Conspiracy Culture and White Supremacism

https://c4ss.org/content/51110

Conspiracy thought has been hijacked by White Supremacist Ultra Conservatives.

First let’s discuss briefly the two most popular conspiracies at the moment. Pizza gate and Q Anon.

Both of these have origins in the Chan communities. A brief visit to them will show what they are all about, and it’s far more sinister than “edgy conservatism”

If you’re a decent person you must have some concerns as to why these types of people are so into pushing these theories, in fact originated these theories, and make you suspect of the theories themselves.

Even if there is some truth to it, it’s being manipulated for nefarious purposes.

It’s been admitted that Alex Jones for example is a gateway to white nationalism

http://www.rightwingwatch.org/post/alt-right-radio-host-alex-jones-is-a-gateway-drug-to-our-side/

Even earlier most of the basis for modern NWO/Illuminati theories come the John Birch Society and a crazy, anti communist propaganda piece titled “none dare call it conspiracy”

There was a time after Vietnam and later, Iran-Contra when conspiracy culture was dominated by leftists like Oliver Stone and Chris Carter, and Daniel Sheehan. That’s where it needs to go back too.

In summary, if Fox Mulder presents a theory I might believe what he has to say, but when it’s Jack the Nazi from Breaking Bad telling me a theory, I’m suspicious.

Last edited:

Maes17

Superstar
I think conspiracy theorist are represented by both left and right wingers.

But the far right is more active in discussion on forums like 4cha...blah and the like.

Where as the far left is more likely to act upon their conspiracies and riot on the streets.

They both buy into the message that the government is evil. The left and right just have different ways of expressing it.

And they are divided over notions that the left gets freebies and that the right is racist. When the culprit behind those notions is the msm pushing them at war with each other.

If both sides were to come to their senses and realize the actual entity they rally against is the same entity that divides them.

*sigh*

But the far right is more active in discussion on forums like 4cha...blah and the like.

Where as the far left is more likely to act upon their conspiracies and riot on the streets.

They both buy into the message that the government is evil. The left and right just have different ways of expressing it.

And they are divided over notions that the left gets freebies and that the right is racist. When the culprit behind those notions is the msm pushing them at war with each other.

If both sides were to come to their senses and realize the actual entity they rally against is the same entity that divides them.

*sigh*
Leftist “riots” have almost universally been a response to organized activity by the far right. But I have changed my mind slightly regarding Antifa, it doesn’t really do any good and an armed revolution is impossible. The only way to end the madness is through worker solidarity and faithful service to the poor.

*sigh*
Well thanks for the response but of course no one can take on what I have to say because the truth hurts.

I want my points addressed.

Maes17

Superstar
I don't think I can address any further. I kinda see things a wee bit different. But I get what you're trying to say.