QwrDzG9.jpg

Egyptian kings...coneheads.
_96803674_gettyimages-122316733.jpg

Sumerian's coneheads....
Portada-origenes-humanidad-Sumerios.jpg

Last edited:

polymoog

Superstar
you are grouping several beings together that dont belong together.

the greys, depending on where you get your info, are supposed to be biological robots or aliens whose species is dying and need to bolster it with human DNA to try and maintain it. in either case, they dont have a pointy head.

the south american elongated skulls are supposed to be the real deal.
the egyptian kings could very well be the same species as the south american elongated skulls, since we know for a fact that the egyptians were trading with south america thousands of years ago, to say nothing of the fact that there are pyramids there.
those sumarian gods, as far as i know, were giants but didnt have elongated skulls.

regarding good or bad:
the elongated skull people, as a whole, could be classified as "bad" since they kept humanity under their rule.
the greys, according to most, claim that the greys as a whole are bad. i think there are one or two "experts" (?) out there who say that none of the alien races are completely cut and dry; that there are benevolent mantids and reptilians and greys out there.

Lionel m

you are grouping several beings together that dont belong together.

the greys, depending on where you get your info, are supposed to be biological robots or aliens whose species is dying and need to bolster it with human DNA to try and maintain it. in either case, they dont have a pointy head.

the south american elongated skulls are supposed to be the real deal.
the egyptian kings could very well be the same species as the south american elongated skulls, since we know for a fact that the egyptians were trading with south america thousands of years ago, to say nothing of the fact that there are pyramids there.
those sumarian gods, as far as i know, were giants but didnt have elongated skulls.

regarding good or bad:
the elongated skull people, as a whole, could be classified as "bad" since they kept humanity under their rule.
the greys, according to most, claim that the greys as a whole are bad. i think there are one or two "experts" (?) out there who say that none of the alien races are completely cut and dry; that there are benevolent mantids and reptilians and greys out there.
I think there are at least 3 races of coneheads...
Type 1: gray and small coneheads
Type 2: coneheads tall and dark skin.
Type 3: coneheads with white skin (like humans) and small.

I also heard that coneheads use a gray suit to visit the earth..
Most of the people think that aliens come from the sky...but I'm not sure about that...
Aliens could be under ground...
I also read about paradises under ground.. with lakes and trees..
But I don't know exactly how this work... Maybe they have artificial sun..with Uv radiation.

I thing this coneheads may be differents races.. or product of evolution.
Maybe at start the coneheads were tall... But after something happend ( maybe a change in the DNA) they become smaller ...

I have this intuition that coneheads , at least the small ones... Are pure evil.
Are they real ? Are they a product of our mind?
Maybe an archetype of evil ? I like the work of Carl Jung related archetypes...

And if this coneheads are real.. they hide in the under ground... they are evil...
And they want to recover the earth just for them.. I guess the conclusion is that humanity have an enemy: coneheads.

Last edited: