germaine Lindsay were only tried by media, because there is no evidence whatsoever to support the official government narrative that they committed bombing of the 3 London tube trains and the Number 30 bus. The film "7/7 Ripple Effect" (released 5 November 2007), and its sequels "7/7 Ripple Effect 2" and 7/7 Ripple effect 3" (which simply add more documentary evidence and footage to the original film) exonerate those 4 men of the London bombings. JAH/Muad'Dib was the producer of that film.

In 2008, in a vain attempt to bolster their false claims, the U.K. brought 3 other terror patsies to trial, allegedly as the "helpers" of the original 4, which could not possibly have been responsible for the 7/7/2005 London bombings. When these 3 "helpers" (Waheed Ali, Sadeer Saleem and Mohammed Shakil) were brought to trial, JAH mailed DVD copies of the "7/7 Ripple Effect" to the judge and jury foreman, in care of the court, as an amicus curiae brief, to keep them from being found guilty of crimes they couldn't possibly have committed, and see that justice was served.

JAH was subsequently arrested, incarcerated for 157 days and tried for "perverting the course of justice contrary to common law", which carries a maximum sentence of 25 years, and would have been a life-sentence in JAH's case. The trial took place in May 2011, where a jury found Him innocent of all charges after being showed the "7/7 Ripple Effect" film in its entirety.

No "Muslims" came to the defense/defence of their comrades, and certainly no one except JAH was willing to give his life to see that the three alleged helpers were not also wrongly convicted.

So your illogical, ad hominem attack against JAH, and your false accusation that He's here to start a new religion, are extremely arrogant and disrespectful of someone who is striving to help ALL so-called Muslims, including YOU.

John 7:16-17
7:16 Jesus answered them, and said, My doctrine is not mine, but His that sent me.
7:17 If any man will do His will, he shall know of the doctrine, whether it be of God, or [whether] I speak of myself.

Please consider all of this very carefully, including the fact that God's Word -- when correctly translated into any language -- will always be in perfect agreement throughout, exactly as the Old Covenant, New Covenant, and Koran (Quran) are.

Sura 9:111. "I AM" hath purchased from the Believers their persons and their goods; for theirs (in return) is The Garden (of Bliss): they fight in His Cause, and slay and are slain: a promise binding on Him in Truth, through The Law (The Torah), The Gospel (New Testament/Covenant), and The Koran: and who is more faithful to His Covenant (in the Bible) than "I AM"? Then rejoice in the bargain which ye have concluded (to fulfill The Covenant of "I AM" written in the Bible): that is the achievement supreme.

No one needs to convert/revert/join "Islam", nor "Christianity", nor "Judaism" nor any other organized religion -- all of which God has condemned; what is needed is simply read and do what it says in God's Word, and follow Christ's Example, which is The Way we must be, to go home, to heaven.

Peace be upon you.

DesertRose

Superstar
"… Whoever calls people to guidance will have a reward like that of those who follow him, and whoever calls people to misguidance will have a burden of sin like that of those who follow him. Whether he was the one who originated that guidance or misguidance or followed someone else in spreading it, and whether [in the case of guidance] that is teaching knowledge, an act of worship, etiquette or anything else.

End quote from Sharh Saheeh Muslim (16/226-227)

“Let there arise out of you a group of people inviting to all that is good (Islam), enjoining Al-Ma‘roof (i.e. Islamic Monotheism and all that Islam orders one to do) and forbidding Al-Munkar (polytheism and disbelief and all that Islam has forbidden). And it is they who are the successful”

[Aal ‘Imraan 3:104]

Winning hearts and minds daily! <3:)

Japanese Scientist Accepts Islam due to One Quran Verse - Dr Okuda

US Special Forces Marine Accepts Islam

"… Whoever calls people to guidance will have a reward like that of those who follow him, and whoever calls people to misguidance will have a burden of sin like that of those who follow him. Whether he was the one who originated that guidance or misguidance or followed someone else in spreading it, and whether [in the case of guidance] that is teaching knowledge, an act of worship, etiquette or anything else.

“Let there arise out of you a group of people inviting to all that is good (Islam), enjoining Al-Ma‘roof (i.e. Islamic Monotheism and all that Islam orders one to do) and forbidding Al-Munkar (polytheism and disbelief and all that Islam has forbidden). And it is they who are the successful”

Whoo! Hoo! DR is back in the VC house :cool::D:

Assalamu alaykum DR, Your presence was greatly missed! How is your health, and how has Ramadan been for you so far?

DesertRose

Superstar
Assalamu alaykum DR, Your presence was greatly missed! How is your health, and how has Ramadan been for you so far?
Alhamdullilah! I am well @pescatarian09 and Barak Allah feek(i) for your kind sentiments! I am having a blessed Ramadan and have been blessed this year to hear the athan from nearby masjids as well..:) In sha Allah your Ramadan is going well!
Let us all buckle up for these last nights and supplicate that Allah gives izza to our beloved deen. In sha Allah. Ameen!

Last edited:
Alhamdullilah! I am well @pescatarian09 and Barak Allah feek)i) for your kind sentiments! I am having a blessed Ramadan and have been blessed this year to hear the athan from nearby masjids as well..:) In sha Allah your Ramadan is going well as well!
Let us all buckle up for these last nights and supplicate that Allah gives izza to our beloved deen. In sha Allah. Ameen!
Alhamdulillah, I'm happy to hear you are well. Our local masjid was given permission to call the adhan publicly for Maghrib this week too. Its incredible to hear it on loudspeaker all the way from your home. At first thought that it was from a phone, but when I went outside, I was amazed to hear it was from the masjid. May Allah allow us to hear such a blessed sound more often, ameen.

Do you know what's funny? According to this person, for 1400 years people were supposedly unable to understand the Quran (even the Prophet ﷺ himself, astagfirullah), and then along came a random English geezer in the '90s who looked at Yusuf Ali's English translation and said "golly, I think I've cracked the puzzle, I know what the Quran actually means!" The Jahtruthists' religion depends on a person having translated the Quran into English in 1934! Had no person ever translated the Quran into English, the Jahtruthists would not exist.

A Freeman

Superstar
What's truly sad is that after 6000 years of God sending His Life-Giving SPIRITUAL Instruction and Guidance, directly (through our thoughts), through ALL of His Prophets and Messengers/Apostles in His Holy Scriptures, the Life Example of Jesus+Christ, and through countless lessons built into our natural surroundings designed to awaken us SPIRITUALLY, most remain SPIRITUALLY ASLEEP.

After 4000 years of us ignoring His Instruction and Guidance, and His Prophets and Messengers, Allah sent His Eldest/Firstborn Son -- the SPIRITUAL-BEING known in heaven as THE GREAT PRINCE MICHAEL and here on Earth as The Messiah/Christ -- to incarnate the human son of the virgin body of Mary: Jesus.

Unsurprisingly, and precisely according to prophecy, Jesus+Christ was attacked -- as ALL of God's Prophets and Messengers have been attacked (including Muhammad). Why do we continually attack and murder God's Prophets and Messengers?

BECAUSE WE CANNOT SEE THE SPIRITUAL-BEING INSIDE OF THEM, SENT TO DELIVER GOD'S SPIRITUAL MESSAGE.

John 1:6-11
1:6 There was a man sent from God, whose name [was] John.
1:7 The same came for a witness, to bear witness of the Light (Christ), that all [men] through the Light might believe.
1:8 He was not that Light, but [was sent] to bear witness of that Light.
1:9 [That] was the True Light, which Lighteth every man that cometh into the world.
1:10 He was in the world, and the world was made by him (Heb. 1:1-4), and the world (humans) knew him not (could not SEE him inside the body of Jesus).
1:11 He came unto his own, and his own received him not.

John 8:3 Then spoke Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the Light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the Light of Life.

John the Baptist was beheaded, and Jesus was crucified, exactly as the Scriptures tell us (including the Koran/Quran). And yet most if not all so-called Muslims believe the exact opposite, proving they do not correctly understand the Koran (Quran) in ANY language.

MINOs (Muslims in Name Only) say "peace be upon him" after mentioning one or more of God's Prophets or Messengers by name, and claim to believe in the Koran (Quran), which tells us NOT TO DOUBT that the Bible IS The Word of God, which can NEVER be corrupted, but then they DO as all of the unbelievers before them have done: they attack God's Messengers and His Message, refusing to believe the truth, DESPITE CLEAR SIGNS.

Just as God (Allah) sent all of His Prophets and Messengers/Apostles, including John the Baptist (referenced in the passage above from the Gospel of Jesus according to John), to prepare The Way for His Anointed ONE (Christ), He (Allah) has made sure that English is the most universal language on Earth. THIS TOO IS A SIGN FOR THOSE WHO BELIEVE.

Allah originally sent His Law and the rest of the Old Covenant (God's Covenant with His People) in Hebrew.

Allah originally sent His Gospel Message and the rest of the New Covenant in Greek.

Allah originally sent His Message in the Koran (Quran), to complete His promise and blessing to Ishmael and his descendants, in Arabic.

Genesis 17:19-21
17:19 And God said, Sarah thy wife shall bear thee a son indeed; and thou shalt call his name Isaac (Laughter): and I will establish My Covenant with him for an Everlasting Covenant, [and] with his seed after him.
17:20 And as for Ishmael, I have heard thee: Behold, I have blessed him, and will make him fruitful, and will multiply him exceedingly; twelve princes shall he beget, and I will make him a great nation.
17:21 But My Covenant will I establish with Isaac, which Sarah shall bear unto thee at this set time in the next year.

Allah made sure the Bible -- both the Hebrew Old Covenant and the Greek New Covenant -- were translated into Latin, so they could be presented together, as they were always meant to be. He (Allah) also made sure the Bible was later translated into English, in preparation for the rise of the British Empire ("the empire on which the sun never sets"), so that the British and American people (true Israel) could deliver His Word to the rest of the nations of this world.

Allah did exactly the same with the Koran (Quran), ensuring that it was translated into English, in preparation for the Second Coming of Christ, Who -- exactly as prophesied -- would return in a BRITISH body descended from Joseph-Ephraim. That is why Allah included over 30 references to the Bible in the Koran, another dozen or so references informing us that the Koran was sent to CONFIRM (not to contradict) the Bible (Book) sent before it, as well as repeating the prophecy of Christ's Second Coming (Sura 43:61).

Again, it is Christ the Saviour (Who is also The Mahdi) that is prophesied to return in the Koran (Quran) -- and is thus THE FIRST AND THE LAST PROPHET -- NOT Muhammad.

Sura 43:61. And (Christ the Mahdi) shall be a Sign (for the coming of) The Hour (of Judgment): therefore have no doubt about The (Hour), but follow ye Me (Sura 3:55): THIS is The Straight Way.

It was Prince Michael who had Daniel seal up God's Word (Dan. 12:1-4), and it is only Prince Michael (Christ) Who can break the seals (Rev. 5:1-5) during the end times, correctly explaining the SPIRITUAL Message that IS The Straight Way (Matt. 7:13-14, John 14:6) THAT LEADS TO LIFE, which very few will find. And that is exactly what He has done with the King of kings' Bible, which includes the Old Covenant, New Covenant and the Koran (Quran), together and fully-cross-referenced, for the first time in human history.

Of course the unbelievers of this world will continue to attack God's Message and His Prophets and Messengers, in favor of their religious superstitions, all of which have been named to deceive (including "Islam").

And, exactly as prophesied, the true believers will search the Scriptures for the signs and birthmarks of Christ Who, according to the Scriptures MUST be here now. We even have a physical description of the body He is using, along with its exact place and date of birth, in the Bible, which is why the Koran (Quran) COMMANDS us to read the Bible.

Peace be upon all of you, and may Father (Allah) be with you and guide you.

Last edited:

A Freeman

Superstar
Sura 2:98-99
2:98. Whoever is an enemy to God and His angels and Apostles, to Gabriel and Michael (Daniel 12:1; Rev. 12:7),- Lo! God is an enemy to those who reject Faith."
2:99. We have sent down to thee manifest Signs and none reject them but those who are perverse.

Sura 3:55-56
3:55. Behold! God said: "O Jesus! I will take thee and raise thee to Myself and clear thee (of the falsehoods) of those who blaspheme; I will make those who follow thee SUPERIOR to those who reject faith, to The Day of Resurrection: then shall ye all return unto Me, and I will judge between you of the matters wherein ye dispute.
3:56. As to those who reject faith, I will punish them with terrible agony in this world and in the Hereafter, nor will they have anyone to help."

Anyone who believes that the Koran (Quran) -- which was sent to CONFIRM the Old Covenant and New Covenant, and thus needs both the Old Covenant and New Covenant to be correctly understood -- allegedly contradicts or supersedes the Bible, is an infidel/unbeliever who rejects faith, and very obviously doesn't understand the Koran.

Anyone who believes that the Bible -- which the Koran (Quran) was sent to CONFIRM, and thus needs both the Old Covenant and New Covenant to be correctly understood -- has allegedly been corrupted (Sura 15:9-10, Sura 32:23), is an infidel/unbeliever who rejects faith, and very obviously doesn't understand the Koran.

Anyone who believes that the Koran (Quran) -- which was sent to CONFIRM the Old Covenant and New Covenant, and thus needs both the Old Covenant and New Covenant to be correctly understood -- allegedly can only be understood in Arabic, when God made sure His Message to ALL nations has been translated into others languages, is an infidel/unbeliever who rejects faith, and very obviously doesn't understand the Koran.

ALL of those who reject faith, including any and all who are still adherents to the evil, polytheistic organized religion that deceitfully calls itself "Islam" (Mohammedanism really) on the Last Day, will find themselves in The Fire, exactly as the Koran (Quran) warns of at least 300 times.

The Babylonian/Roman Catholic church gave birth not only to "Christianity" (with its overt 3=1 pagan deity), but also to ALL of the protestant denominations/sects, and also to "Islam", and all of its sects. Mohammed (peace be upon him) married Khadija, who was a Roman Catholic, when he was 25 and she was 40. Her cousin was called Waraquah and was also a Roman Catholic Meccan.

Revelation 18:3-4
18:3 For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the Earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the Earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies.
18:4 And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, COME OUT of her, MY people, that ye take not part in her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues (punishment).
18:5 For her sins have reached unto heaven, and God hath remembered her inequities.

shoshomadi785

Rookie
Alhamdullilah! I am well @pescatarian09 and Barak Allah feek(i) for your kind sentiments! I am having a blessed Ramadan and have been blessed this year to hear the athan from nearby masjids as well..:) In sha Allah your Ramadan is going well!
welcome to Islam my friend all the love from Palestine ❤