Converts to Islam: All Welcome

"… Whoever calls people to guidance will have a reward like that of those who follow him, and whoever calls people to misguidance will have a burden of sin like that of those who follow him. Whether he was the one who originated that guidance or misguidance or followed someone else in spreading it, and whether [in the case of guidance] that is teaching knowledge, an act of worship, etiquette or anything else.

End quote from Sharh Saheeh Muslim (16/226-227)

“Let there arise out of you a group of people inviting to all that is good (Islam), enjoining Al-Ma‘roof (i.e. Islamic Monotheism and all that Islam orders one to do) and forbidding Al-Munkar (polytheism and disbelief and all that Islam has forbidden). And it is they who are the successful”

[Aal ‘Imraan 3:104]

Winning hearts and minds daily! <3:)

Japanese Scientist Accepts Islam due to One Quran Verse - Dr Okuda

US Special Forces Marine Accepts Islam

Assalamu alaykum DR, Your presence was greatly missed! How is your health, and how has Ramadan been for you so far?

DesertRose

Superstar
Assalamu alaykum DR, Your presence was greatly missed! How is your health, and how has Ramadan been for you so far?
Alhamdullilah! I am well @pescatarian09 and Barak Allah feek(i) for your kind sentiments! I am having a blessed Ramadan and have been blessed this year to hear the athan from nearby masjids as well..:) In sha Allah your Ramadan is going well!
Let us all buckle up for these last nights and supplicate that Allah gives izza to our beloved deen. In sha Allah. Ameen!

Last edited:
Alhamdullilah! I am well @pescatarian09 and Barak Allah feek)i) for your kind sentiments! I am having a blessed Ramadan and have been blessed this year to hear the athan from nearby masjids as well..:) In sha Allah your Ramadan is going well as well!
Let us all buckle up for these last nights and supplicate that Allah gives izza to our beloved deen. In sha Allah. Ameen!
Alhamdulillah, I'm happy to hear you are well. Our local masjid was given permission to call the adhan publicly for Maghrib this week too. Its incredible to hear it on loudspeaker all the way from your home. At first thought that it was from a phone, but when I went outside, I was amazed to hear it was from the masjid. May Allah allow us to hear such a blessed sound more often, ameen.

friend

Veteran
Please consider all of this very carefully, including the fact that God's Word -- when correctly translated into any language -- will always be in perfect agreement throughout, exactly as the Old Covenant, New Covenant, and Koran (Quran) are.
if you dont know Arabic language, how can you then correctly translate it ?

Do you know what's funny? According to this person, for 1400 years people were supposedly unable to understand the Quran (even the Prophet ﷺ himself, astagfirullah), and then along came a random English geezer in the '90s who looked at Yusuf Ali's English translation and said "golly, I think I've cracked the puzzle, I know what the Quran actually means!" The Jahtruthists' religion depends on a person having translated the Quran into English in 1934! Had no person ever translated the Quran into English, the Jahtruthists would not exist.

A Freeman

Star
What's truly sad is that after 6000 years of God sending His Life-Giving SPIRITUAL Instruction and Guidance, directly (through our thoughts), through ALL of His Prophets and Messengers/Apostles in His Holy Scriptures, the Life Example of Jesus+Christ, and through countless lessons built into our natural surroundings designed to awaken us SPIRITUALLY, most remain SPIRITUALLY ASLEEP.

After 4000 years of us ignoring His Instruction and Guidance, and His Prophets and Messengers, Allah sent His Eldest/Firstborn Son -- the SPIRITUAL-BEING known in heaven as THE GREAT PRINCE MICHAEL and here on Earth as The Messiah/Christ -- to incarnate the human son of the virgin body of Mary: Jesus.

Unsurprisingly, and precisely according to prophecy, Jesus+Christ was attacked -- as ALL of God's Prophets and Messengers have been attacked (including Muhammad). Why do we continually attack and murder God's Prophets and Messengers?

BECAUSE WE CANNOT SEE THE SPIRITUAL-BEING INSIDE OF THEM, SENT TO DELIVER GOD'S SPIRITUAL MESSAGE.

