"Concentration camps-like" migrant youth shelters in the US have taken over 10,000 children.

Aero

Superstar
The third world has had all of their wealth stolen from them. Or their leaders were sell outs. It's like the wild west, where only the criminals actually want to be there. And it is our job as America to walk the walk. We made ourselves into the shining beacon of freedom. America set the standard and wont live up to it, but we are being snowflakes?

Wow, guess what? We are all snowflakes because we thought America was something to be proud of. Patriots all over the place are running around acting like the flag is invincible. Well if that's the argument what the hell are they scared of? If America is GOD than we don't need to worry about illegal aliens! I'm just so tired of that flag loving shit.

Flag or no flag, God or no God. We make our stand as Americans. And that can be something to be proud of again. If we just teach people to take their heads out of their asses.

Damien50

Star
So your theory is that I'm a journalist posing as a Trump-supporting Christian Zionist? Or what? I'm confused.
Your theory not mine. I'm not sure what's causing your confusion though the topic is pretty clear - children are being forcefully separated from their families and going who knows where for possibly malicious intent(sex trafficking, SRA, organ harvesting, etc.) and in other news - Walmart makes a pretty detention center.

Thunderian

Superstar
children are being forcefully separated from their families and going who knows where for possibly malicious intent(sex trafficking, SRA, organ harvesting, etc.)
That is an awfully big stretch. Do you have anything that reasonably suggests anything bad is happening to these kids?

Damien50

Star
That is an awfully big stretch. Do you have anything that reasonably suggests anything bad is happening to these kids?
https://www.npr.org/2018/06/19/621065383/what-we-know-family-separation-and-zero-tolerance-at-the-border

Reading that article is disheartening and kind of validates my suspicions. They don't even have a real system or protocols in place with no one to take responsibility. Unmarked kids go in but no one knows where, if, they come out. It's not really unthinkable that they should be transferred, under the veil of government duty, to a possible trafficking base on land owned by CEMEX. It's a stretch, maybe, but it's not unthinkable.

I don't have anything that reasonably suggest anything bad is happening aside from forceful separation, wrongful administration of psychotropic medication, and the fact that the whole process can be described as lacking in absolutes. No one knows where these kids go and there is no system to keep track of them. Last I understood, it is pretty negligent to 'lose' kids.

You tell me if children being taken from their parents and disappearing into a system more questionable than the U.S.A. Foster system isn't cause for alarm?

Thunderian

Superstar
You tell me if children being taken from their parents and disappearing into a system more questionable than the U.S.A. Foster system isn't cause for alarm?
Again, I will point out that the vast majority of these children are not with their parents when they come into the custody of the border patrol. People are taking one class of illegal immigrants (children who are with their parents and are taken into custody when the parents themselves are taken into custody), and another class (minors who attempt to cross the border, sometimes against their will, and are not with their parents). The conflation of these images is leading people to erroneously assume that there are thousands and thousands of toddlers in God-knows-whose custody, who have been taken from their mothers hands.

I guarantee that Trump's people are looking at ways to make this better as soon as possible. Right now, they are enforcing the law as written, so the law has to be changed. Trump could do something with an executive order, like Obama did, but he's said he won't govern that way, so it will be up to congress. We'll see how that goes.

Damien50

Star
Again, I will point out that the vast majority of these children are not with their parents when they come into the custody of the border patrol. People are taking one class of illegal immigrants (children who are with their parents and are taken into custody when the parents themselves are taken into custody), and another class (minors who attempt to cross the border, sometimes against their will, and are not with their parents). The conflation of these images is leading people to erroneously assume that there are thousands and thousands of toddlers in God-knows-whose custody, who have been taken from their mothers hands.

I guarantee that Trump's people are looking at ways to make this better as soon as possible. Right now, they are enforcing the law as written, so the law has to be changed. Trump could do something with an executive order, like Obama did, but he's said he won't govern that way, so it will be up to congress. We'll see how that goes.
Still. There are children being processed at the least and sent somewhere. Do you have any statistics on children and who they are accompanied by?

Kung Fu

Superstar
Yea, and let's not forget his reporter girlfriend...paid shill has been uncovered.
Everything that comes out of his mouth I truly believe to be a lie or a manipulation of the truth. I've caught him lying several times honest to God. Hearing his views is exhausting and is absolutely no different than me turning on Fox. Everything he states and posts are views exactly similar to that of a Fox anchor or journalist word for word. Say anything bad about Israel he's there, talk good about the Palestinians he's there, talk negatively about conservatism and he's there. He's on a conspiracy website yet wholeheartedly believes in this right vs left paradigm where everything the right does is good and everything the left does is bad. He's a talking piece for the elite.

