"Concentration camps-like" migrant youth shelters in the US have taken over 10,000 children.

weskrongden

Veteran
Then maybe the US shouldn't have stolen over half of Mexico's land in the first place.

Ah- but I understand- "might makes right" to these type of minds.

Well if might makes right- then them being able to get across means they're free to do so.
Mexico can have California back for all I care. They aren't free to do so, they're breaking American law. I'm glad you compared it to an invasion though. This country's borders have been established for 150+ years and we're under no obligation to undermine them because of a war in the 1800s. Guilt arguments mean nothing to me or most Americans, by all means keep making them because they are wholly ineffective.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Whether you invade with an army or with your excess population, you are still a threat, and must be dealt with accordingly. Sorry, there ain't room for everybody in this lifeboat.
So ironic/convenient that you terrified, fragile white folks trot out those tired old lines...... especially when YOU are all here because of that very same circumstance.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Undermining sovereignty and borders is key to a globalist/NWO agenda. Glad so many of you are useful idiots helping them. This country has every right to maintain it's borders and punish those entering illegally. Bringing a child with you is not a get out of jail free card.
I wish you people would read these threads before you comment. It could save you the time of making a fool out of yourselves and us the effort of correcting you.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Then maybe the US shouldn't have stolen over half of Mexico's land in the first place.

Ah- but I understand- "might makes right" to these type of minds.

Well if might makes right- then them being able to get across means they're free to do so.
That really drives em nuts dont it lol
Especially when they get here and embody all of the best of what America is supposed to stand for while these clowns have been standing around their entire lives, under the delusion that their race and/or citizens rights have put them on some other level of personhood.

Whats really wack-a-doo about the situation is that the Trump regime has clearly used this as a test-run to gauge what the American people will accept so you know the same tactics will be used on these very same Trump supporters if TPTB ever get the chance to implement their agenda of doom.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
That is a sham. These asylum claims have exploded over recent years because these migrants have seen it as a way to game the system. There's a reason most claims are rejected and under catch and release most didn't even show up to their hearing. No, it's clear you're playing right into their agenda. I remember an article from VC himself about how mass migration in Europe was a NWO tactic to undermine sovereignty and sow discord.
"There's a reason most claims are rejected and under catch and release most didn't even show up to their hearing."
Proof with sources of your claim there?

weskrongden

Veteran
"There's a reason most claims are rejected and under catch and release most didn't even show up to their hearing."
Proof with sources of your claim there?
https://cis.org/Report/Courting-Disaster

Here's a source more sympathetic to your side and it says 70% of cases resulted in deportation by absentia
https://www.themarshallproject.org/2017/07/30/fearful-of-court-asylum-seekers-are-deported-in-absentia

Legitimate basis for asylum: being persecuted and killed because of your race or religion

Reasons that are not a legitimate basis for asylum: economic reasons, domestic violence, ect

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
https://cis.org/Report/Courting-Disaster

Here's a source more sympathetic to your side and it says 70% of cases resulted in deportation by absentia
https://www.themarshallproject.org/2017/07/30/fearful-of-court-asylum-seekers-are-deported-in-absentia

Legitimate basis for asylum: being persecuted and killed because of your race or religion

Reasons that are not a legitimate basis for asylum: economic reasons, domestic violence, ect
Ok thank you for the sources. I will check them later after work. Again, agree or disagree, I respect that you put up some substance behind your post and again, I will dive into them when I have the time to do so properly.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Whether you invade with an army or with your excess population, you are still a threat, and must be dealt with accordingly. Sorry, there ain't room for everybody in this lifeboat.
You should familiarize yourself with what US land was actually considered "Mexico" before it was "approriated"....... you can ignore history personally, but it wont be denied.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Mexico can have California back for all I care. They aren't free to do so, they're breaking American law. I'm glad you compared it to an invasion though. This country's borders have been established for 150+ years and we're under no obligation to undermine them because of a war in the 1800s. Guilt arguments mean nothing to me or most Americans, by all means keep making them because they are wholly ineffective.
This is the typical, fearful Caucasian response. Nothing you can do is going to alter destiny or reality so get used to it.

The Zone

Star
You just listed a link from a fashion magazine known as Elle and you wonder why some (who are not necessarily Trump supporters but labeled as such by you in the past) avoid the thread.
full
Firstly, truly awoken people know that 95% of the media is biased and fake via convenience, lack of all the facts, twisting things, etc. And I know that without even reading the link but knowing the source.

Secondly, everyone here knows the fashion industry and its rags are decidedly left and openly, Satanic, as you put it.

Thirdly, people tire of the bait and illogical insult driven arguments designed poorly as debate when it is anything but...

Fourthly, taking the bait further, people quit taking it in that some posters style is hot headed and off putting with too much blind emotion involved. It is also clear that they will not listen to reason and are usually thread or conversation killers. When you make several posts in a thread and there is no response it is not because you won are argument...oh no....it is because people do not want to wallow in the mud pit. And this is why there are no responses.y tend

I have found if you quit responding to those type of people, they'll begin to troll others on entirely different topics in that they tend to be stand offish and boorish to fill some needs.

A suggestion would be to quit reading so many MSM articles, for if you do not, you'll never form a more clear picture. And Elle? Really? Awoken ABC's or the simple stuff is to not trust the fashion industry or their authors in any way.

Really, all you have to do is read the body of your last few posts to realize it is not conversation that you seek ^see^

Last edited:

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
You just listed a link from a fashion magazine known as Elle and you wonder why some (who are not necessarily Trump supporters but labeled as such by you in the past) avoid the thread.
full
Firstly, truly awoken people know that 95% of the media is biased and fake via convenience, lack of all the facts, twisting things, etc. And I know that without even reading the link but knowing the source.

Secondly, everyone here knows the fashion industry and its rags are decidedly left and openly, Satanic, as you put it.

Thirdly, people tire of the bait and illogical insult driven arguments designed poorly as debate when it is anything but...

Fourthly, taking the bait further, people quit taking it in that some posters style is hot headed and off putting with too much blind emotion involved. It is also clear that they will not listen to reason and are usually thread or conversation killers. When you make several posts in a thread and there is no response it is not because you won are argument...oh no....it is because people do not want to wallow in the mud pit. And this is why there are no responses.y tend

I have found if you quit responding to those type of people, they'll begin to troll others on entirely different topics in that they tend to be stand offish and boorish to fill some needs.

A suggestion would be to quit reading so many MSM articles, for if you do not, you'll never form a more clear picture. And Elle? Really? Awoken ABC's or the simple stuff is to not trust the fashion industry or their authors in any way.

Really, all you have to do is read the body of your last few posts to realize it is not conversation that you seek ^see^
That is widely reported throughout the media. These are facts which you, as usual, fail to address. I chose the Elle article as opposed to the Huffington Post one and etc. since its a fairly neutral source.

Again, whats reported in there are facts which many other reports have verified. So keep supporting satan and his agenda if you like..... because in the end, if it dont come out in the wash, its likely to come out in the rinse.

Feel free to break us all off with those earth-shattering revelations you promised weeks ago.... that might be more interesting than your apologist posts for this demonic, child-stealing policy of the Trump regime.

Awoken2

Superstar
Feel free to break us all off with those earth-shattering revelations you promised weeks ago....
....I think he has sent you to the proverbial hardware store to ask for a long weight.

...I can't see it happening.....at all....not in this lifetime....not on this plain....in this dimension....etc

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
....I think he has sent you to the proverbial hardware store to ask for a long weight.

...I can't see it happening.....at all....not in this lifetime....not on this plain....in this dimension....etc
lol
Im hep. I just like breaking him off with the request everytime he pops up supporting this wicked policy.

The Zone

Star
You wear me out man and I find it is not worth trying to explain for the 100th time. Be aware of your surroundings, learn patience and the ability to see between the lines. I can see you have much to learn and take it you're quite young. Whether I am right or wrong, that is all I have to say, so say what you will and move on.

A.J.

Star
I'm not following this too closely, my major concern is, based on a little experience with the child welfare system (I'm (was) a state worker for children & people with DD) is I'm not sure we are well equipped to take on all these children, at least we don't do a good job at the local state level.... their case managers were always running around like a chicken without a head trying to find a safe and compatible fit.... Compare that to absorbing a large number of children in one shot...there's so many needs....it's a recipe for major scrutiny and discontent....think of some of the Syrian refugees in other countries...most of the men were saying they were miserable in the camps because there was nothing for them there. Government dosent do these things well, especially on the fly with large populations.....
That's no excuse for any shady activity however (or the appearance thereof)

Last edited: