Contending for Christ against angry Jews in Old City Jerusalem at Jaffa Gate (Video)

Kung Fu

Superstar
Strange how Lisa doesn't want Christians spreading Christianity when it comes to the Jews :rolleyes:

Resistor

Established
How many are catholics..cause you know that catholics or even the eastern orthodox aren’t really Christians either. They have another gospel.
Cool story, your sectarian opinions on Catholics are entirely irrelevant and inconsequential.

Resistor

Established
It’s not actually my opinion..they have a different gospel and aren’t Christians.
Thank you for repeating what you already accused in post #26. Your opinions have no reality.

Stucky

Star
I’m wondering why he went there to preach to the Jews when God Himself will deal with them after the fullness of the gentiles comes in..

I'd say because Jews need to hear the Gospel. Strangely, the most anti semitic thing i can imagine is when christian zionists refuse to preach Christ crucified to the Jews.

Lyfe

Star
I'd say because Jews need to hear the Gospel. Strangely the most anti semitic thing i can imagine is when christian zionists refuse to preach Christ crucified to the Jews.
That's actually a really good point. Despite the Jewish state being put together around the 1950's they still need Jesus. Every Jew that has lived and died in Israel since that time still perishes without Christ even with all the mantra of their choseness.

Lisa

Superstar
I'd say because Jews need to hear the Gospel. Strangely, the most anti semitic thing i can imagine is when christian zionists refuse to preach Christ crucified to the Jews.
They know about Jesus...they just refuse to believe.