Converse Launches LGBT Shoe Line Featuring Preteen ‘Drag Kid’

justjess

Superstar
One would hope...but people bring their kids to story time with drag queens :eek:
Like .001% of parents do that, if even that much. So I’m pretty sure we have nothing to worry about. It’s fear mongering used for no purpose other then to malign the greater lgbt community

Pedophiles are hated even amongst criminals in prison

Lisa

Superstar
Like .001% of parents do that, if even that much. So I’m pretty sure we have nothing to worry about. It’s fear mongering used for no purpose other then to malign the greater lgbt community

Pedophiles are hated even amongst criminals in prison
Yet, Desmond is on national tv showing his act and they are trying to normalize it.

So, we are told.

justjess

Superstar
Yet, Desmond is on national tv showing his act and they are trying to normalize it.

So, we are told.
Trying to normalize something and actually succeeding are two different things. Plus they aren’t showing him being sexual with an adult.

We have natural impulses as parents to protect our children and while that impulse might be short circuited in some it is not in most. If they tried to legalize p***philia you would see a massive uprising from parents. As it stands most parents would shoot to kill if they saw or heard someone hurt their child. You have convicted murderers who kill pedophiles in prison - it’s so much of a problem that they have to be housed in solitary confinement because of the threat.

It would take hundreds of years if it was even possible to squash that out of us.

Lisa

Superstar
Trying to normalize something and actually succeeding are two different things. Plus they aren’t showing him being sexual with an adult.

We have natural impulses as parents to protect our children and while that impulse might be short circuited in some it is not in most. If they tried to legalize p***philia you would see a massive uprising from parents. As it stands most parents would shoot to kill if they saw or heard someone hurt their child. You have convicted murderers who kill pedophiles in prison - it’s so much of a problem that they have to be housed in solitary confinement because of the threat.

It would take hundreds of years if it was even possible to squash that out of us.
I don’t know. It only took some tv shows in the 60’s to normalize divorce, now practically everyone gets divorced. They’ve been working on normalizing homosexuality for years, having homosexual people in nearly every tv show and movies for years now and that has changed people’s view of homosexuality. They have a trans teen on tv celebrities have gender bending offspring. Desmond is on tv being normalized and people don’t seem to know right from wrong anymore. I would say it couldn’t happen either but..

justjess

Superstar
Divorce hit like wildfire because it allowed women to leave abusive or toxic relationships which they hadn’t previously been able to do, and which is a good thing. It decreased harm instead of increased.

Lgbt getting rights and protected from hate crimes is in the same vein.

Desmond being trans or whatever being publicized still isn’t hurting anyone.

Allowing p***philia is something entirely different. We are finally outlawing child marriages so there is no indication that trend would swing in the other direction.

Damien50

Star
I don’t know. It only took some tv shows in the 60’s to normalize divorce, now practically everyone gets divorced. They’ve been working on normalizing homosexuality for years, having homosexual people in nearly every tv show and movies for years now and that has changed people’s view of homosexuality. They have a trans teen on tv celebrities have gender bending offspring. Desmond is on tv being normalized and people don’t seem to know right from wrong anymore. I would say it couldn’t happen either but..
Divorces have been happening since way before the 60's in various elaborate ways. It's not the marriage of two people that tends to cause issues but the government legalities of it all that don't always protect both parties in the marriage or the children

There is no secret agenda to normalize pedophillia, they are universally portrayed as villains in media, and used as sensationalized news stories to get clicks/ratings, they are targets in prison and no one has sympathy for them.

Tying them to LGBT people is tired old tactic that most people see through.

I will repeat this for the last time, most child sexual abuse is done by men to girls under the cover of the traditional family unit.

Lisa

Superstar
Divorce hit like wildfire because it allowed women to leave abusive or toxic relationships which they hadn’t previously been able to do, and which is a good thing. It decreased harm instead of increased.

Lgbt getting rights and protected from hate crimes is in the same vein.

Desmond being trans or whatever being publicized still isn’t hurting anyone.

Allowing p***philia is something entirely different. We are finally outlawing child marriages so there is no indication that trend would swing in the other direction.
Watch some of the tv shows then, the odd couple and can’t think of the guys name but he had a show that had a divorced airline pilot on it.
Divorce weakens the family and devastates people, that’s not a good thing.

Desmond is being hurt by his parents and now the media. And he is being used to normalize something that isn’t normal and is very perverse. The media knows that they just have to keep it up and people will accept it. Shout down the naysayers and put negative labels on them to shut them up.

Tv works in normalizing things and changing perceptions..it’s scary really.

Lisa

Superstar
There is no secret agenda to normalize pedophillia, they are universally portrayed as villains in media, and used as sensationalized news stories to get clicks/ratings, they are targets in prison and no one has sympathy for them.

Tying them to LGBT people is tired old tactic that most people see through.

I will repeat this for the last time, most child sexual abuse is done by men to girls under the cover of the traditional family unit.
I think the world is changing in that the things that were once done under the cover of darkness are being brought out to the light. It’s more than family abuse now, and I don’t think it ever was only that anyway.

justjess

Superstar
Watch some of the tv shows then, the odd couple and can’t think of the guys name but he had a show that had a divorced airline pilot on it.
Divorce weakens the family and devastates people, that’s not a good thing.

Desmond is being hurt by his parents and now the media. And he is being used to normalize something that isn’t normal and is very perverse. The media knows that they just have to keep it up and people will accept it. Shout down the naysayers and put negative labels on them to shut them up.

Tv works in normalizing things and changing perceptions..it’s scary really.
When have you seen a friendly p***phile on your tv screen Lisa?

Consent does not make homosexual behavior any less unnatural or perverse. It is still vile, filthy, harmful, immoral and degenerate sexual misconduct that has been propagandized by the media to groom the public’s acceptance using dishonest manipulation tactics.

The homosexual agenda has been forced upon society as something people must accept as “normal”, but I will never change what I believe.
Every single LGBT person I've met has been a lot nice than you seem to be. Did you forget "love thy neighbor" and to "not judge your brother for the speck in his eye for the beam is his own".

p***philia has ALWAYS been a major facet of the homosexual community.

This is a fact.

Look at the homo-pedo group NAMBLA (North American Man Boy Love Association):

https://www.nambla.org

These sickos want to remove age of consent laws so they can legally r*pe boys.

Homos always pretend like there is no link between homosexuality & p***philia but there is, and always has been.

View attachment 21674
After the first pride parade, which yes, NAMBLA part of, various other gay rights, especially lesbian-focused groups, threatened to back out since like human beings find p***philia disgusting. If you're going to use something like "the history of LGBT support of p***philia". maybe you should actually do some research to realize the "support" was very short-lived, controversial even in the LGBT community the movement it happened, and was cut from the movement pretty much right away.

Moreaboutyou

Established
I think that there is a difference between homophobia and entomophobia. "phobia" is not only about fear. Homophobia is a sociological concept.

View attachment 21660
So fill me in as I am not sure what you are saying.
None of us have hate or fear towards homosexuals. Just because I don't agree with an action or decision does not mean that I hate the people who do them. I don't have to dislike them either.

Everything is not so black or white my friend.

Exactly.

They won’t spring it on people overnight.....like everything else the media does, they slowly integrate it into the public eye, mainly on TV & movies, music/music videos portraying the characters as likeable, loving, glamorous, successful, seemingly healthy people who act “just like” everyone else...never showing the dark side or mentally disturbed parts of them which inevitably exist in people who are sexually depraved.

They also try to garner sympathy for the character’s condition, by trying to convince the public they were “born” that way, they didn’t choose it/can’t help it and so on. Playing the victim.

Once people take that bait, TPTB move on to legislate “rights” for that depravity by persuading the public that they are a minority that needs “protecting” by FALSELY equating things like homosexuality (a choice) with things that are truly inherent, like race.

And once the sexually deviant community has gotten what they want politically, are they satisfied?? NO.......they then go out of their way to USE their protected status to harass OTHER people that refuse to agree with their confusion:

D57EBDC3-D497-4663-AEEB-B4F3ED7C68A7.jpeg

It is a slippery slope & the next stop is “normal”izing p***philia.

They are ALREADY working on it & people can’t even see it.

justjess

Superstar
What proof do you have they are in the process of normalizing p***philia? There has recently been an outcry against child brides and states have finally made it illegal, that would seem to indicate things swinging in the opposite direction of what you’re arguing

mecca

Superstar
I always wonder why drag seems to be an exclusive male only club. I mean they mock and parody women
Drag kings are definitely a thing. They’re women who dress up and perform as men. There have been women in drag just as much as men but they have been largely overlooked in current drag culture. And I don’t think drag is done out of mockery, at least not for the majority of people who do it. The history of drag throughout different times and cultures is much more than guys mocking women... that’s not really why drag exists. There definitely sometimes is a problem with sexism and stereotypes in drag but it’s not the primary focus of the art form as a whole. It really just depends on the person who’s doing it and whether they harbor harmful ideas about women or not. And I would say most do not. There are also females who are drag queens as well... they’re not men and I’m sure they don’t hate or mock their own sex.

Last edited:
Exactly.

They won’t spring it on people overnight.....like everything else the media does, they slowly integrate it into the public eye, mainly on TV & movies, music/music videos portraying the characters as likeable, loving, glamorous, successful, seemingly healthy people who act “just like” everyone else...never showing the dark side or mentally disturbed parts of them which inevitably exist in people who are sexually depraved.

They also try to garner sympathy for the character’s condition, by trying to convince the public they were “born” that way, they didn’t choose it/can’t help it and so on. Playing the victim.

Once people take that bait, TPTB move on to legislate “rights” for that depravity by persuading the public that they are a minority that needs “protecting” by FALSELY equating things like homosexuality (a choice) with things that are truly inherent, like race.

And once the sexually deviant community has gotten what they want politically, are they satisfied?? NO.......they then go out of their way to USE their protected status to harass OTHER people that refuse to agree with their confusion:

View attachment 21683

It is a slippery slope & the next stop is “normal”izing p***philia.

They are ALREADY working on it & people can’t even see it.

Media hasn't made me more accepting of LGBT people. Actually getting know LGBT people made me accepting of them. Internet is wonderful like that... Get to know someone, learn the struggles they face aren't any different than your own? Well, they become humanized and it becomes hard to justify turning someone into an Other when you realize the only difference between them and you is who they fall in love with...

elsbet

Superstar
I always wonder why drag seems to be an exclusive male only club. I mean they mock and parody women, but there's no women parodying and mocking men in the same manner.
Which makes me think drag is a systemic thing designed to humiliate women. In a system where women are 'less than' men, it makes sense that the 'lesser' gender would be mocked. I actually think this is quite a patriarchal display, the romans would already have fashionable slave boys for play while the women and girls stayed in the home.

I think drag is seperate from transgenderism, I have no issues with someone who feels they belong to the opposite gender. But drag to me is a political practice demeaning to women. Afghanistan is another example, see here the 'dancing boys' of a society that considers women inferior.

Wow... someone noticed. I'm going to take it a step further though-- girls and women are now competing with men who say they are women, trapped in a man's body. :/

The AP reports that 17 states allow transgender high school athletes (to) compete without restrictions. These means boys who were born biologically males can compete in female sports without completing sex-reassignment procedures or hormone therapies.​
This past week, the Daily Caller reported that 234 House Democrats and two Republicans... co-sponsored a bill that would force schools to let male athletes who identify as girls to compete on girls’ sports teams. This was billed as an equality bill.​
LINK
I don't advocate treating kids with hormones or surgeries though... or permitting males of any variety to compete on girls/ women's teams. Calling it equality is kind of slap in the face, imo.

justjess

Superstar
Wow... someone noticed. I'm going to take it a step further though-- girls and women are now competing with men who say they are women, trapped in a man's body. :/

The AP reports that 17 states allow transgender high school athletes (to) compete without restrictions. These means boys who were born biologically males can compete in female sports without completing sex-reassignment procedures or hormone therapies.​

This past week, the Daily Caller reported that 234 House Democrats and two Republicans... co-sponsored a bill that would force schools to let male athletes who identify as girls to compete on girls’ sports teams. This was billed as an equality bill.​

LINK

I don't advocate treating kids with hormones or surgeries though... or permitting males of any variety to compete on girls/ women's teams. Calling it equality is kind of slap in the face, imo.
Well that’s just wrong...

Allegra

Veteran
What proof do you have they are in the process of normalizing p***philia? There has recently been an outcry against child brides and states have finally made it illegal, that would seem to indicate things swinging in the opposite direction of what you’re arguing
Well there were times when people think that normalizing homosexuality was absurd, unthinkable and impossible. At least to my great-grandparents to my grandparents era!!

Who knows what years ahead might bring us because brainwashing and political correctness will justify anything in the name of human rights.

Also cannibalism is soon-ish too I believe because according to scientist it is 'perfectly normal'.

Too early darling, to be arrogant and confident saying that it won't happen.

I hope by then, there are people who able to stand up against it and wont be afraid to be called 'old fashioned' or violating anyone's right.