John 1:6-11
1:6 There was a man sent from God, whose name [was] John.
1:7 The same came for a witness, to bear witness of the Light (Christ), that all [men] through the Light might believe.
1:8 He was not that Light, but [was sent] to bear witness of that Light.
1:9 [That] was the True Light, which Lighteth every man that cometh into the world.
1:10 He was in the world, and the world was made by him (Heb. 1:1-4), and the world (humans) knew him not (could not SEE him inside the body of Jesus).
1:11 He came unto his own, and his own received him not.

John 8:3 Then spoke Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the Light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the Light of Life.

John the Baptist was beheaded, and Jesus was crucified, exactly as the Scriptures tell us (including the Koran/Quran). And yet most if not all so-called Muslims believe the exact opposite, proving they do not correctly understand the Koran (Quran) in ANY language.

MINOs (Muslims in Name Only) say "peace be upon him" after mentioning one or more of God's Prophets or Messengers by name, and claim to believe in the Koran (Quran), which tells us NOT TO DOUBT that the Bible IS The Word of God, which can NEVER be corrupted, but then they DO as all of the unbelievers before them have done: they attack God's Messengers and His Message, refusing to believe the truth, DESPITE CLEAR SIGNS.

Just as God (Allah) sent all of His Prophets and Messengers/Apostles, including John the Baptist (referenced in the passage above from the Gospel of Jesus according to John), to prepare The Way for His Anointed ONE (Christ), He (Allah) has made sure that English is the most universal language on Earth. THIS TOO IS A SIGN FOR THOSE WHO BELIEVE.

Allah originally sent His Law and the rest of the Old Covenant (God's Covenant with His People) in Hebrew.

Allah originally sent His Gospel Message and the rest of the New Covenant in Greek.

Allah originally sent His Message in the Koran (Quran), to complete His promise and blessing to Ishmael and his descendants, in Arabic.

Genesis 17:19-21
17:19 And God said, Sarah thy wife shall bear thee a son indeed; and thou shalt call his name Isaac (Laughter): and I will establish My Covenant with him for an Everlasting Covenant, [and] with his seed after him.
17:20 And as for Ishmael, I have heard thee: Behold, I have blessed him, and will make him fruitful, and will multiply him exceedingly; twelve princes shall he beget, and I will make him a great nation.
17:21 But My Covenant will I establish with Isaac, which Sarah shall bear unto thee at this set time in the next year.

Allah made sure the Bible -- both the Hebrew Old Covenant and the Greek New Covenant -- were translated into Latin, so they could be presented together, as they were always meant to be. He (Allah) also made sure the Bible was later translated into English, in preparation for the rise of the British Empire ("the empire on which the sun never sets"), so that the British and American people (true Israel) could deliver His Word to the rest of the nations of this world.

Allah did exactly the same with the Koran (Quran), ensuring that it was translated into English, in preparation for the Second Coming of Christ, Who -- exactly as prophesied -- would return in a BRITISH body descended from Joseph-Ephraim. That is why Allah included over 30 references to the Bible in the Koran, another dozen or so references informing us that the Koran was sent to CONFIRM (not to contradict) the Bible (Book) sent before it, as well as repeating the prophecy of Christ's Second Coming (Sura 43:61).

Again, it is Christ the Saviour (Who is also The Mahdi) that is prophesied to return in the Koran (Quran) -- and is thus THE FIRST AND THE LAST PROPHET -- NOT Muhammad.

Sura 43:61. And (Christ the Mahdi) shall be a Sign (for the coming of) The Hour (of Judgment): therefore have no doubt about The (Hour), but follow ye Me (Sura 3:55): THIS is The Straight Way.

It was Prince Michael who had Daniel seal up God's Word (Dan. 12:1-4), and it is only Prince Michael (Christ) Who can break the seals (Rev. 5:1-5) during the end times, correctly explaining the SPIRITUAL Message that IS The Straight Way (Matt. 7:13-14, John 14:6) THAT LEADS TO LIFE, which very few will find. And that is exactly what He has done with the King of kings' Bible, which includes the Old Covenant, New Covenant and the Koran (Quran), together and fully-cross-referenced, for the first time in human history.

