"Concentration camps-like" migrant youth shelters in the US have taken over 10,000 children.

A.J.

Star
We aren’t talking about the unaccompanied minors.

We ARE talking about the 2000+ children that came with their parents who were forcibly separated from their families SINCE MAY and held in the equivalent of a detention center alone, where as previously they had been held in FAMILY CENTERS WITH THEIR FAMILIES pending a determination. There is no reason holding them in FAMILY CENTERS needed to end, it was cheaper and more humane.

We ended orphanages ages ago because of the trauma it inflicted on young children.
Ok, but this did happen under obama.... It just was never covered... So you are upset about the no tolerance declaration.... Understood... But we agree if it happens to even 1 child it's disturbing. I will admit we don't get as disturbed when it's 'our guy' and party....but let's face it, sessions and trump are not the sharpest knives in the drawer...regardless, it's no excuse. They have to choose their battles and tactics wisely and this seems like an epic fail

A.J.

Star
At the top of this page I posted something inside a quote that has additional links and sources for every aspect of this horrendous situation. Anyone seeking further info should refer to it.

As for why... well Epstein was a great friend of his..

Edit: he also submitted a proposal to end the practice which included as a requirement funding for his border wall, so one of two things - the kids are being used as hostages so he can get his damn wall, or more nefariously they are disappearing to his pedo friends or both. Probably both.
Well none of those things are good, but substitute Hillary (for Donald) who has also spoken tough on some of these security issues and the other skeletons and we will still have some endangered children.... Very sad

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Well none of those things are good, but substitute Hillary for Clinton, who has spoken tough on some of these security issues and the other skeletons and we will still have some endangered children.... Very sad
Like most issues of morality, Shill/Killary was against it before she was for it, or is it the other way around? lol
Shes on record advocating for these and other Trump policies, her moral ambiguity is well documented.
Had she not destabilized Honduras, we could have expected to see far fewer Hondurans risking everything to get here for security, only to be turned away, arrested and/or sent back by her state department. Shes a cold-blooded psychopath.

A.J.

Star
I think Trump definitely used the kids as leverage..... No issue is worth that. I will concede he is pretty deplorable for that.... Or at best an amateur...but the damage is done....and its immature of me to point to other administrations.. especially when kids are made to fear and suffer.... If he is truly in with Epstein then he's a demon.... I always thought he was at worst an ignoramus

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
I think Trump definitely used the kids as leverage..... No issue is worth that. I will concede he is pretty deplorable for that.... Or at best an amateur...but the damage is done....and its immature of me to point to other administrations.. especially when kids are made to fear and suffer.... If he is truly in with Epstein then he's a demon.... I always thought he was at worst an ignoramus
Hes in deep w/Short Eyes Epstein. Like multiple flights on the "Lolita express", visiting the pedo-orgy island and palling around with him at Mar-A-Lago deep........ just as his quote says "I've known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy,'' Trump booms from a speakerphone. "He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it -- Jeffrey enjoys his social life."

His modeling agency has also been exposed as a young woman/girl trafficking operation.

Bacsi

Star
Had she not destabilized Honduras, we could have expected to see far fewer Hondurans risking everything to get here for security, only to be turned away, arrested and/or sent back by her state department. Shes a cold-blooded psychopath.
This is the root of the problem. Rich countries that have the power of the $$$ through banking interest and with military etc robbing poor countries, then blaming the people who try to get away.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
This is the root of the problem. Rich countries that have the power of the $$$ through banking interest and with military etc robbing poor countries, then blaming the people who try to get away.
Thats where the psychopathy and other serious disorders come into play. Shes not merely a con artist or thief.... she uses violence of all forms and illegal methods to advance her personal goals and those of her masters. Then she turns about face and presents herself as some sort of moral counterbalance to the deranged Republicans across the isle, knowing all along that they most certainly play for the same team.

Bacsi

Star
Thats where the psychopathy and other serious disorders come into play. Shes not merely a con artist or thief.... she uses violence of all forms and illegal methods to advance her personal goals and those of her masters. Then she turns about face and presents herself as some sort of moral counterbalance to the deranged Republicans across the isle, knowing all along that they most certainly play for the same team.
Yes. In my country, the interview of Mrs. Hillary R. Clinton is very famous, where she laughs and claps and happily says "wow" at the news of the Muammar Gaddafi's torturous killing expedited by US marines. It's an icon of the West's blood-thirst and immorality. It's a special type of person, devoid of anything good. Trump, Obama, Bush, Bill Clinton, Reagan, etc - no difference. They may talk a little differently, but the overall actions and policies are always the same. The presidents are puppets, actors in this farcical theatre organized by the real rulers behind.

