Controlled demolition in Miami-Dade

Sunshine

Established
Omg, you guys. This is not a terrorist attack. Nor is it part of any conspiracy. It's erosion. An illustration of physics.

I used to work in Surfside. It is just up the road from Miami Beach, on the chain of barrier islands between the mainland and the ocean. These islands, and the communities built upon them, are notorious for having poor drainage during stormy weather, and flood constantly. So, all the people in the beachfront condos and nearby mansions deal with being stuck in their homes, or away from their homes, or their cars getting ruined, as one of the downsides of living where they do.

Why is this relevant? Because the material the islands consist of is calcified coral rock. It is porous, and it is exposed to constant erosion from rain, flood and sea water. A construction company can only do so much to reinforce this substrate before erecting a 12-story tower of condos on top of it. The fact that this building, or any of its neighboring towers, have lasted 40 years, against tides and time and a dozen or so hurricanes, is a feat of engineering in and of itself.

We now know, in no uncertain terms, that it is time for the city and county govts. to get serious about renewing and reinforcing the infrastructure in these coastal communities, instead of continuing to kick that particular can down the road as they have done for so long. And other cities around the world, with similar design, should heed the warning.

If you guys have so little to do, and so little actual problems to contend with, that you have to read CTs into a mundane tragedy as this, you need to get a life.

Daze

Superstar
Omg, you guys. This is not a terrorist attack. Nor is it part of any conspiracy. It's erosion. An illustration of physics.

I used to work in Surfside. It is just up the road from Miami Beach, on the chain of barrier islands between the mainland and the ocean. These islands, and the communities built upon them, are notorious for having poor drainage during stormy weather, and flood constantly. So, all the people in the beachfront condos and nearby mansions deal with being stuck in their homes, or away from their homes, or their cars getting ruined, as one of the downsides of living where they do.

Why is this relevant? Because the material the islands consist of is calcified coral rock. It is porous, and it is exposed to constant erosion from rain, flood and sea water. A construction company can only do so much to reinforce this substrate before erecting a 12-story tower of condos on top of it. The fact that this building, or any of its neighboring towers, have lasted 40 years, against tides and time and a dozen or so hurricanes, is a feat of engineering in and of itself.

We now know, in no uncertain terms, that it is time for the city and county govts. to get serious about renewing and reinforcing the infrastructure in these coastal communities, instead of continuing to kick that particular can down the road as they have done for so long. And other cities around the world, with similar design, should heed the warning.

If you guys have so little to do, and so little actual problems to contend with, that you have to read CTs into a mundane tragedy as this, you need to get a life.
I find you to be wrong nearly all of the time of these boards. Your track record doesn't help your credibility.

free2018

Star

This is part of the Great Reset.
This is agenda 2030.

Normal people from the área think a bomb went off. That bit is first hand.

Conspiracy?

Naw, that’s what caused the building to fall. A real conspiracy. I only do truth, unlike the Mason overlords.

polymoog

Superstar
I find you to be wrong nearly all of the time of these boards. Your track record doesn't help your credibility.
well, i find her [sunshine] right nearly all the time on these boards... except for this time. sunshine, i respectfully think your knowledge of the area is clouding your judgment. youre not being objective here.

two comparisons:

video A is an earthquake taking down a building. the ground shifts and the building keels over. i admit that the buildings are built differently and are in different countries, but the principle is the same: the earth shifts be it an earthquake or a porous coral giving way.

video B is another building falling in the same manner as this building.... it seems to collapse on its own footprint AND fall almost without "pancaking" the floors. and its also in miami. and theyre telling you straight up that its controlled demolition.

video A:

video B:

Daze

Superstar
well, i find her [sunshine] right nearly all the time on these boards...
Sunshine claims Hindus are pacifists while they are literally killing people for eating beef.
Look at the website she links in that post. Its clear to see where this user gets her narratives.

Sunshine pushes the lie that 2 billion Muslims worship a box in the desert. Interestingly enough, you have liked this post. Do you think i worship a box Poly?

Sunshine appears to be an overall heartless person who can't be bothered by millions of people living in abject famine amongst war torn lands.

Daze

Superstar
well... lots of guys do.
The kabah (the box) is merely a direction. Before this the direction was Jerusalem. The Almighty changed the direction to the kabah, (i won't go into the why here). Anyway, when the direction was Jerusalem, it was the same prophet, same religion. Where was the box then?

Theres a verse in the Quran where the Almighty says don't worship the sun or the moon, only the One who created them.
Here,
And of His signs are the night and day and the sun and moon. Do not prostrate to the sun or to the moon, but prostrate to Allah, who created them, if it should be Him that you worship. (41:37 Quran)
Did a box in the desert create the sun? or the moon? I've pointed out before Allah is merely the Arabic word for God while you can find it everywhere in an Arabic Bible.

Far as the direction goes, if one doesn't know where Mecca is then he can pray in any direction. this verse below allows this.
The East and the West belong to God: wherever you turn, there is His Face. God is all pervading and all knowing. (2:115 Quran)

Those who say Muslims worship a box in the desert have no knowledge because the claim is ridiculous. . However, people like Sunshine giving links to hate preachers... let me get a screenshot from that post...

Screenshot_2021-06-27 List of Islamic Terror Attacks.png 40,000 Muslim terror attacks since 9/11.... ya.. ok.

As i was saying, people like Sunshine have different intentions. Those who source hate sites, such as the kkk can't claim ignorance. Can they?

Like i've mentioned before and some vehemently deny, Prophet Abraham built the Kabah. Do you think the prophet that ties Judaism, Christianity and Islam together worshiped Saturn? No, of course not.

I do not worship a box, there is not a Muslim on the planet that worships a box.

free2018

Star
The kabah (the box) is merely a direction. Before this the direction was Jerusalem. The Almighty changed the direction to the kabah, (i won't go into the why here). Anyway, when the direction was Jerusalem, it was the same prophet, same religion. Where was the box then?

Theres a verse in the Quran where the Almighty says don't worship the sun or the moon, only the One who created them.
Here,
And of His signs are the night and day and the sun and moon. Do not prostrate to the sun or to the moon, but prostrate to Allah, who created them, if it should be Him that you worship. (41:37 Quran)
Did a box in the desert create the sun? or the moon? I've pointed out before Allah is merely the Arabic word for God while you can find it everywhere in an Arabic Bible.

Far as the direction goes, if one doesn't know where Mecca is then he can pray in any direction. this verse below allows this.
The East and the West belong to God: wherever you turn, there is His Face. God is all pervading and all knowing. (2:115 Quran)

Those who say Muslims worship a box in the desert have no knowledge because the claim is ridiculous. . However, people like Sunshine giving links to hate preachers... let me get a screenshot from that post...

View attachment 58109 40,000 Muslim terror attacks since 9/11.... ya.. ok.

As i was saying, people like Sunshine have different intentions. Those who source hate sites, such as the kkk can't claim ignorance. Can they?

Like i've mentioned before and some vehemently deny, Prophet Abraham built the Kabah. Do you think the prophet that ties Judaism, Christianity and Islam together worshiped Saturn? No, of course not.

I do not worship a box, there is not a Muslim on the planet that worships a box.
Can you guys create a separate thread?

Thanks.

Linsky

Rookie
Well since we’re all just speculating someone on YouTube who supposedly lives in Surfside said he was told that the us navy engaged something in the water near the condos and that’s what led to the collapse.

Also seen a comment where someone mentioned the sky lit up right before the collapse and he believes it could be some sort of directed energy weapon.

I don’t know what to believe, but for now a sinkhole type of situation seems to be the most plausible, the building has been falling apart for years, and another building in the area has the same exact structural problems.

Also to add a little extra nugget if someone wants to research it, supposedly mcafee either had an apartment in this building or the sister building.

polymoog

Superstar
Sea Level Rise a Factor in Condo Collapse?

so in the end, they went with the climate change agenda. they COULD have gone with the narrative that unvaxxed people caused the building to go down, too... no one wouldve batted an eyelid, either.
now, as free2018 stated above, the 9/11 building "experts" will come in and make it official.

Daze

Superstar
the joke went right over dazes head.
sorry for the derailment.
How is it a joke when multiple people here believe the same thing? Such as you, Freeman and the islamaphob above?

I'm guessing i should start taking more of your posts as jokes if that is your intention.