Controlled Exposure?

Fuzion5

With all the recent revelations of p***philia and sexual misconduct in the upper echelon of society, it has me wondering if all of this just a controlled exposure. In my opinion there is no way it all comes crashing down that easily. The global elites are still in control so there has to be some other agenda in play.
What are your thoughts?

Tikawanda

Established
Even though these recent r*pe and abuse allegations in the entertainment industry make Hollywood look bad, it does seem rather rehearsed. I've no idea what the ultimate end goal is, though.

Trublue

Rookie
With all the recent revelations of p***philia and sexual misconduct in the upper echelon of society, it has me wondering if all of this just a controlled exposure. In my opinion there is no way it all comes crashing down that easily. The global elites are still in control so there has to be some other agenda in play.
What are your thoughts?
This has been on my mind for a long time, there is so much not right about it.

Trublue

Rookie
What are your thoughts?
I would say it's covered by “The Rules Of Revolution”
http://www.rooshv.com/soviet-defector-yuri-bezmenov-accurately-predicted-how-america-would-decline

Aero

Superstar
I think this is a conversation worth having. I'm wondering about a few things.

If you are trying to apply the same controlled exposure with abuse, to exposing abuse. I just don't see why that's bad. What we are saying is that we are trying to promote ending abuse. People getting used to ending abuse isn't bad. This is like using the enemies own weapon against them. Obviously I get that two wrongs don't make a right. But I really do feel like this is where we are at as a species.

We literally can't get anything done without this sort of stuff. If we keep letting people turn victims into the bad guys we get nowhere. This is what needs to be done, and I'm sorry if people can't see it. We are living in the midst of the biggest racket ever. Like we have long given up on fighting fair.