Converts to Islam: All Welcome

DesertRose

Superstar
I really do envy converts. They are so passionate and dedicated to their new religion, whereas born-muslims often do not.
Always good to use the word some sis or bro, the word some gets us out of generalizations and trouble!;);)
Nevertheless, many convert brethren know what they came from and what they gained. Alhamdullilah. We Thank the Creator.
I like to use the word believers for dedicated Muslims and leave it at that. Believers are passionate and dedicated to their religion.
May Allah give us Istiqama (Steadfastness) in sha Allah. Ameen!

"O Mankind, Indeed we have created you from male and female and made you peoples and tribes that you may know one another. Indeed, the most noble of you in the sight of Allah is the most righteous of you. Indeed, Allah is knowing and acquainted | The Quran Quran 49:13

American Soldier Becomes Muslim - Randy Felder

Last edited:

illuminatimess

Veteran
Always good to use the word some sis or bro, the word some gets you out of generalizations and trouble!;);)
Nevertheless, many convert brethren know what they came from and what they gained. Alhamdullilah. We Thank the Creator.
I like to use the word believers for all Muslims and leave it at that. Believers are passionate and dedicated to their religion.
May Allah give us Istiqama (Steadfastness) in sha Allah.
"O Mankind, Indeed we have created you from male and female and made you peoples and tribes that you may know one another. Indeed, the most noble of you in the sight of Allah is the most righteous of you. Indeed, Allah is knowing and acquainted | The Quran Quran 49:13
Amin