Converts to Islam: All Welcome

DesertRose

Superstar
Abdullah Daniel Hernandez converts to Islam | One of few Latino Imams in America

My journey to Islam by Ayana Moon

Z. T. Jacob

Established
I was just wondering dear DesertRose if you could keep it real and change this thread title to...

Converts to the army of Satan: All Welcome.
TokiEl, the God of Christianity, Judaism and Islam is the same God, just with differing names between the the three faiths. Do you ever wonder why they are called Abrahamic religions? Because all three trace their roots to Abraham, the first Patriarch of Judaism, who went from Ur to Israel to start the Jewish faith, which holds what as its central text, The Tanakh, a.k.a. The Old Tesatament. Islam was founded later, but it was built upon Judaism and Christianity, and supports many of Jesus' teachings; another interesting fact is that Mary, mother of Jesus, is the most mentioned person in the Qur'an. So before you go attacking someone else's faith, realise that your own faith (if you are a Christian) has been part of the foundation of Islam.

DesertRose

Superstar
So before you go attacking someone else's faith, realise that your own faith (if you are a Christian) has been part of the foundation of Islam.
Welcome on board Z.T.
We have an understanding now with Tokei and we can agree to disagree about the nature of God.
p.s As Muslims we believe Islam or belief in the 'One God' was on earth since the time of Prophet Adam peace be upon him and that people would always begin to associate partners with God and God would send Prophets to renew this message. Cheers.
I will leave a video on this in my Islamic videos thread called:
A top Jewish Scholar confirms that Islam is the oldest Path of GOD that was preached by all Prophets

Alanantic

Star
For Christians, Jesus' divinity is the main difference between it, Judaism & Islam. But what's the main difference between Judaism and Islam? They both believe in one God and the prophets. Since Islam came later, what did it add?

mecca

Superstar
For Christians, Jesus' divinity is the main difference between it, Judaism & Islam. But what's the main difference between Judaism and Islam? They both believe in one God and the prophets. Since Islam came later, what did it add?
Islam regards Jesus as the messiah and a prophet of God. Islam also has prophet Muhammad who is the final prophet. Judaism doesn't contain any of that.

DesertRose

Superstar

yannick

Veteran
Jesus is all you need man.

A personal relationship with your Maker.

Stop sprouting religious shite and get real.
Jesus would disagree with your choice of language for sure. Religion means Way of life. Are you saying such concerning ours?