Converts to Islam: All Welcome

DesertRose

Superstar
At The Time, I Was Known As 'Johnny Yee' | Syeikh Hussein Yee | Revert Stories

I spend my life sharing Islam to others, but I could not guide my own father.. | Revert Stories

Telling my mum that I have reverted to Islam | Revert Stories

DesertRose

Superstar
My Journey To Islam: Abdullah al-Andalusi
In this edition of the show we talk to Abdullah al-Andalusi about his journey to Islam.
He talks about his challenges and changes as a Muslim convert in Britain before and after embracing the world's fastest-growing religion. He chose to convert to Islam following a long and thorough research period early in his life.
He studied and questioned all sorts of belief systems, until he finally found Islam.
Now he feels passionately about breaking down stereotypes of Muslims and Islam and is a prolific writer and experienced in debating.

akay

Rookie
see here

مواجهة عاصفة بين صحفية استرالية مسلمة وبين مستوطنة اسرائيلية تنتهي بالضربة القاضية !!
كنّة تونى بلير تحكى قصة إسلامها فى غزة وإحتجازها فى معبر رفح بسبب المساعدات

Tony Blair's daughter-in-law tells the story of her conversion to Islam in Gaza and her detention at the Rafah crossing because of aid

محمد حجاب غاضباً: إسرا*ئيل ابنة زنا في حواره مع يهود 1/2
2/2 نحن نكره الصه*اينة كما يكرهوننا ولن نسكت | محمد حجاب في حوار مع يهودي

DesertRose

Superstar
'I LOVE being a Muslim, it's CHANGED my life!' British revert shares EMOTIONAL story

Atheist thought 'religion was cause of war' before accepting Islam | Muslim Revert Story

'I tried to convince a Muslim to convert to Christianity' | Muslim Revert Story | Islam Channel

DesertRose

Superstar
Former Christian Jamal Zarabozo finds Quran fascinating
A nice talk about the Quran and why this former Christian found it so fascinating that he ended up becoming a Muslim (one who submitted himself to God Almighty Alone)

Spiritual Purity: Recognizing Poisons to the Soul

shoshomadi785

Veteran
Masha Allah Tabark Allah shoshomadi you are from Palestine <3?
May Allah give us success and help in Palestine and everywhere! Ameen!
Barak Allah feek (i) Alhamdullilah my family has always been Muslim!:)
sorry i don't know why I thought you're a new Muslim
after 4 months I'm seeing my comment

shoshomadi785

Veteran
'I LOVE being a Muslim, it's CHANGED my life!' British revert shares EMOTIONAL story

Atheist thought 'religion was cause of war' before accepting Islam | Muslim Revert Story

'I tried to convince a Muslim to convert to Christianity' | Muslim Revert Story | Islam Channel

I hope everyone know more about Islam
and not believing the media’s
this is what they do making Islam terrorist IMG_20210908_073341.jpg