Converts to Islam: All Welcome

Tidal

Star
You are never too old to learn about something new and interesting.
Right, I know zilch about women, and I also know zilch about Islam, that's why I said earlier-
"if you can persuade me to become a muslim please try, and i promise to convert if you can show me its the right thing to do."

But nobody seems to want to teach me, I must be unluvvable or summat (sniffle)..

Daze

Established
But nobody seems to want to teach me, I must be unluvvable or summat (sniffle)..

Tidal said:
But mate, ALL muslims hate our guts because their Koran tells them to!
source
Tidal said:
If they stopped murdering people we'd love muslims to bits
source
Tidal said:
If I ever respect Islam you can measure me up for a straitjacket.. :D
source
Tidal said:
Furthermore, Mohammed is in a coffin somewhere but Jesus is not, spot the difference again?
source
Tidal said:
Sorry mate I dunno what you mean, I'm a Christian and the Koran means absolutely nothing to me and I'm simply not interested in it..:)
source
Tidal said:
In WW2 Christians had to rightly defeat the German and Jap armies, but muslim terrorists kill innocent unarmed civilians all the time, spot the difference?..;)
source
Tidal said:
Guys, guys, you can talk til the cows come home, but the fact remains muslim terrorists are running around killing people all over the world, but Christians are not.. :p
source
Tidal said:
Thanks, so does that mean Christians can take holidays in muslim country without being attacked?
source
Tidal said:
muslims murdered 3000 innocent office workers on 9/11 I honestly don't give a [crap] about muslims getting killed..:)
source
Tidal said:
The OT God only kicked the [butts] of anybody who deserved it, yet muslims kill innocent people, spot the diff?
source

You have several 100 posts where you mention Islam in some form. Not a single one can be taken as something positive.
Its not that you're "unlovable", its that you're a troll trying to get a rise out of people.

You may convert to Islam, I've seen people much more aggressive to Islam then you eventually accept it.
However, going by your replies in this thread only, you don't seem to be even the least bit sincere.

Tidal said:
so nowadays I don't need to learn from others, they need to learn from me
source
God does not guide the arrogant so why should i bother Tidal?

DesertRose

Superstar
Hi DesertRose , Sure! please feel free to delete it. I will open up another thread.
Hi Dan only you can delete your message and I can delete mine and welcome aboard VC!
How I came to Islam From Darkness To Light - Dr. Bilal Philips

The True Message of Jesus Christ - Dr. Bilal Philips

"Modernity Doesn't Make Sense!" Slovak Catholic Converts to Islam [Muslim Skeptic LIVE #39]

Last edited: