Convergence

Verily, verily, I say, "unto you, except a grain of wheat fall unto the ground and die, it abidith alone; but if it die, it bringith forth much fruit." In baptism, we are buried with Christ in His death (immersion) and raised unto life unto His resurrection. (A new man) in Christ.
If any man receive (serve) me, let him follow me; and where I am, there shall my servant be: if any man serve me, him will my Father honor. (John 12:26).
He that receiveth whosoever I send, receiveth me, and him that receiveth me, receiveth Him that sent me. (John 13:20). If a man love me, he will keep my words; and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him and make our abode with him. (John 14:24)
……...……………..and those who believe on me through their words (your word is Truth). That they all may be ONE as, thou, Father, are in me and I in thee, that they also may be ONE in us; that the world may believe that thou has sent me. And the glory that thou hast given me, I have given them, that they may be ONE as we are ONE. I in them and thou in me that they may be made perfect in ONE
…………………John Chapter 17
He that loveth his life shall lose it; and he that hateth his life in this world shall keep it until life eternal. (John 12:25)
Convergence = The fact that, two or more things, ideas, etc. become similar or come together as one.
The visible church is single minded.