Last edited:

justjess

Superstar
Ok, but this did happen under obama.... It just was never covered... So you are upset about the no tolerance declaration.... Understood... But we agree if it happens to even 1 child it's disturbing. I will admit we don't get as disturbed when it's 'our guy' and party....but let's face it, sessions and trump are not the sharpest knives in the drawer...regardless, it's no excuse. They have to choose their battles and tactics wisely and this seems like an epic fail
Under Obama families were held in FAMILY DETENTION CENTERS and kept together unless there was some extenuating serious concern that the kids were abused or trafficked. Or criminal concerns regarding the parents other than simply crossing the border. It was RARE. It still shouldn’t have happened but to equate what is currently going on since APRIL to what went on previously is a joke.

And I don’t like Hillary either.

Mr.Grieves

Veteran
Yes. In my country, the interview of Mrs. Hillary R. Clinton is very famous, where she laughs and claps and happily says "wow" at the news of the Muammar Gaddafi's torturous killing expedited by US marines. It's an icon of the West's blood-thirst and immorality. It's a special type of person, devoid of anything good. Trump, Obama, Bush, Bill Clinton, Reagan, etc - no difference. They may talk a little differently, but the actions and the policies are always the same. The presidents are puppets, actors in this farcical theatre organized by the real rulers behind.
The Western-backed public lynching of Gaddafi and his family, and the way western media so gleefully celebrated it, was a pretty pivotal moment in my life, as it made me realize that even Canada was caught up in the same media mind-fuck as America. How we could celebrate, and Canada did indeed celebrate, a man and some of his family members being dragged out of a car and beaten to death by a mob like a dog was beyond me, and the way we revoked the citizenship of the Canadian bodyguard who saved the life of his wife and one or two of his kids, treating him as 'culpable for Gaddafi's crimes' disgusted me. It's a brave new world that celebrates brutal public lynchings and condemns men who save lives.

I'm not sure, though, after all that's happened, I can honestly maintain my 'anyone but Hillary' stance on the 2016 election. I was hoping America would be given a reasonable option in Sanders, but I supposed there was no way the war-mongering, elite-owned Hillary Clinton would be less of a threat than Trump, without really realizing just how deep the rot of Nationalist bigotry ran through him and his administration. It takes a special kind of person to equate human beings to invasive rodents/insects, and a special kind of evil to start designing policy around such a comparison.

That said, Hillary by no means gets a pass.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
The Western-backed public lynching of Gaddafi and his family, and the way western media so gleefully celebrated it, was a pretty pivotal moment in my life, as it made me realize that even Canada was caught up in the same media mind-fuck as America. How we could celebrate, and Canada did indeed celebrate, a man and some of his family members being dragged out of a car and beaten to death by a mob like a dog was beyond me, and the way we revoked the citizenship of the Canadian bodyguard who saved the life of his wife and one or two of his kids, treating him as 'culpable for Gaddafi's crimes' disgusted me. It's a brave new world that celebrates brutal public lynchings and condemns men who save lives.

I'm not sure, though, after all that's happened, I can honestly maintain my 'anyone but Hillary' stance on the 2016 election. I was hoping America would be given a reasonable option in Sanders, but I supposed there was no way the war-mongering, elite-owned Hillary Clinton would be less of a threat than Trump, without really realizing just how deep the rot of Nationalist bigotry ran through him and his administration. It takes a special kind of person to equate human beings to invasive rodents/insects, and a special kind of evil to start designing policy around such a comparison.

That said, Hillary by no means gets a pass.
"the way we revoked the citizenship of the Canadian bodyguard who saved the life of his wife and one or two of his kids"
Wow, that really happened? I didnt know anything about it. I get the point of your post tho. Im still thankful Trump is in office instead of Clinton. Not because of any real difference in their horrific actions, but at least people are motivated and mobilizing to deal with the 2-1 party threat instead of pretending like everything is rosy just because a female was elected.... which make no mistake about it, would have happened had she won the election.

Mr.Grieves

Veteran
"the way we revoked the citizenship of the Canadian bodyguard who saved the life of his wife and one or two of his kids"
Wow, that really happened?
Indeed. Gary Peters was his name, an Australian national who became a Canadian citizen in 2002. When he returned to Canada and it was discovered he'd successfully smuggled Gaddafi's wife and son out of Nigeria, I.E that he'd done the job he was paid to do, we revoked his citizenship and deported him back to Australia, accusing him of being complicit in Gaddafi's war-crimes.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Indeed. Gary Peters was his name, an Australian national who became a Canadian citizen in 2002. When he returned to Canada and it was discovered he'd successfully smuggled Gaddafi's wife and son out of Nigeria, I.E that he'd done the job he was paid to do, we revoked his citizenship and deported him back to Australia, accusing him of being complicit in Gaddafi's war-crimes.
Dang......
images.jpg

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
I guess there's some who will think I am always the problem, and there's nothing that can change that. All I want is a good discussion. @Mr.Grieves, I thought you and I had a relatively pleasant exchange. Thanks.

