Converts to Islam: All Welcome

yannick

Veteran
Assalamu alaikum akhi not appropriate again, please deal well with us sisters by staying within Islamic etiquette.
True story your brother in Islam who I married refrained from saying those kinds of words till marriage and Allah is my witness.
Imagine the kind of world it would be if everyone dealt with each other with the necessary respect and etiquette.
Barak Allah feek fil-Dunya wal akhirah. Blessings in this world and the next.
Vince Focarelli Notorious gang leader turned inspirational Muslim. FROM ITALIAN GANGSTER TO ISLAM!
You should be honored instead to be The Beneficiary of One Of The Attributes of Allahu Al Jabbaar, The Irresistible, Yaa 'Abdil Jabbaar,

Ad-Dayyaan.jpg

yannick

Veteran
Well, here is my thoughtem, or what I think of your reply.

Hmm, firstly,

I don't have any image of you in my mind. I only know that Allah Subhaanahu Wa Ta'ala Created everybody just too perfectly whether they be handicapped or not, at least they have life, which is why I told you you have a cute nose in one of my poems.

Secondly,

You don't know what I look like, which reminds me to remove the pictures of Yannick from my poem thread because I am not him and nor was I born on the 25th of December like he was, Alhamdulillah.

Thirdly,

This is online. As much as I appreciate the strictness with which you deal with such matters, I find it a little too extreme considering simply that this is a conspiracy forum. But anyway, thanks so much for the opportunity to have to deal with such a movie-like scenario, lol.

May Allahu Subhaanahu Wa Ta'ala Bless you and your husband forever and may he get married to another wife soon so as to increase the Muslim population. Aameen.

yannick

Veteran
LOL

Even if it is a forum or if it will be in Pluto we have Islamic boundaries. No offense taken. Let us allow the purpose of this thread to continue.
Assalamu alaikum wa rahmatullah
السلام عليكم ورحمة الله
[To the righteous it will be said], "O reassured soul,
Return to your Lord, well-pleased and pleasing [to Him],
And enter among My [righteous] servants
And enter My Paradise."

89-27-30:)

And sorry too from my part for my seemingly over-exuberant behaviour.

Wa'alaykum Salaam Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakaatuhu Wa Maghfiratuh

Jazaakumullah Khayr Fid Dunya Wal Aakhirah for your beautiful Du'ahs.

DesertRose

Superstar
The Dawah/Islamic propagation team from the Eman foundation went for umrah and some of them discuss their conversion stories and give advice on Islam.
Beautiful experiences May Allah accept all their efforts. Ameen
Umrah 2019 | Day Three

DesertRose

Superstar

DesertRose

Superstar
More of the footage of our brothers from the Eman foundation dawah/Islamic propagation group. May they have a blessed umrah/lesser pilgrimage. Ameen!
I am posting this here because they discuss conversions and issues that converts/reverts face. Posted day 3 above and there are conversion stories in that video.:

Last edited:

DesertRose

Superstar
Former Christian Becomes Muslim After 10 Years Research | Br. Brett Mcfann

WOMEN, ALCOHOL, PARTYING, TO THE CATHOLIC MONASTERY TO ISLAM
Michael Decero is from Philadelphia Pennsylvania. he was born into a Sicilian family in South Philadelphia. Born a Roman Catholic Christian.

Seriously surprised that I did not 'see' or 'register' these 2 important comments.
@TempestOfTempo comment on first page : #8
@z gharib comment on the 3rd page kudos on finding that Vice documentary on Why Latinos are converting to Islam #59 . Apologies I posted it on this page because I did not 'see' or 'register' your post:)
Perhaps I need to quickly re-stock my B vitamins)o_O

Last edited:

DesertRose

Superstar
@yannick that book has excellent contents but you did not post the title and tbh it would go better in my islamic videos and other resources thread.:)
From a MAFIA lifestyle to ISLAM

DesertRose

Superstar
Why Christian Scholar Dr. Derks accepted Islam - TheDeenShow

From Rap Sensation To Islam | Formerly Loon of Bad Boy Records - Amir Muhadith

DesertRose

Superstar
After following different paths including Hinduism he came to Islam alhamdullilah.
How I became a Muslim ! Beautiful wonderful story by Abdul Wahid Pedersen

This convert and his story emphasis how Jesus, peace be upon him, actually called on Elahi/Allah on the cross.

Last edited:

DesertRose

Superstar
Barak Allah feeki sis! May Allah bless you for the video! It is good to see we can reach out to and bring back the most difficult souls to the straight path, Islam. I am glad that all of one's sins are removed when they take the shahada! This individual had tear drops representing the Muslims he killed:confused:#82