Of course the unbelievers of this world will continue to attack God's Message and His Prophets and Messengers, in favor of their religious superstitions, all of which have been named to deceive (including "Islam").

And, exactly as prophesied, the true believers will search the Scriptures for the signs and birthmarks of Christ Who, according to the Scriptures MUST be here now. We even have a physical description of the body He is using, along with its exact place and date of birth, in the Bible, which is why the Koran (Quran) COMMANDS us to read the Bible.

Peace be upon all of you, and may Father (Allah) be with you and guide you.

Last edited:

A Freeman

Star
Sura 2:98-99
2:98. Whoever is an enemy to God and His angels and Apostles, to Gabriel and Michael (Daniel 12:1; Rev. 12:7),- Lo! God is an enemy to those who reject Faith."
2:99. We have sent down to thee manifest Signs and none reject them but those who are perverse.

Sura 3:55-56
3:55. Behold! God said: "O Jesus! I will take thee and raise thee to Myself and clear thee (of the falsehoods) of those who blaspheme; I will make those who follow thee SUPERIOR to those who reject faith, to The Day of Resurrection: then shall ye all return unto Me, and I will judge between you of the matters wherein ye dispute.
3:56. As to those who reject faith, I will punish them with terrible agony in this world and in the Hereafter, nor will they have anyone to help."

Anyone who believes that the Koran (Quran) -- which was sent to CONFIRM the Old Covenant and New Covenant, and thus needs both the Old Covenant and New Covenant to be correctly understood -- allegedly contradicts or supersedes the Bible, is an infidel/unbeliever who rejects faith, and very obviously doesn't understand the Koran.

Anyone who believes that the Bible -- which the Koran (Quran) was sent to CONFIRM, and thus needs both the Old Covenant and New Covenant to be correctly understood -- has allegedly been corrupted (Sura 15:9-10, Sura 32:23), is an infidel/unbeliever who rejects faith, and very obviously doesn't understand the Koran.

Anyone who believes that the Koran (Quran) -- which was sent to CONFIRM the Old Covenant and New Covenant, and thus needs both the Old Covenant and New Covenant to be correctly understood -- allegedly can only be understood in Arabic, when God made sure His Message to ALL nations has been translated into others languages, is an infidel/unbeliever who rejects faith, and very obviously doesn't understand the Koran.

ALL of those who reject faith, including any and all who are still adherents to the evil, polytheistic organized religion that deceitfully calls itself "Islam" (Mohammedanism really) on the Last Day, will find themselves in The Fire, exactly as the Koran (Quran) warns of at least 300 times.

The Babylonian/Roman Catholic church gave birth not only to "Christianity" (with its overt 3=1 pagan deity), but also to ALL of the protestant denominations/sects, and also to "Islam", and all of its sects. Mohammed (peace be upon him) married Khadija, who was a Roman Catholic, when he was 25 and she was 40. Her cousin was called Waraquah and was also a Roman Catholic Meccan.

Revelation 18:3-4
18:3 For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the Earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the Earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies.
18:4 And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, COME OUT of her, MY people, that ye take not part in her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues (punishment).
18:5 For her sins have reached unto heaven, and God hath remembered her inequities.

shoshomadi785

Established
Alhamdullilah! I am well @pescatarian09 and Barak Allah feek(i) for your kind sentiments! I am having a blessed Ramadan and have been blessed this year to hear the athan from nearby masjids as well..:) In sha Allah your Ramadan is going well!
welcome to Islam my friend all the love from Palestine ❤

DesertRose

Superstar
welcome to Islam my friend all the love from Palestine ❤
Masha Allah Tabark Allah shoshomadi you are from Palestine <3?
May Allah give us success and help in Palestine and everywhere! Ameen!
Barak Allah feek (i) Alhamdullilah my family has always been Muslim!:)

Last edited:

akay

Rookie
حمزة تزورتزيس يدافع عن النبي في ركن المتحدثين
شمسي يشرح الإسلام لشاب غير مسلم ليعلن إسلامه بعدها - ركن المتحدثين ( هايد بارك - لندن )

أمريكية من طائفة شهود يهوه كانت تظن أنها على الحق الكامل حتى عرفت الإسلام

جميلة جولى حاولت تنصير صديقتها المسلمة وبعد إلحاح وافقت صديقتها ولكن بشرط واحد

DesertRose

Superstar
Exclusive Interview with NBA Star Stephen Jackson after Accepting Islam

Islam Helped Me To Deal With Anxiety | Robert Carter | A New Person | Episode 17

A Freeman

Star
Islam and Pagan Rituals: The Pilgrimage to Mecca

Matthew 23:15 Woe unto you, lawyers and politicians, hypocrites! for ye compass sea and land to make one convert, and when he is made, ye make him twofold more the child of hell-fire than yourselves.

Sura 4:136-142
4:136. O ye who believe! Believe in God and His Messenger (Christ*), and the Scripture which He hath sent to His Messenger (the Gospel/New Covenant) and the Scripture which He sent to those before (him)(the Old Covenant). Any who denieth God, His angels, His Books, His Messengers, and The Day of Judgment, hath gone far, far astray.
4:137. Those who believe, then reject Faith, then believe (again) and (again) reject Faith, and go on increasing in Unbelief,- God will not forgive them nor guide them nor guide them on The Way (Matt. 7:13-14, John 14:6).
4:138. To the Hypocrites give the glad tidings that there is for them (only) a grievous Penalty;-
4:139. Yea, to those who take for friends Unbelievers rather than Believers: is it honour they seek among them? Nay,- all honour is with God.
4:140. Already has He sent you Word in The Book (Bible), that when ye hear the Signs of God held in defiance and ridicule, ye are not to sit with them unless they turn to a different theme: if ye did, ye would be like them. For God will collect the Hypocrites and those who defy Faith - all in Hell-Fire;-
4:141. (These are) the ones who wait and watch about you: if ye do gain a victory from God, they say: "Were we not with you?"- but if the Unbelievers gain a success, they say (to them): "Did we not gain an advantage over you, and did we not guard you from the Believers?" But God will judge betwixt you on The Day of Judgment. And never will God grant to the Unbelievers a way (to triumph) over the Believers.
4:142. The Hypocrites - they think they are over-reaching God, but He will over-reach them: when they stand up to prayer, they stand without earnestness, to be seen by men (Matt. 6:5), only little do they hold God in remembrance;

*CHRIST, THE MESSENGER OF GOD:

Sura 4:157-158
4:157. That they said (in boast), "We killed Christ the son of Mary, THE MESSENGER OF GOD";- but they killed Christ not, nor crucified Christ, but so it was made to appear to them (as they crucified the human body called Jesus, that Christ the spirit-being used - Psalm 22; Isaiah 52:13 to 54:1; Zechariah 11:10-13; Matthew 27), and those who differ therein are full of doubts, with no (certain) Knowledge, but only conjecture to follow, for of a surety they killed Christ not:-
4:158. Nay, GOD RAISED HIM UP unto Himself and God is Exalted in Power, and in Wisdom;-

Sura 7:157-158
7:157. "Those who follow The Apostle, the unlettered Prophet, whom they find mentioned in their own (Scriptures - the Bible),- in The Law (Torah) and the Gospel (New Testament - Covenant);- for he commands them what is just and forbids them what is evil; he allows them as lawful what is good (and pure) and prohibits them from what is bad (and impure); he releases them from their heavy burdens (Matthew 23:1-4) and from the yokes that are upon them (Matt. 11:28-30). So it is those who believe him, honour him, help him, and follow the Light which is sent down with him,- it is they who will prosper (King of kings' Bible - John 8:3, KJV John 8:12)."
7:158. Say: "O men! I am sent unto you all, as the Messenger of "I AM", to Whom belongeth the Dominion of the heavens and the Earth: there is no god but He: it is He That giveth both life and death. So believe in "I AM" and His Messenger, the Unlettered Prophet* (John 7:15-19), who believeth "I AM" and His words: follow him that (so) ye may be guided (by "The Way" - John 14:6)."

DesertRose

Superstar
'I tried to convince a Muslim to convert to Christianity' | Muslim Revert Story | Islam Channel

Story of Yusuf Estes - From darkness to light