Is everyone OK with this happening over and over again on this board?
No, people are tired of the same act you keep repeating "over and over again on this board"

Hubert

Established
I did not defend the policy. I do believe the US has a right and responsibility to defend it's borders, and I was, as I said, trying to have a conversation about it.
You were defending the policy. Your previous post was,
According to the border patrol, more than 80 percent of the children being held are unaccompanied. That means they were separated from their parents a long time before they came into US custody. The image of thousands of screaming children being torn from the hands of their mothers by jackbooted border patrol Nazis isn't an accurate one.
This is a clear attempt to minimize the immoral action of forcibly taking children from their parents. And, of course we have a right to defend our boarders. But we do not have a right to separate families in order to deter people from seeking asylum in the U.S.

justjess

Superstar
2,700 children. Since April.

2,700 children taken from their families in two months.

This is not about the unaccompanied minors, this is about the 2,700 children that came here with their parents, were torn away from them, placed in the equivalent of a child prison, and then MANY just “lost track of”

Throwing unaccompanied minors into the mix is just an attempt to muddy the conversation.

So yes, the picture of ice agents forcibly ripping “thousands” of kids away from their parents is QUITE accurate. 2,700 of them to be exact.

If this treatment of children does not make your heart ache, it means you have a serious deficiency in empathy.

You do not have to be a brainwashed leftie to feel this is way beyond anything acceptable, this is simply inhuman. I am pretty sure this is against the teachings of any religion, and even without the perspective of religion it goes against any moral decency.

I think family detention centres are questionable, but seperately detaining children for their parents actions is simply abhorrent.

2,700 children. Since April.

2,700 children taken from their families in two months.

This is not about the unaccompanied minors, this is about the 2,700 children that came here with their parents, were torn away from them, placed in the equivalent of a child prison, and then MANY just “lost track of”

Throwing unaccompanied minors into the mix is just an attempt to muddy the conversation.

So yes, the picture of ice agents forcibly ripping “thousands” of kids away from their parents is QUITE accurate. 2,700 of them to be exact.
Where is the documentation these children came with their "families?" Do they have papers? How do you know the children belong to these people? How do you know any of the stories anyone tells are true without documentation?

This is the problem our government faces. People come here illegally, with no documentation, they use their "children" as pawns in a game for citizenship...when many times they're not their kids, they're not even related! These children are being abused straight-up by people looking for an easy way in.

There have been cases where children were brought here illegally, detained, and then released to their "families" only to get raped or pimped out by their "loving" uncle or aunt.

That's the hard reality no one is reporting on.

So what's the solution? Aren't the kids safer in a detention center where at least they're protected by government officials?

Do you really think the Left gives one care at all about these children? Schumer SHOT DOWN attempts by the Republicans to reunite them with their "families" (which personally I think is a bad idea...) --but he didn't shoot it down for safety reasons. No - he shot it down because this is a great anti-Trump rallying cry he can use in his arsenal - along with how he eats ranch dressing or has two scoops of ice-cream.

No one gives two sh*ts about these kids - they're just political fodder to play politics with.

The only ones who probably care at all about them are the agents who see it and deal with the reality of what's going on day after day...that's 'cause they're in reality and not drinking the koolaid the MSM pushes every hour...

Last edited:

Mr.Grieves

Veteran
Where is the documentation these children came with their "families?" Do they have papers? How do you know the children belong to these people? How do you know any of the stories anyone tells are true without documentation?
Border-Patrol agents know. They're the ones tallying, remember? It's not difficult to tell when a child is with their parent or not in a 'You're under arrest' situation.
No one gives two sh*ts about these kids - they're just political fodder to play politics with.
Class act here.

Border-Patrol agents know. They're the ones tallying, remember? It's not difficult to tell when a child is with their parent or not in a 'You're under arrest' situation.

And you know this how? "It's not difficult to tell?" Yes they're tallying what these people tell them but you think everyone coming in is on the up and up? Those same border patrol agents are the ones who hear the horror stories of how after they released the kids to their "family" they were raped by their "Dad." And then they sue the government for endagerment.

You don't think people are using these kids for their own gain? You don't think these kids are victims of circumstance? Because I've got news for you...they are.

But you seem to think what you read in the MSM is all there is. Good luck with that.

Class act here.

Yeah that's what I said. Schumer is a real class act in choosing to politicize the situation.