This all tells me two things. He's either a shill or he's a gullible sheep.

Thunderian

Superstar
So you've been defending this and claiming who these children do and don't come with but you have no proof to substantiate your claim. That's kind of how this works.
I'm not defending. Just trying to inject some fact and perspective.

And I'm sorry, I misunderstood what you were asking. The figures in my posts are from the US authorities and I'm happy to link to articles and videos if you'd like.

I thought you were asking who the children were with, if not with parents, and I do not know that.

Sorry for the confusion.

Thunderian

Superstar
Here's a quote and the link to a statement and press conference by Kristjen Neilsen from the DHS. All should read this for understanding on this issue.

"The vast majority, vast, vast majority of children who are in the care of H.H.S. right now — 10,000 of the 12,000 — were sent here alone by their parents. That is when they were separated. So somehow we’ve conflated everything. But there is two separate issues. 10,000 of those currently in custody were sent by their parents with strangers to undertake a completely dangerous and deadly travel alone. We now care for them."

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2018/06/18/us/politics/dhs-kirstjen-nielsen-families-separated-border-transcript.html

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Point blank.....
- This is conditioning people for when tptb turn these types of policies on the US population. When the law is arbirtrary and human rights cease to exist, anyone can be deemed "illegal"
- This is obviously a test to see how much inhumanity the US population is willing to be either cowed into accepting or willingly support
- The Trump administartion has been repeatedly caught lying about this
- There are thousands of youth whom have already disappeared into the system in this short time thanks to "short eyes" Jeffy Epstein's good buddy, Donald Trump
- Donald Trump stated, in public "We have to take the children"
- Its costing more to separate the families and to keep them in cages than it does to process them in a humane and standard manner

Anyone who supports this is an absolute goddamn monster.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Here's a quote and the link to a statement and press conference by Kristjen Neilsen from the DHS. All should read this for understanding on this issue.

"The vast majority, vast, vast majority of children who are in the care of H.H.S. right now — 10,000 of the 12,000 — were sent here alone by their parents. That is when they were separated. So somehow we’ve conflated everything. But there is two separate issues. 10,000 of those currently in custody were sent by their parents with strangers to undertake a completely dangerous and deadly travel alone. We now care for them."

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2018/06/18/us/politics/dhs-kirstjen-nielsen-families-separated-border-transcript.html
Thats a lie that was already exposed. It was exposed the momet it left her lips because it was in direct contradiction not only with the question asked of her at the time, but her own words as well. As usual, the "facts" you are trying to "interject" are lies. Get current on your propaganda you child-hating shell of a human.

Last edited:

Damien50

Star
I'm not defending. Just trying to inject some fact and perspective.

And I'm sorry, I misunderstood what you were asking. The figures in my posts are from the US authorities and I'm happy to link to articles and videos if you'd like.

I thought you were asking who the children were with, if not with parents, and I do not know that.

Sorry for the confusion.
You have yet to provide facts to substantiate your perspective. You, from any of these post have yet to provide figures but this is a conspiracy forum so links and articles should have been automatic. With the link you provided it still doesn't hit the core issue of this entire thread

Children. Have. Been. Separated. From. Their. Parents.

The woman provides percentages but not really any facts or numbers that would help what you're claiming.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
You have yet to provide facts to substantiate your perspective. You, from any of these post have yet to provide figures but this is a conspiracy forum so links and articles should have been automatic. With the link you provided it still doesn't hit the core issue of this entire thread

Children. Have. Been. Separated. From. Their. Parents.

The woman provides percentages but not really any facts or numbers that would help what you're claiming.
When the parents are illegally detained and the children illegally separated from them and then dissapeared into a known dysfunctional-at-best and intentionally-predatory-at-worse government system, stats will be hard to come by. You are hitting the nail on the head, so be prepared to watch the intellectual flailings of this demonic practices defenders.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
That may be true, but why is it our job to solve these people's problems? Don't we have enough of our own? There's a world of hurt out there. Are we supposed to save them all?
We could stop intervening in their national affairs, destabilizing their governments and economies and pillaging their natural resources for starters. Those actions would be an effective way to stop people fleeing towards what they have been led to believe is safety and humanity.

Last edited:

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
And--surprise, surprise--everybody showing up at the border in now an asylum seeker.

The people across the ocean have figured that out, and are now showing up at our southern border. (Requesting asylum, 'natch)
Where did you come from? Are you indigenous?