Confused Girl Doesn't Know If God And Jesus Christ Are Really Real

Tea

Rookie
Is God real? I mean he has to be, right? Considering these elite worship Satan..and they're doing this stuff to mock God and pull us away from him? If God isn't real then, how can the devil be real? Why do people insist on saying God and the bible are made up social constructs?

Are they?

Vixy

Star
Im also a believer. For me, it's obvious that God exists and that Jesus is his son. I don't believe Jesus is God but Gods right hand.

Lisa

Superstar
Hi Tea :)
God is real, I know Him.
I think to answer your question, we must first figure out why would people want to confuse the issue in the first place? The reason being is that eternity hangs in the balance. Where you will spend it specifically. That's the ultimate reality on earth, bigger than the elite or anything else humans can come up with.

There is a God, righteous and just and He hates sin. Unfortunately all people are sinners, there isn't anyone who isnt. And the punishment for sin is the lake of fire. We would all be doomed to this lake but God's Son, Jesus came to earth and while we were all still sinners, took our punishment for sin. The reason He did this was so we could be saved from that punishment by His sacrifice. If you believe that you are a sinner and that Jesus took your punishment for sin, you will be saved from the lake of fire. If not it will be the lake of fire for you. Now, the devil knows all this really well and he knows he is destined for the lake of fire, and lets just say misery loves company and he would love it if everyone would join him in the lake of fire.

So, you see, that's the real issue here on earth and its the devil who has clouded the issue and has brought in false religions so that people won't know the truth and won't believe it, but these other things so that people will be lost to that lake. We Christians have been told by God to go out and tell people about this so that people will know the truth and know that so that hopefully they can make a good decision about their fate.
Hope this helps :)

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
Anything in particular? (I know there's some Fox news clips in it). You know, you gotta separate the wheat from the chaff in these. I was more interested in the results of the polling numbers among millennials and such than anything else. Tim Allen did get a raw deal from ABC, which proved exactly what he was saying on the talk show. If you don't toe the Hollywood line, believe what they believe, you won't have a job. That tree bore fruit. With all the satanic programming and views surfacing, wouldn't Christianity take a hit?

Last edited: